Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets (77203 Views)

Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife / Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / 517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by PericomaNwankwo: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ojaja II, my king my man
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by GhostMilitant: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is there a hidden msg here?
Like "you are a gabage oba"

I hope it's just creativity, though.

1 Like

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by patani(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Women are visionaries. Imagine what Nigeria would become if a woman was the president.

God bless Adejoke for her craft.
God bless every woman out there.
God bless Nigeria.

Today I vowed not to post about rape or negative news. Good news all for today.

I want to use the medium to congratulate that young lady who was called the Bar. May God bless you wherever you are. Keep making us proud.

Women like Stella Oduha, Erelu Olushola, Cecilia Ibru and Denziani...Women are extreemly brutal when they want to be trust me...But that doesnt mean a woman will nt do better as a President. I am just saying your gender doesnt determin ur performance...
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by tritt(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
That one no concern you, appreciate her handwork first oga.

bmdmix6:
how much she collect
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by vanvino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Women are visionaries. Imagine what Nigeria would become if a woman was the president.

God bless Nigeria.

I want to use the medium to congratulate that young lady who was called the Bar. May God bless you wherever you are. Keep making us proud.

You mean women like patricia Etteh and Allison
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
bmdmix6:
how much she collect
Him suppose drop something 4 her hand. To say na Dangote Or Adeleke she draw like that them 4 drop something.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Roon9(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

U forgot to laud Chidinma. Your role model
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by webosky: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Hollup hollup hollup
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Bigpat: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Women are creative, it is evident from the way they manage the home front, when they choose to. With little amount given to them at home, the good ones will impress you. Now many says they are emancipated, they have evolved, their place is not completely the home or the other room, what man can do, they can do better, the future is women etc. Some of them, their heart is in their back now. In government, they are good at looting and laundering, very corrupt, love money like hell, you can't keep secrets with many of them. In the last administration, we saw the role they played in the petroleum and aviation. If you are rich, owns properties, they prefer the landlady title, you know what that means, if you don't stand well you are gone as the husband. Now man has to be watchful, as man cannot do without them, that is the burden man has to carry.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by EMMY76: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wonderment how did this woman create this?
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Pussyassasin(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

you're typing sh*t

1 Like

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by silifat11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ooni is quite hospitable and amiable
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by silifat11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ooni is quite hospitable and amiable to everyone
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by IamAsiri: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Wow this is top tier creativity .... Turning trash to valuable things ... Kudos to this woman .... FutureIsFemale !!! All the time you're wasting to fight male if you use it to learn this handcraft ... I'm sure , they would have nominate you for Oscar award ...

This reply is both savage and epic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Eve said the same thing, Now the world is where it is today.

Bring ya head...

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by mecus4love(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Traditional rulers in Nigeria do nothing other than collecting s, perverting d course of justice and getting paid for it
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Mide3367: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2021
This lady needs help I swear.. What is the unnecessary fuse and gender war she is engaging in daily?
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2021
TALENT.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by clothingonline(m): 3:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Arole odua
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by effyokokon678(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Have you considered the jewelry that women buy/acquire while in office to the tune of billions of Naira. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.