Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi (33521 Views)

BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 26 Benue Farmers In Tor-damisa / Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by adriano50: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Northern problem count me out
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Hangulsaram: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Visocrate:
my point is that the sense of civility and internationally accepted strategies of handling media journalist should be employed and also orderliness and rule of law
You are still blowing grammar. What happened to our freedom of information bill that was passed long ago?
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by highbee02: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Well, I'm not surprised about the indictment of the crack investigator. The korofos, especially, those at the lower rung of the ladder serve as "pickers" for the Yahoo boys, thereby conspiring, aiding and abetting crime in our society, this is a clear case of HUNTER becomes the hunted. One Korofo/Atura once asked "how much is your salary as a teacher?"
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Temptee101(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Visocrate:
Apply internationally acceptable practices in dealing with issues that are likely to tarnish the image of this country sometime I wonder if these personnels don't do courses outside this country so they can learn internationally acceptable human right norms and practices. Its high time we got headlines that will make you thank God you are a Nigerian

There is nothing good about Nigeria.

No good news coming from anywhere.

If buhari is not embarrassing us saying "without getting educated, you won't succeed in life", super tif kyari (STK) will be disgracing us in US with his tailoring work or Nigerian officials and athletes killing themselves in japan because of phone after most of them were disqualified o

I swear, if the world powers had their way, they would have just erase Nigeria from the world map.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by guy222: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
jesus christ!!! So this matter wey happen for my koro koro eyes journalist don turn am upside down. 99.9% of news we read online is either fake or lies. na students mend the idiot oh, he come the video students and they told him not to video or snap them but he refuse, police come to his resque and asked to followed them to their station along with two other students that was arrested but he also refuse forming journalist. It was their police left with his camera and phone, he was actually telling one of the policemen that he would deal with him, if not for Dr hassain that calm the situation down, by now he for dey ICU,
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by winner37(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is because that man resist in giving them kickback
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Lucifer4naija: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Very soon to join the Nigerian Police Force, you must be a certified tailor as one of basic and added advantage.. angry tongue
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by anonymous1759(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sincinnati:
The Journalist for shout “Freeze, FBI” and see the useless corrupt police abandon their guns while cowardly scampering for safety.

Nigeria is a police state.
The government revels in terrorizing innocent citizens in Nigeria.
The minister of Communications in Nigeria is an open apologist of Al Qaeda and a protege of Osama Bin Laden.

The US and especially UK are keeping quiet now, but very soon the evil government they foisted on innocent citizens will also come to haunt them and it may be too late then.

When will this your servant to master mentality End? What will UK do? Abeg Stop talking nonsense.
Only Nigerians will free herself from this Mess.
It’s obvious most of you don’t know the people you cry for help don’t want you to grow .
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Comedian2019: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
The NPF contributes 50% of the problems we are facing in Nigeria.
90% or more.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by kaplip(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Omo, this man, we dey attend church together fa.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Lamasta(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Unprofessional set of people
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bad governance at play.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by yuping(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
I still don't understand why the NPF are always angry to their citizen, it has to be psychological problem as a police man it part of your duty to able to accept all manners of behavior towards you. Even if you want to react Atleast just arrest the person why beat and fight someone. Animals in Uniform.
Envy and beef that's all I see.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by ThatFairGuy1: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Are you sure you're sound please angry
assent:
I won't be surprised if thatfairguy1 and monogamy praise this barbarism.

Every rotten thing in this country always get their support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by juri: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by assent: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you sure you're sound please angry

You always defend barbarism. So, we should ask if you are sound of health or you have lost your senses permanently.

You were even here sometimes ago defending the abuse of civilians by soldiers. You should feel ashamed for the kind of human you have become, a human with no dignity or morals

You defended Abba kyari after being found guilty of murder and internet fraud.

Why is your soul soaked in rottenness and degradation?

You are always on the side of absurdity, barbarism and decay. That's shameful.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by faceland: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
I didn't even know there was any protest.

I don't want to offend anyone but may be those officers were recently transferred from the south. They better stop misbehaving.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Fortez: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jesus
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by bergs2: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
The NPF contributes 50% of the problems we are facing in Nigeria.
bro, you are not very far from the truth: since the recent unrest by the purported UGM in the east and the subsequent disappearance of the police from the society, we have been enjoying absolute tranquility and peace. i am sensing that more than 90% of the crimes committed down here are either facilitated or carried out directly by the NPF.
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by Akhimiemona(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Visocrate:
Apply internationally acceptable practices in dealing with issues that are likely to tarnish the image of this country sometime I wonder if these personnels don't do courses outside this country so they can learn internationally acceptable human right norms and practices. Its high time we got headlines that will make you thank God you are a Nigerian
Oga watin bad bad
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by mekusmanuel(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
There's no freedom of the press in Nigeria. I worry so much for choosing the journalism profession �
Re: Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi by uckennety(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sincinnati:
The Journalist for shout “Freeze, FBI” and see the useless corrupt police abandon their guns while cowardly scampering for safety.

Nigeria is a police state.
The government revels in terrorizing innocent citizens in Nigeria.
The minister of Communications in Nigeria is an open apologist of Al Qaeda and a protege of Osama Bin Laden.

The US and especially UK are keeping quiet now, but very soon the evil government they foisted on innocent citizens will also come to haunt them and it may be too late then.

Huh

Naija

When will we learn?

U. S and U. K are still the ones that are helping this useless govt because it serves them not us.

Are you able to read the news about Columbia recently

The govt is killing protesters there

Who is arming the govt and censoring the news

It's your almighty US

Africa please learn that those white people doesn't care!

If they had their way, they will make us all miners and we work as slaves

My 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.