Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration (6135 Views)

Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn / Jonathan's Inauguration To Gulp N5 Billion, Church Service N63 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Beaf: 9:43pm On May 15, 2011
The responses of the usual anti-GEJ fools that on this thread is the sort of reason some researchers came to the mistaken conclusion that the average Nigerian has an IQ of 70, one of the lowest Worldwide.
It easy to recognise these fools as Buhari supporters, animals who are still clinging to their primitive stoning culture, despite the fact that they have already spilt the blood of 600+ innocent Nigerians. It is saddening to witness such a uncultured spectacle.

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by PapaBrowne(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2011
All thses GEJ haters on this thread, una never tire!! Wetin God don bless let no man curse!! The man don win!! Una still dey beef am!! Abegi!

@Topic.
What I find interesting is that these evil folks trying to derail Jonathan's government have failed to realise that with all the pre-election bomb blasts and post election violence they engineered, Jonathan is still recognized and accepted by the majority of Nigerians and the rest of the world as a president that would alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerians people! They would never succeed in extinguishing our hopes for a brighter future. They are of the old stock and they will soon pass away and leave this country for a generation of leaders that seek to make impact. Leaders in the mold of Jonathan, Fashola, Amaechi,Duke, and the like!!!
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2011
Rumour or not
let them be warned cos the corpers issue have not been forgotten yet!
The next ugly action that will occur, believe, northerner are not going to fine it lightly,even me will fight too,is it also we are assuming to be one nigeria that gives those uneducated foolish blood sucking monster baste.rs of muslim to kill our future of tomorrow. I swear ,the next bombing or killings will not only attrack war ,but also muslim killings including prominent people because you people want is to test the other side of christian and you will soon it.
Allow GEJ to rule
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by MMM2(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2011
anoda igbo thread ?
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by omobaba101(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2011
Permit me to talk once and not ready to respond to any dust this raises. Many of the people criticizing this report are just talking from the comfort of their offices or rooms in Lagos or somewhere but not anywhere near places that have been sighted as possible places of causing this problems in the North. If you come up here, you will know the intrigues going on here. Even three days ago, there were still attempt by some groups to cause some problems. There are circulations that were going around and were ignored before the beginning of the last month's riots. If you don't know about what a poster talks about, it will be good not to bring your personal hatred of the poster into your response (Neither am I beaf's fan). You may not like the poster, but this posting is not baseless. Even baseless rumors, we in the North had learnt not to trow aside. Anyone with me in the North may not wave this aside, but rather be prayerful and watchful as May 29 approaches and even weeks after.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2011
I find it difficult to dismiss the report considering the scale of violence unleashed on innocent Nigerians after the presidential poll in April. However, the report appeared without any attribution and almost verbatim in different media. It seems planted and could be another attempt by hangers-on to please Mr. Jonathan. It could have been manufactured by the same group that manufactured figures for him in South East and South South, in an election that he was poised to win without cheating. The same set of people may actually be carrying out the same mission they are accusing others of plotting. I think we should have outgrown all these by now. The whole world is civilizing and we are moving backwards, voting because someone comes from our locality and killing others when our candidate fails to win.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2011
It is no news that the violence will continue until the people realize a duly elected and competent President.The violence has been there since PDP took over in 1999.More people have died in the hands of PDP than the entire era of military rule.Bola Ige,Odi massacre and their recent assasination of Youth Corpers are to mention but a few.I believe whole heartedly that the corpers were killed by PDP agents to discredit the protest.It has now been proven that the child voters were used by PDP.It shall also be proven that the corpers were assasinated by PDP.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by konkolok: 4:06pm On May 16, 2011
What do they want us to do, dive into the bush or die before the day? for goodness sake, what are the security organizations supposed to be doing?  collecting N20? This is the same thing that led to the death of so many people and all those corpers. This foolish government knew some places were prone to violence during the election. they actually named the hotspots. what every right thinking government would have done is to prevent it from happening, flood the whole hotspots with security personnels. but what did we have, they foolish government went to rig forgetting to ensure the protection of poor corpers. They know they would eventually blame the CPC for the crime, but should this crime have been allowed in the first place? This government is solely responsible for the loss of lives especially those of the poor corpers.

This stupidity must stop. the police, SSS, etc must live up to their responsibilities.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Beaf: 4:07pm On May 16, 2011
kITA TITA:

I find it difficult to dismiss the report considering the scale of violence unleashed on innocent Nigerians after the presidential poll in April. However, the report appeared without any attribution and almost verbatim in different media. It seems planted and could be another attempt by hangers-on to please Mr. Jonathan. It could have been manufactured by the same group that manufactured figures for him in South East and South South, in an election that he was poised to win without cheating. The same set of people may actually be carrying out the same mission they are accusing others of plotting. I think we should have outgrown all these by now. The whole world is civilizing and we are moving backwards, voting because someone comes from our locality and killing others when our candidate fails to win.

You only ended up walking all over your own tongue. Sad for a grown up.
If there is any further violence, would you feel you might have blood on your hands? This is no the time to make irresponsible statements.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Beaf: 4:09pm On May 16, 2011
Abagworo:

It is no news that the violence will continue until the people realize a duly elected and competent President.The violence has been there since PDP took over in 1999.More people have died in the hands of PDP than the entire era of military rule.Bola Ige,Odi massacre and their recent assasination of Youth Corpers are to mention but a few.I believe whole heartedly that the corpers were killed by PDP agents to discredit the protest.It has now been proven that the child voters were used by PDP.It shall also be proven that the corpers were assasinated by PDP.

Do you sniff stuff before posting?
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 16, 2011
Beaf:

You only ended up walking all over your own tongue. Sad for a grown up.
If there is any further violence, would you feel you might have blood on your hands? This is no the time to make irresponsible statements.
Everything should not be war or an opportunity to malign other individuals who harbour different opinion. I am saying that such plot should not be dismissed but should be investigated because of the security consequences of it coming to fruition. I am also of the opinion that Mr. Jonathan deserves better from individuals around him. Dr. Dokpesi was arrested after bomb blasts in Abuja. Whats the outcome now that MEND has been implicated. Instead of sheepish attachment to primordial influences, we should be objective. The report that has no attribution and was copied by different media houses verbatim deserves to be treated with caution.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by stiyke(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2011
And yet the Government let them get away with it?? I just hope time has come for all those resposible for planning executing, instigating and funding these killing to face justice. Its sad that this same thing happen over and over even when the SSS and police have prior knowledge yet, no one gets punished for it.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by gidson12(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2011
what do you think guys. . . . Its definitely Buhari's handiwork undecided
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by ufumes(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2011
Someone pls tell me this is not true. Another round of violence? GOD FORBID!
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Okukk(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2011
Another joker, Them go fail again
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by chagga(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2011
Beaf:

Do you sniff stuff before posting?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 16, 2011
Interestingly these same agencies didnt see the post election riots coming. cool
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by jmaine: 9:05pm On May 16, 2011
Babzilla:

Interestingly these same agencies didnt see the post election riots coming. cool

[size=14pt]Let's say they have learnt to be pro-active rather than being reactive to threats and they are on track[/size]
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by totorimi: 9:12pm On May 16, 2011
This PDP people will run Naija aground very soon because of their inability to get the perpetrators of this heinous crimes to book. Naija is not a country where you play the gentle man and an officer, it cant work. If inspite of all the bombings that have been happening since the time of the Jos crisis, kidnappings and up till the Oct 1 bombing and now the climax of it the NYSC members and yet no single person has been prosecuted then the governement must be held fully responsible for all the killings, yes because we pay all our taxes for security of lives and property and if the government cant use the machinery of government to fully apprehend the killers and show that we have the federal might behind every Nigerian then, imagine corps members killed in a supposedly safety of the Nigerian police station and the officers in that station are still moving about freely. Haba what is going on.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by joecrack(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2011
Let it be noted that nobody's got monopoly of violence,its such a pity some people would for ever remain babaric,wicked and evil.Now whether the report from the security agencies is authentic or a mere propaganda, is another thing,but the fact remains few weeks ago rampaging youths of northern nigeria extraction went loose(obviously following orders from certain quotas) burnt and looted properties they cant afford in their life time,butchered and killed women,kids,corpers mainly from the south and indigent christians in some of these state.In a place like KD where i grew up and was at the said time when all this carnage was going on,words cant explain things that happen,ever since i was a kid,i've been experiencing these recurrent crisis,from the zango kataf which i could barely remember as a toddler my late mum running with me to a military barrack,to the sharia riot in 2000 when as a boarding student we had to run away from school because my school which is owned by a popular TV evangelist was a target,they succeeded in burning the school but gory sight i experienced on my way fleeing still hunt me till this day,people were hatched and matcheted as if they were animals,i was just 10years then and hw we were able to escape is still a miracle i give thanks to God.After that came the miss world riots of 2004,when senseless youths took to the streets again burning and killing all because of an article they felt was an affront on their prophet,after this the govt was able to curb this menace not until recently.What really baffles me when all these happens is the innocent souls that normally lose their lives most of the time the almajiries who indulge in these acts most often than not live to tell the story,because a state like KD that is highly polarised between religious and ethnic divides,the northern part of the state as includes zaria,rigachukun down to the central part of the town places like kawo,tudun wada and the rest are highly dominated by the hausa/fulani with a minority of xtian indigenes and non indigenes,while down south of the state capital and state is an overwhelming indigent and non indigent christian community coupled with a small fraction of hausa/fulani muslims,so when they start up north,the youths down south would also retaliate burning mosques,shops and killing innocent muslims.we dont really need all these violence in our nation,educating kids in other to uproot the almajiri trend cannot be overemphasised,because they will always be robots twisted to suit the whims of some heartless religious and political hawks.Time has come when the security agencies need to get inteligence and act on it,and culprits brought to book.the idea where injustice is allowed to rule,and people who have committed crimes against humanity are left off the hook only leave scars of hatred and bigotry in our community.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by 1025: 9:33pm On May 16, 2011
@beaf,
i hope this is not a plot to waste another 4 years? if jonathan feels ppl are not in support of his administration, the most honourable thing to do will be to resign. let this man work and stop boring us with all these unnecessary north this north that.
his second in command is a northerner. the man who gave him president (jega) is a northerner and most of his campaign managers are northerners so what else can the northerners do for him?
i am from the eastern part of this country and i know in the last 4 yrs, we have not known peace yet nobody thinks it is a problem.
kidnapping and the militants have been on rampage all these while and we are part of the country.
the most unfortunate thing here is that pdp has held us hostage for 12 years yet we voted them in to continue so let us wait for another wasted 4 yrs
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2011
I just dey laugh.If they really want us to know the real killers of youth corpers and their masters,let the court proceedings of the trial be broadcast live and let us hear them.They are also planning another killing again.God will judge PDP.
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by fawazbruce: 9:53pm On May 16, 2011
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by jmaine: 1:38am On May 17, 2011
fawazbruce:

Let me warn all those anti-GEJ elements in the country, if you can't stand the thought of GEJ as president for 4 years, better have a heart attack now cos the[b] next president will be an Igbo man and that igbo man will rule the nation for 8 years[/b]!!! If you can't live with the fact, go and form your own country oooo

Oboy !!! you don set time bomb for this thread cheesy cheesy wait and see the tribal venom from nairaland poisonous humans go agog embarassed
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by reenapayel: 12:46pm On May 17, 2011
Great title sharing thanks for it More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by swaggrbabe: 1:14pm On May 17, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
i hope this is not a plot to waste another 4 years? if jonathan feels ppl are not in support of his administration, the most honourable thing to do will be to resign. let this man work and stop boring us with all these unnecessary north this north that.
his second in command is a northerner. the man who gave him president (jega) is a northerner and most of his campaign managers are northerners so what else can the northerners do for him?
i am from the eastern part of this country and i know in the last 4 yrs, we have not known peace yet nobody thinks it is a problem.
kidnapping and the militants have been on rampage all these while and we are part of the country.
the most unfortunate thing here is that pdp has held us hostage for 12 years yet we voted them in to continue so let us wait for another wasted 4 yrs

kITA TITA:

Everything should not be war or an opportunity to malign other individuals who harbour different opinion. I am saying that such plot should not be dismissed but should be investigated because of the security consequences of it coming to fruition. I am also of the opinion that Mr. Jonathan deserves better from individuals around him. Dr. Dokpesi was arrested after bomb blasts in Abuja. Whats the outcome now that MEND has been implicated. Instead of sheepish attachment to primordial influences, we should be objective. The report that has no attribution and was copied by different media houses verbatim deserves to be treated with caution.
kITA TITA:

TO ALL THE MUSLIMS : FOR KILLING THIS COPPERS YOU ALL WILL NEVER FIND PEACE UP TO YOUR 4TH GENERATION. YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER RULE MY COUNTRY NIJA 4 LIFE. THE BLOOD OF THIS YOUNG NIGERIANS HAS CARRIED OUT TO GOD WE SERVE. SHAMELESS FOOLS, HYPOCRITES FAKE FOOLS NA UNA LIKE WOMAN PASS. TRY AS MUCH AS TO TOUCH ANY SOUL AGAIN AND ALL OF YOU WILL JUST DROP DEATH. IDIOTS
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by HARDDON: 12:13pm On May 18, 2011
Dey can gather but certainly not by us! if they cud not stop the election nor the grand style we won it with, they can rave, rant and plan all sorts of dust, we remained unfazed and focused!
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

All thses GEJ haters on this thread, una never tire!! Wetin God don bless let no man curse!! The man don win!! Una still dey beef am!! Abegi!

@Topic.
What I find interesting is that these evil folks trying to derail Jonathan's government have failed to realise that with all the pre-election bomb blasts and post election violence they engineered, Jonathan is still recognized and accepted by the majority of Nigerians and the rest of the world as a president that would alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerians people! They would never succeed in extinguishing our hopes for a brighter future. They are of the old stock and they will soon pass away and leave this country for a generation of leaders that seek to make impact. Leaders in the mold of Jonathan, Fashola, Amaechi,Duke, and the like!!!

And to think I used to rank you among the smart ones on Nairaland.
Please do not group GEJ in the ranks of Fashola and Duke. All those people have excelled or at least done a memorable job at the state level. What did GEJ do in bayelsa?

Many people here don't beef GEJ, we are extremely wary of him and the potentially ruinous effect his PDP will continue to have on Nigeria's fortunes. When you start having kids you'll start caring about the future of Nigeria, trust me.

This press release doesn't make sense and in fact is typical of the usual fearmongering levied by our politicians to create drama. In the past 2 months alone former Gov Ladoja, incoming Governor Ibikunle Amosun and even Martins Elechi of Ebonyi state have 'raised alarms' over assassination plots. Each time nothing happens. A benue state Senator raised alarm in March about a plot to frame him in an alleged coup plot. Governor Uduaghan raised alarm over plot to 'hijack' Jonathan.

All these alarms are just so much nonsense! If such a plot existed, why are arrests not being made? The allegation accuses a known person of plotting a treasonous action. If this was true, what do you have to say about your Government?
Re: More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration by fawazbruce: 7:18pm On May 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc To Introduce Lie Detector Tests On Corrupt Officials / JTF Uncovers Another Bomb Factory In Kano / Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.