Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (79588 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by ijustdey: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
A 27-year old man, Ahmed Kareem, has vented his anger on his lover, Esther Oyedeola, after he reportedly bought her a mobile phone and yet she denied him sex in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Kareem, demanded the phone from her but she refused. He then descended on her and battered her seriously.

The incident happened at Babalegba Street in Ijegun area of Lagos, where they reside.

According to Kareem, he loved Esther and went further to buy her a mobile phone but she did not give him attention or allow him to sleep with her. He then demanded for the phone from her but she refused.

The alleged assault was reported to the Police at Area M Command, Idimu and Kareem was arrested. He later charged before Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.

He pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Inspector Simeon Njue, asked the Court to give a date for hearing to enable Police to prove that he actually committed the alleged offence.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.S. Okubule, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum and ordered the defendant to be remanded in Correctional Centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos, pending when he will perfect his bail conditions.

While he was being taken into custody, Esther started pleading with the Court that she does not want him to go to prison and she has forgiven him.

By then the Court had ordered for his remand and adjourned the matter till 27th September, 2021, for mention.

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Visocrate(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pishure of the battered wife nah

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by MajesticKris: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Picture or nothing..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Randy100: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:

While he was being taken into custody, Esther started pleading with the Court that she does not want him to go to prison and she has forgiven him.

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/

Lalasticlala

Women have serious issue.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Godfullsam(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
I wonder why most men find pleasure in beating ladies.

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Why buy phone for a lady that is not even your wife?

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by MufasaLion: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Godfullsam:
I wonder why most men find pleasure in beating ladies.

Rule 5: only give to ladies, what you can afford to lose i.e something that cost you almost nothing.
Why buy phone for a lady that is not even your wife?

Some men don't think with brain when konji hit them.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Zamboroto: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
FutureisFemale oya come flex muscle

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Why would someone buy an expensive phone for you because he wants to have sex with you and still yet, you deny him, it is only God that will judge you

224 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by redartmooon: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2021
It seems she promised him sex after he buys her a fone.
On buying the fone, lady refuse to give him sex, dude got angry and demanded the fone back, lady refuse, dude descend on her.
#facinating

But did he really have just 1 hand??

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by seniorgozman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
That's very bad especially now that sex is cheap

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by judetov2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
How on earth will I buy a phone for a gal I am not having sex with

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by flemsy15(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lolz, The way they adjourn cases dey interesting, next hearing Na almost in two months time. By the time they sentence this one, he for don already overstay for prison self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by adecz: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
undecided

⏩▶️Ehhen nah... ☹️☹️☹️

✔️ Investment must yield dividends✔️ cool cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Everybody will come here now to form tet rhey even buy women cars

7 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
wink
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by ottohan: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fhj
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by MadamVanessa(f): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
I guess it's a bridge of agreement. Maybe the said lover says that until he got her a phone before he can enter, which the man did, but the lady refused to honored her own part of the agreement. As such, the man was provoked hence he battered her.

I am not in anyway justifying the man's action, i strongly condemned the action of the man, but of truth, i see no reason of one denying someone she called her lover sex always.

Is't because sharia law don chop de man's one hand, reason she finds him irritating.

13 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Bornbiafra: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
See the nonsense phone the mumu dey use....

But bought iphone to a pussy holder....

All this kyari decedents

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by 10kgod(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin
redartmooon:
It seems she promised him sex after he buys her a fone.
On buying the fone, lady refuse to give him sex, dude got angry and demanded the fone back, lady refuse, dude descend on her.
#facinating

But did he really have just 1 hand??
it’s a win win cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by obembet(f): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by slimmax: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Negotiation gone sour

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Fuckthamods: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Picture or adonbilivit.. And the attached picture is my reason angry

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Now it's a man who want to kill a woman for denying him sex.

In conclusion, ALL MEN ARE DEVILS.

Randy100:

Women have serious issue.
Men have mental issue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by jesus247alive(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
No body get joy any more for this country.

I love her very much and bought phone for her...

Love kee u dere.

He had actually told us what he wanted nah.

He deserves beating like this guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.