Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,289 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

This Is Why People Commit Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why People Commit Suicide (2370 Views)

Why Do People Commit Incest? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
KingDash:
no worry.. find another person no vex.

Talk bro.... I'm just trying to hold myself from doing this but I had to... What's your offer. Let me know
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:
I've not even eaten anything since morning. Just drank Coke while in the Car on my way coming.

He couldn't even fear God and help me with transport to go home. This is pure wickedness. Why are people like this. I'm so frustrated.

Please someone should help me out. I will refund on Sunday. With 1k interest please. cry

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Bro, calm down na

Because of N5,000 you done swear give person.

No be so.

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

Thank you I'm dumb because I have a legit hustle. For looking for money positively you called me dumb. I say before the end of this month you will lose something so tangible in your life. Mark today till 1st

1 Share

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Guru1111(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carambola12:

Bro I after this... I don't think if I will ever be broke again in my life... I will do anything to get this money. People step on legit hustlers so much. cry embarassed
Please don't say that.... there's this kind of unique joy that's in legit hustle...
Even myself dey reason like you some times too but the truth is that I can't stain my hands with nonsense all because of money...The same money wey I go still die leave las las cry

No na bro..
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
Please don't say that.... there's this kind of unique joy that's in legit hustle...
Even myself dey reason like you some times too but the truth is that I can't stain my hands with nonsense all because of money...The same money wey I go still die leave las las cry

No na bro..

Truth though
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please I'm still in need 5k please. I don't want to sell this phone because of 5k.

I will refund the 5k on Sunday with interest of 1k
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by channelstravel: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
You reach house?

You can easily download one of these loan apps or borrow from your bank.

Don't you have people around you to borrow from than asking online?
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
channelstravel:
You reach house?

You can easily download one of these loan apps or borrow from your bank.

Don't you have people around you to borrow from than asking online?

Seriously I've tried. They say they're broke
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Godsgift7837: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2021
If you still need the funds drop your banking details on this comment and I will help.

My only problem be say na just yesterday you join this platform.
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Godsgift7837:
If you still need the funds drop your banking details on this comment and I will help.

Good morning, I opened the account newly. I have a business account I used to post my business here on Nairaland. I don't want to use it people threads can't be deleted. Please understand.

Stanbic IBTC

I will really appreciate cry
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Cokahot: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Scammer

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Scammer

Please why did you call me a scammer. Why are you people like this. If you can't help why adding to someone's pain cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Godsgift7837:

I wish you can be online to put me out of this misery cry
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Cokahot: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Odeh. U are too dull. U are def a scam. Stupid story. Stupid low budget beggar and scammer. Idiot
Carambola12:

Please why did you call me a scammer. Why are you people like this. If you can't help why adding to someone's pain cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by StPete: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh. U are too dull. U are def a scam. Stupid story. Stupid low budget beggar and scammer. Idiot

Stop being an online idiot. Unless you have not passed through this same scenario with the OP, you will never know what it means to be downright broke and stranded. I'm sure you're still being fed at home
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Cokahot:

You're from the pit of hell. For you to attack when someone is about to help me. It shows you're a devil.

I just went to your page now and people are complaining about you. It's just obvious you're a devil

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2021
StPete:

Stop being an online idiot. Unless you have not passed through this same scenario with the OP, you will never know what it means to be downright broke and stranded. I'm sure you're still being fed at home

He is just a devil. People have been complaining about his lunatic acts as he goes around people's thread saying nonsense and causing commotion for attention.
Below is another complain about the bastard

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by anonymousthug(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Cokahot: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
One more word from you and I'd locate your pin point GPS and have u beheaded. Try me then u will understand I'm deadly. Stupid fuktard. Hahahahaha. Beggar. What a shame
Carambola12:

You're from the pit of hell. For you to attack when someone is about to help me. It shows you're a devil.

I just went to your page now and people are complaining about you. It's just obvious you're a devil
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Cokahot: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2021
To all other hopeless and senseless fuctards out here to create a fictitious story to gain sympathy when in reality u know its a lie. Dont worry u will meet your match. Bastar d lazy beggars and scammers. U have data to reply everyone ,lazy dumb ugly looking beggar and scammer. U poor wretched bastards disgust me a lot. Dumb and stupid scammer,low life .living below a dollar daily. Wretched bastards
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Lilpen3758: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Carambola12:

Bro I after this... I don't think if I will ever be broke again in my life... I will do anything to get this money. People step on legit hustlers so much. cry embarassed
bro take it easy
No be only you dey hear am
Just take it easy.....
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
bro take it easy
No be only you dey hear am
Just take it easy.....

I understand you but man is seeing hell bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Lilpen3758: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Carambola12:

I understand you but man is seeing hell bro.
if I tell you wetin I dey go through now
You go give me 2500 if them send you that 5k
Makachi....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cokahot:
To all other hopeless and senseless fuctards out here to create a fictitious story to gain sympathy when in reality u know its a lie. Dont worry u will meet your match. Bastar d lazy beggars and scammers. U have data to reply everyone ,lazy dumb ugly looking beggar and scammer. U poor wretched bastards disgust me a lot. Dumb and stupid scammer,low life .living below a dollar daily. Wretched bastards
Oga,calm down. Why are u acting like a 5 years old child?? Why are u making noise?? Who know u for here??

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Godsgift7837: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
I’ve reached my transfer limit for the day will send it first thing in the morning.
Carambola12:

Good morning, I opened the account newly. I have a business account I used to post my business here on Nairaland. I don't want to use it people threads can't be deleted. Please understand.

Stanbic IBTC

I will really appreciate cry
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Carambola12: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Godsgift7837:
I’ve reached my transfer limit for the day will send it first thing in the morning.

Should I hope on this cry please ?
Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Godsgift7837: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Carambola12:

Should I hope on this cry please ?
I sent you 10,000 I hope for next time sake you’re not lying. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why People Commit Suicide by Godsgift7837: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
You’re welcome and you don’t need to pay back. Enjoy. Thank you for the prayers.
Carambola12:

I just saw this... You're a God sent. God will uplift you in every areas of your life. You will never lack any good things of life. Anything you lay your hands on will always be fruitful. You will never beg before you have. God will bless you abondantly.
I pray this morning. Isaiah Chapter 50 vs 9. The lord God will help you, who's he that will condemn you. They shall wax old like a garment and the moth will eat them up. Amen!
All your enemies will never have sit around you. They will come to you and ask for forgiveness. Anyone that's trying to hurt you in corner. Holy Ghost fire upon them this moment. I pray to God this morning. Every evil among friends, family, neighbors, staffs or any at all that's is hating. I declare the holy ghost fire on them.
You shall prevail.
You shall live
You shall not die untimely.
You will dwell in milk and honey.
In Peace and in Love.
Your heart desire will be granted to you by God.
This new month starting tomorrow, you'll sing amazing grace.
In Jesus mighty name I pray...
Amen Amen Amen. In jesus name.

I'm sending real energy
I'm sending love to you and your family at large.
You're a God sent.
And if you feel I lied about you this that I'm not broke. Leave me with God.

Thank you so much one more time. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Really Need Your Advice On This Bothering Issue / Which Nigerian State Forbids Married Women From Adultery / Get The Latest Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.