Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari (25598 Views)

DCP Kyari Hand Over Note To DCP Disu New IRT Commander / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by demsid(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
E don happen, I don tell am. Motor don jam am

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Matrixoba: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
����� This your comment to enter. Policeman wen be tailor indeed.
Mixedfraction:
Abeg him still dey take orders? I go need like two natives..
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by ultimateprof: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is the latest trend now, I'm waiting for the next trend!
Forward ever!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Madaraire(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
PDP found a new topic to masturbate about now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
PDP, you are sighted. We know you still exist, we aren't just ready to be your mumu again.

We now want a youthful & useful persons (unlike useless cultists) from any better parties to lead us. Lobatan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by bewla(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Subsea:
Going further into this case will soon reveal how corrupt and dirty Buhari has been in the pas 6 years he has ruled Nigeria. Just watch!
Stay on the subject

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:

MAD Ooooooo....LMAO
Pls make sure it's up and down with Caps....hahahahahahaha ROTFL....chai

infogeneral:
So na Abba Kyari take over trending from Sunday Igboho.
This life na turn by turn o.
True....
cornelman:
Corruption has almost finished Nigeria. Abeg, is there anyone in this government who is not corrupt?
Mind bulging....

WE Need young visionary leaders @ all position in Nigeria.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by tnerro1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
PDP should keep quiet, oh i forgot , it’s a matter they know so well, looting / stealing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by DaRuud(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/hushpuppi-probe-abba-kyari-hand-him-over-to-fbi-if-found-guilty-pdp-to-buhari/

I can bet with my Mercedes Benz C300 that after two weeks the whole case will be swept under the carpet and Kyari will clean .
No be Nigeria we dey !
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by cornelman: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Corruption has almost finished Nigeria. Abeg, is there anyone in this government who is not corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by infogeneral: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
So na Abba Kyari take over trending from Sunday Igboho.
This life na turn by turn o.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by blackboy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
No be Everything una supposed put mouth.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by realstars: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aba Kiari Time Is Up, Our Time Is Nown.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by UncommonLogic: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
So how come the same pdp didn't encourage Buhari to hand over Oyenma to the same FBI. Guess they are scared of angering the armed wing of the party, the IPIG terrorists.
The cluelessness, shallowness and hypocrisy of these pdp gang of thieves and clowns is simply astonishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by RPG2020(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make una continue the matter go reach buhari body unless Hush Jr nor wan talk truth
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Sammerboi: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Peak for for Kyari and the NPF. But Buhari won’t allow one of his fav son to go jail. They’ll deliberately delay the case till Buhari leave office in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by bishop4life(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:

He don't sew without caps

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by LivingTribunal: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by DonTattaglia: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is a notorious corrupt cop from time immemorial. He should face the law..Banzaar
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Goahead(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Malami should also be probed for stashing bitcoin.

Was the bitcoin a bribe or money he's siphoning from federal coffers?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by richmanrichard: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
The summary of the pics of abba kyari & huspuppy used by Op above: Hushpuppy be like; kyari you don enter gbese, come escape this one make i see.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Ballack1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
With what I have seen so far ,Abba case should be settled here in Nigeria not USA..unless there is more to it

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Ventura1: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
PDP should urge their leader, Atiku Abubakar, to visit the USA.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by TheGift: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
This whole Abba Kari- HushPuppy relationship exposes very dangerous dimensions to Nigeria’s security.

That He is comfortable fraternizing with a HushPuppy with questionable wealth.

Just last week or so , He was explaining His presence at Obi Cubana’s carnival.

I wonder what hardened criminals who were afraid of Abba Kyari would be thinking , now that they have reason to believe He is a criminal I’m like them.

The allegations indicate that justice -or the lack of it in Nigeria, is not determined by the cosmetic integrity of one SuperCop but by the highest bidder to cop His services.

Abba Kyari, the pride of a nations police force has been declared wanted by the FBI and not even for His involvement with someone serious, but HushPuppy of all people.

Now it is time to start revisiting all the high profile cases that involved Abba Kyari, such as Wadume , Evans e.t.c

insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/hushpuppi-probe-abba-kyari-hand-him-over-to-fbi-if-found-guilty-pdp-to-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Ayomi90: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Buharifan:
Abba Kyari ''the jack bauer'' of our time is not going anywhere.

PDP and IPOB should go and hug transformer and bury themselves in shame.

Nigeria Police sai DCP Abba kyari.

He doesn't need to go anywhere, America will pick him up like a pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Ibkhaleel: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari didn't partake in defrauding the US or any of her citizen.
If at all, he should be probed by the Nigerian Police force for receiving bribe and and wrongly arresting someone or wrongly releasing a criminal.

I feel hasn't done enough for the FBI to be after him.

Copied

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Orpe7(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pdp sef dey form Saint
All of una na same
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by TheGift: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari , Super Cop + Super Model and supplier of quality native attires.

Serving high end customers , preferably Yahoo boys who need help framing and dealing with rivals, for a fee.
LivingTribunal:
grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Rebuke: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Smh, how Nigerians can easily be deceived is amazing.

I have known long ago that this Abba Kyari is a dangerous criminal but every time I see people celebrating him as a super police man, I shake my head.

The blood of the innocents this man wasted will never forgive him....a very heartless rogue.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Honest Honestly, some portions of Nigeria are suffering from mental inferiority, it's better that we wake up and realise that we are sovereign Nation, the way some Nigerians make comments is ridiculing our independence. How can u handover ur citizen to another country? This is absurd and unacceptable. I never see whites people handing over their citizens for trial in another country. When shell was struck by grave corruption, all their staffs where tried in their respective Nations instead of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Adnabh(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
socialmediaman:
Where is FalseProphet? You need to check this one. Did you see Nigeria not releasing Abba Kyari to the US? Did you also see them giving the excuse the the US refused arms sale to Nigeria as the reason? Did you see in that dream that Abba Kyari knows too much and could open a can of worms?
I have seen
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

He doesn't need to go anywhere, America will pick him up like a pen.
See typical slave full of mental inferiority undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.