Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship (414 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by jaelz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
So I saw a thread today online asking why people actually cheated on their partners in their relationship, the one that really caught my attention was when one lady said that she cheated because : " she noticed her boyfriend saved her number as Ada Ekuke" it really had me laughing hard.

So guys let's share our own and learn also, what was that one reason that promoted you to cheat on your partner?

cc: Lalasticlala, Onila, Farano, Mynd44, Prettythicksme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by 22o62021: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make I hear your own first
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Just for the fun of tasting and enjoying myself with another sweet chick
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by Dabronze(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Book Space
Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by fati2001(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
because the person belongs to African race.

1 Like

Re: What Was That One Reason That Made You Cheat On Your Partner In A Relationship by BigDan69: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Haven't cheated but what's the meaning of "ekuke"?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap MTN Data Available, We Deliver Instantly! 5GB Just #1,700 / Should Single Moms Still Go After Love? / Am Seriously Need A Lady As My Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.