Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (49505 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
kyari collected bribe

How much bribe now? FBI cud say so much bt not mention the amount?? That’s strange.

Like I said he may be wrong even out of line bt I think it’s over exaggerated and there wasn’t a real conspiracy.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Navalsadiq(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
obami007:
If the USA means you, nothing can stop them from getting you.
what you give power to has power over you
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Monogamy: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

I love seeing you cry.
it gladden my soul and uplift my spirit.
I was made to cause you pain and misery and by the grace of God I'll never stop.

no peace for the wicked thus says the Lord God almighty.

I dey sell handkerchief oooo

cc
Fahdiga
Monogamy is weeping

But you have been the one crying all over my mentions since yesterday.. It be like the Seaman schnapps you too to celebrate the news yesterday don fade, you might need another round.

One moniker for cancellation, one moniker for weeping like a small baby.

Chai, we can really do some people strong thing
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by FreeIgbos: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
The Yahoo Yahoo corrupt so-called super cop is nothing but a dirty super fraud.

Even if the cabals like let them give him a diplomatic post, his own is finished kpata-kpata. His image/integrity is at 0 and forever be 0 going forward!

He can't even wear that uniform and come out in the open again without being ashamed of himself. He can't even travel abroad again without being at risk of being picked up by the Interpol.

He is now in a position Igbos call "odi ndu onwu ka nma" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by uBuNiT: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
lampi:
I idiot

Sorry, I dnt know na
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

But you have been the one crying all over my mentions since yesterday.. It be like the Seaman schnapps you too to celebrate the news yesterday don fade, you might need another round
[/s]

Hahahahahaha see tears cheesy

cc
Fahdiga

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by fredoooooo: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
When we complained about his presence at Obi Cubana's party few days, the native wearing super cop and his e-rats asked us to mechionu.
Only God knows maybe he arrested Evans because he failed to do the needful
That sum it all up ..
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by luizpippo(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2021
dingbang:
chuchuchu be typing what you do not know of. That's how if Jesus was in this era, you will be amongst those saying crucify him.

If you do not know someone and havent been with the person, all you have to do is to keep quiet and let facts arise. Damn yall mehn

What facts is this on talking about?
Have you read the so-called "shupa cup" defense?

He claimed to have arrested the Vincent guy on the basis of 'threat to family" and he only released him after investigation turns out that it was a money dispute, so his investigation didn't avail him with the fact that the money issue was actually 'fraud money"? Someone misled you into arresting another on a false charge and you still ended up becoming his kaftan plug?

how do you guys process your thoughts?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2021
obami007:
If the USA means you, nothing can stop them from getting you.

So why haven’t they gotten onyema. I dislike the tribal undertones at play here in Nigeria specifically.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Adakintroy: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2021
From a street perspective. Hushh blew things up for himself and everyone.

This is why you should mentain low resolution stance in public..

Na you begin de advertise yourself to the world when you know say your matter no straight. Now them don dive you. Instead of to take the hit like a man. Knowing fully you invite this shiit on yourself. You are busy casting the group.

Omo Weda u.s give pardon or short sentence., Anytime you come out you are a wanted man.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by MarxMike(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Some people have been so quiet these two days.. Name rhymes with banner and drill?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by sque007: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2021
uBuNiT:
But can't we invade this US ? Who dem be ?
oga keep quiet
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Monogamy: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Adakintroy:
From a street perspective. Hushh blew things up for himself and everyone.

This is why you should mentain low resolution stance in public..

Na you begin de advertise yourself to the world when you know say your matter no straight. Now them don dive you. Instead of to take the hit like a man. Know you invite this shiit on yourself. You are busy casting the group.

Omo Weda u.s give pardon or short sentence., Anytime you come out you are a wanted man. Either ways you are dead.

Aswear, he messed up biggerly.. You are not legit yet making unnecessary noise on social media

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Fahdiga(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

I love seeing you cry.
it gladden my soul and uplift my spirit.
I was made to cause you pain and misery and by the grace of God I'll never stop.

no peace for the wicked thus says the Lord God almighty.

I dey sell handkerchief oooo

cc
Fahdiga
Monogamy is weeping
No peace for the wicked like Mono who's the number one supporter of criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2021
jaxxy:
I want to believe the US is exaggerating his involvement. I would like to also know how much is this stated so called bribe. That will determine a lot of things.

I like Abba Kyari for his commitment and expertise in the job bt I also frown at the corruption in the police force. I hope he can clear himself.

This is why u shouldn’t dance around People with questionable sources of wealth they will stain you.
You didn’t see the transcript of the messages released between him and hush, indicting him of being on a payroll of a fraudster knowingly at that.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Pelicanmedia: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
I heard every big time yahoo boy normally have a police officer as friend that help him in times of kasala,
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by izubext007: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
He should be arrested and interogated by efcc ...
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by GreenArrow1(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
WibusJaga:
If a "Super Cop" can be indicted like this, just wondering how rotten thousands of other "Ordinary Cops" would be

You are wondering? Or you just want to type words? If the reputation of the Nigerian police is alien to you then you must have a very low sense of perception or just new to Nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by uBuNiT: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
sque007:
oga, I keep quiet o
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by tommy589(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
When we complained about his presence at Obi Cubana's party few days, the native wearing super cop and his e-rats asked us to mechionu.
Only God knows maybe he arrested Evans because he failed to do the needful

Kyari is the nemesis of violent gun perpetrating criminals.And ensure hé extort their earnings of criminal proceeds before killing or setting them free. Obi Cubana may not bé into crime, but kyari hobnobs with fraudsters very well
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nasir123(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
WibusJaga:
If a "Super Cop" can be indicted like this, just wondering how rotten thousands of other "Ordinary Cops" would be

Bros,are you still Wondering!?

You must be a Foreigner.

If you're chock with these Revelations especially with regards to the entire Nigeria Police,then I wouldn't know what to tell you. I can only wish you Good luck!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by lampi: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2021
uBuNiT:

Sorry, I dnt know na
u be mumu
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by advanceDNA: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2021
uBuNiT:
But can't we invade this US ? Who dem be ?

Where una go see loan collect??
Last last..Abba kiyari will be served on a platter to the US to preserve inter-country relationship
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by fowlyansh181(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Kandeed:
Nigerians and everyone should forgive this man and move on. nobody is above mistake. if you never thief bfr, raise ur hand sad
you gotta be insane
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Monogamy: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahaha see tears cheesy

cc
Fahdiga

Why are cancellation monikers disappearing so fast?

Your guess is good mine

grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by dingbang(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2021
luizpippo:

What facts is this on talking about?
Have you read the so-called "shupa cup" defense?

He claimed to have arrested the Vincent guy on the basis of 'threat to family" and he only released him after investigation turns out that it was a money dispute, so his investigation didn't avail him with the fact that the money issue was actually 'fraud money"? Someone misled you into arresting another on a false charge and you still ended up becoming his kaftan plug?

how do you guys process your thoughts?
are you the judge?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Verysmart101: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Kandeed:
Nigerians and everyone should forgive this man and move on. nobody is above mistake. if you never thief bfr, raise ur hand sad

Ur the most useless being ever.How can a criminal arrest a fellow criminal? Do u think everyone is a criminal like you? Get d Bleep outta here

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Why are cancellation monikers disappearing so fast?

Your guess is good mine

grin
No peace for the wicked
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2021
jaxxy:

How much bribe now? FBI cud say so much bt not mention the amount?? That’s strange.

Like I said he may be wrong even out of line bt I think it’s over exaggerated and there wasn’t a real conspiracy.
You are trying so hard to be half clever,

Go call DCP directly that you have a case against someone and he’ll spring to action immediately in this Nigeria.

What relationship does Hush have with a DCP to turn him to his errand boy all the way from Dubai to arrest someone afterwards he helped him deliver natives A whole DCP ( this is me believing Kyari’s cock and bull story)..

Even an ordinary constable won’t run such errands for you without something being involved.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by uBuNiT: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2021
lampi:
I be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.