Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia (18325 Views)

APC Thugs Accused Of Destroying Kwankwaso's Billboards In Kano / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / Soldiers Accused Of Executing Unarmed Elderly Men During Operation . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
any of the soldiers involve and the person who send them
it shall not be well with them
na confusion go finish them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Those involved will surely reap what they have sowed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Princedapace(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
DropsMic:
Normal..

Destruction is what the black man knows best

Black man is cursed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by kkonyeji(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
IPOB terrorists and nnamdi kanu should be blamed.

Nigeria army is totally innocent of this gibberish u guys posted.

Was it nott IPOB terrorists that shot two military officers inn same ohafia?

Kanu is their supreme leader let them go and call him and his groups.

Military should intensify their actions and root out the terrorists once and for all

No govt should fold their hands and watch terrorists like Igbos killing her citizens

You're irredeemable!
I guess IPOB & MNK shot down the aircraft in Zamfara 2weeks ago.
They also kidnapped the students from Baptist Sch in Kaduna abi?
Mr, stop calling a Spade a working tool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by kkonyeji(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cruisemasterl:
The government has resolved to use the police/soldiers to intimidate the easterners because of their stand with Nnamdi Kanu

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids at Wholesale n Retail Prices
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details wink

... NOTHING will affect our stand with MNK.
Their efforts will result in futility!
God bless MNK!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by bizzibodi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
A general was killed last two weeks in d north & nothing happen to d north,an alpha jet was shot down non of them have d gut to go there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
kkonyeji:

You're irredeemable!

They will leave the issue and start their what about attitude?

So because a craft was shot down in north, Ipob should shot down their own.

Igbos are really terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by CSTRR: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
These are the same useless soldiers that some people want to be armed with high precision US made cobra attack helicopters.

You are all mad.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Almaigaa: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/nigerian-soldiers-accused-of-destroying-ohafia-communities-in-abia/

Did Soldiers really do this? Wow, I'm impressed. Our Galant Soldiers are making us proud. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

God bless our Galant Soldiers.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Almaigaa: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
bizzibodi:
A general was killed last two weeks in d north & nothing happen to d north,an alpha jet was shot down non of them have d gut to go there.

Leave the North alone and face the insecurity in the EAST. grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Almaigaa: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
kollinzgee:
That's what they are good at ,the day any country invades Nigeria we are finished because these men are trained to kill civilians only,i bet you by the end of world war 3 Nigeria will be gone we can't stand invasion with this ragtag terrorist army

Cry me a River. grin grin grin grin angry
See painment everywhere

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Basher8583: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
kettykin:
If just secession attempt is like this, what happens when there is a united nation mandate on biafra

It's like you have no idea what sovereign means.

Please go to school
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Sunday2021: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
kollinzgee:
That's what they are good at ,the day any country invades Nigeria we are finished because these men are trained to kill civilians only,i bet you by the end of world war 3 Nigeria will be gone we can't stand invasion with this ragtag terrorist army
Biafra tried and failed.
The military form is for everybody, only cowards run away from joining the military but they will sit in bear parlors to insult the gallant soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Sunday2021: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
All the soldiers who participated in the Ohafia massacre and destruction will all die before this year runs out.

This I have seen.
and all your family members that shot the soldiers or hide terrorists or give information to ipob terrorists will die and rotten within 1month.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
kkonyeji:

You're irredeemable!

This is unbeatably the most insensitive thing I have read here this week�.
So bcus it's happening in other places,it should also happen in Igboland right �.
Do you guys ever ask yourselves how all this affects the people of those places you mentioned?�

And you too will claim to be Igbo oo�.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by kettykin: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Basher8583:

It's like you have no idea what sovereign means.

Please go to school

Ok what does sovereign mean and why was hindustan split into India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Why was Sudan split into South Sudan and Sudan, Ethiopia with the strongest military in Africa split into 2 and eritherea idms independent, Korea split into North and South Korea. Britain is about to split. And Nigeria with the most useless and inept military in the world is harassing innocent villagers .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Innocent people always suffer reprisal attacks
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by NwaOhafia: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oh, My ohafia
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Staphylococcus: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Harrisonwo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ashley001:
BREAKING: "I will expose other Police officers, if I get Extradited to the U.S.A" - Abba Kyari Threatens NPF

Read Full details ��

https://thejoint.online/hushpuppi-scandal-abba-kyari-assembles-team-of-lawyers-threatens-to-expose-other-police-officers-if-extradited/

If they come arrest you now for spreading false info now, you will start blaming village people
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Akuruoulo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Military should intensify their actions and root out the terrorists once and for all

No govt should fold their hands and watch terrorists like Igbos killing her citizens
And bandits and Boko Haram are ur friends
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How many soldiers are being killed here in the North,so why are the same soldiers attacking innocent civilians if not hatred towards a particular section of the country.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Basher8583: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2021
kettykin:

Ok what does sovereign mean and why was hindustan split into India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Why was Sudan split into South Sudan and Sudan, Ethiopia with the strongest military in Africa split into 2 and eritherea idms independent, Korea split into North and South Korea. Britain is about to split. And Nigeria with the most useless and inept military in the world is harassing innocent villagers .

I don't know where you got your history from regarding your Hindustan balderdash. Totally false history.

And for the rest.... have you confirmed if those countries have referendum enshrined in their sovereign constitution first.

UN cannot and I repeat CANNOT break a sovereign country. Its a voluntary association which any country can pull out from at any time.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Baawahala:

How many soldiers are being killed here in the North,so why are the same soldiers attacking innocent civilians if not hatred towards a particular section of the country.

You hate ursef nobody hates u.

nxt pls as if in ur immediate u love yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Akuruoulo:
And bandits and Boko Haram are ur friends
Whatabout theory
oya burn down ur state since boko haram is burning north down
ndi uchu
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by labisibrass(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Baawahala:

You people think soldiers are pampering them in the North. What you don't know is that Northern terrain is what favours terrorist there. If the army should unleash just 1 percent of the way they fight those terrorists in the North into the south East,hmmm. Let's forget media propaganda and speak fact
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by smartNerd: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by bizzibodi(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Almaigaa:

Leave the North alone and face the insecurity in the EAST. grin grin grin
So that when Bandits sack d whole north you will seek refuge in d east abi?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Almaigaa: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2021
bizzibodi:

So that when Bandits sack d whole north you will seek refuge in d east abi?

The East is presently turning to a ghost Region. People are leaving the East in large numbers to either the North or South South, due to insecurity. I even saw them on my way to Owerri yesterday.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You hate ursef nobody hates u.

nxt pls as if in ur immediate u love yourselves.
muugu...You think I am a bigot like you...
Everyone must not be stuupid like you...
I must be Igbo to say the truth because in your relapsed and dilapidated brain, everything is tribalism...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia by smartNerd: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Osun West Senatorial District PDP Rally / Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.