Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,369 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Died In The House Of His Sidekick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Died In The House Of His Sidekick (582 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Died In The House Of His Sidekick by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
A successful business man died in the house of his side chick in Delta state. The side chick seems to be the wife of his best friend........pls get the complete story via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbUEPpiQ2I

(1) (Reply)

D0nt L0ve Me!!!(not My Fault, She Fell So Hard) / Weird motivational Advise... / The Day My Heart Was Shattered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.