Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? (19459 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Coronavirus Vaccine Has Given You Immunity? / This Is By Far One Of The Best Advice In 2017 / What's The Longest Time NEPA Has Given You Steady Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Juliusmomoh: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mine is : momsy advice me to be contended with what i have.... Now no one can impress me with any flashy life-style. ... The only thing wey you fit take impress me now na when you take picture with God... If not, forget it. .........

Now over to you.

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't take advice, I advice people.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Don't over put your mind and expect things from people. If it comes good, if it doesn't move on. Everybody is fighting his/her own battle #Dad

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.
Really

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

Stop claiming boss.. undecided
Everyone needs an advice @critical times of dier lives..
Unless You Still be small pickin.. sad smiley

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Stop claiming boss.. undecided
Everyone needs an advice @critical times of dier lives..
Unless You Still be small pickin.. sad smiley

Speak for yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Really

Yup

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Dabronze(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
There is always a price to pay to acheive success in life cuz nothing good come easy
THE LAW OF SUCCESS
By Napoleon Hill

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mine is Not Really an Advice..
It's a Story a Person told me Which had a Lesson..

That one Guy was living in a not-too- nice Bedsitter While his Friend/Church member was living in a Posh, Self-contained apartment..
This friend now said he wants to move to Another state for a Bigger Job, that d Guy should always Pray for him..
Dat he will give d Guy the Self-contained Free, once he lands d Job.. shocked

D Guy now actually started Praying Morning n Night daily, dat his Church member should Clinch d Big Job..
Until he asked himself one day 'You don Pray for better Job for your own self'? undecided

I learnt the Lesson: Focus more on Yourself and Don't put too much into Another man's dreams!! smiley

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Mine is Not Really an Advice..
It's a Story a Person told me Which had a Lesson..

That one Guy was living in a not-too- nice Bedsitter While his Friend/Church member was living in a Posh, Self-contained apartment..
This friend now said he wants to move to Another state for a Bigger Job, that d Guy should always Pray for him..
Dat he will give d Guy the Self-contained Free, once he lands d Job.. shocked

D Guy now actually started Praying Morning n Night daily, dat his Church member should Clinch d Big Job..
Until he asked himself one day 'You don Pray for better Job for your own self'? undecided

I learnt the Lesson: Focus more on Yourself and Don't put too much into Another man's dreams!! smiley
my brother what if your purpose in this life is to be a prayer agent for people nko

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Listen more and talkless
Never say what you're not sure of.
Never settle for less. et al

53 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cholls:
my brother what if you purpose in this life is to be a prayer agent for people nko

Lol
Prayer Agent for People?
Dem go dey Rise while you go just Dey one Place, abi??
A clear case of Siddon look nah Dog name.. cheesy cheesy smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by arthurwillia(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make I book space
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by bigpicture001: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
. He said As a young man, face pursuit fr money and not women....you can never lose a woman while chasing money, but will lose money while chasing women......my Dad!

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stay loyal to your hustle...dont allow women make you lose focus.

Thanks man, I tattooed your advice to my chest...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Gunboysavage(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
My Girlfriend begged me to stop doing drug's...

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Duchessree(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
My parents always advice that i should be contented with what i have.

Then another advice i can remember was the advice my lecturer gave us , according to him "God never said he will bless one profession over the other but he said he will bless the works of hands", he was advicing us then that no matter what you are doing or even if you didn't get the course you wanted to study in the university that you shouldn't be discourage and you should also try your best to become better in that course, He was like "whats in your hand that God want to bless". Thats one of the best advice I've gotten from my lecturer.

Another lecturer also advice us too, he was actually talking to the boys sha, he said " as a man there a various levels in life you get to 1. Girls 2. Money 3. Power 4. Control,( i can't really remember the third and fourth level though) according to him , if you pass one level , it becomes easier to get the level below you. ( i cant really remember the advice because its been long)

Another advice is from my madam she said " As a lady , have something worth doing and dont depend on a man for everything in life"

I've gotten a lot of advice from different individuals sha .lol

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by rookidmart: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mosdiii...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by AfroBeatDiary: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
None
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by KiNg0G: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
They is a difference between being Nice and being Polite.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by espn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
No advice...I will bear the consequences of my actions wherever good or bad...I only listen but will make the final decision.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Baawaa(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't go to herbalist for help,Sunday Igboho case study

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin To Stop indiscriminate eating of Kpekus in Clubs and Bars grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Hambivert: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
1. Fear 'woman'
2. Fear who, and what doesn't fear 'woman'
3. Never, ever forget Rule 1 and 2.

That has sparogatively been the best advice for me till date.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Aflix(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
My Mallam told me that every human all earth all have same 24 hours. The Dangotes, Bill Gates, Elon Musks e.t.c. all have the same 24 hours with me. It's how we decide to use it that differentiates us.

I always remember this advise anytime I engage in time wasteful activities and it has really helped me.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
To be a heaven bound Christian. And I will definitely make heaven.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ignis: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Never to vote for Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by seunaj: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Mihaug(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
1. Trust in God
2. No marry
3. Hustle ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure / Are North Sudanese People Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.