Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) (4419 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 12:53pm On May 16, 2011
petition EFCC, and?
what was the outcome?

anyway the topic is on GEJ and some hideous skirmishes being planned to disrupt and possibly malign his person.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by OmoTier1(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2011
yawns,  kai! a beg gimmmi gworo make i  jaw jaw my mouth!

this i jeg fiffle i no get am for work. today nah hausa i kill am today tomorrow yoruba i kill am. kill i kill i dey talk every day walahi!

some fiffle tell am por pfrisident jega say me, Alhaji tanko tanko i no get am road, light, and fure water i no see por eye! walahi even air me i dey smelland pfrisident i tell am fiffle say presh air i go get after election,
sakiratu, bring am tuo shinkafa me i dey eat, walahi, me i don tire por this jega,
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by BetaThings: 1:08am On May 19, 2011
Beaf:

We simply need to invade Niger and Chad and turn their villages into desert dust.
You need to back up this action with evidence of the plot - the usual text messages (ala Dokpesi) would do
After that, you can count on a permanent seat for the country on the US security council
This would in recognition of the proposed act of fairness, restraint, contribution to world peace etc
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by vanstanzy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
blacksta:

100% in agreement

A government that has nothing to offer the masses will forever claim to be handicap or victim mentality . We have now graduated from the days of the " Cabal" to the " The North has planned evil for me "

What a shame Nigerians dont realise the deceit
@blacksta
This Poo. is playing out in the country right now. BOKO BEASTS are the order of the day and President Jonathan is seriously under threat, but like a simpleton, he (President Jonathan) doesnt even know it.
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by macjive01: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Still on going
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by ccwizard: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just passing..
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by teebaby2000: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Opikes and Sauce
Re: PLOT TO KILL GEJ THICKENS- (NO JOKES) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
old news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of APC Politician Performing Rituals In Lagos / The Shocking Revelations On The Billionaires Funding Buhari's Campaign / Clear Evidence Of How GEJ Wrecked The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.