Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love (1422 Views)

What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were.......... / Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Benki003(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Please I need urgent answers, am currently dating a girl in my neighborhood, she's nice good and kinda a great lover, she never asks for money and understands me well, normally she do whatever I ask her to do. but of last week she started acting strange if we organize were we meet she normally changes plans not allowing me to see her .

So tonight while I called her,she was busy on the phone with someone,when she called back I asked her who she was speaking to, and she was plain enough telling me she was chatting with her boyfriend,I told her then what am I to her she told me that she doesn't want to hide things like that from me.

Right now am heartbroken and down,
Please any advice on how to forget about her cause am really attached to her, please help famz , sorry for the errors though

Ur thought are highly valid cry cry
Lala, segun, front page biko
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by chatinent: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
In your life, always recognize nonsense and ingredients.

There's a difference between being attracted to sb and loving sb. Stop deceiving yourself; in fact, fear those girls who claim they don't ask for anything.

Date only when you are ready for marriage!

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by osamz007: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
chatinent:

There's a difference between being attracted to sb and loving sb. Stop deceiving yourself; in fact, fear those girls who claim they don't ask for anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by yanabasee1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
By letting her to go.... Look out for another girl to date and build up your emotions new with the new girl.....

E be like say you ugly and you no be her type....
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by dan9ice(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
She carry you handicap wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by MufasaLion: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Exodora: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Look at them awon redpillers later they will be forming jagabond . Just hope others will learn and stop trolling this space seeking for advice.
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by arthurwillia(m): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Benki003:
Please I need urgent answers, am currently dating a girl in my neighborhood, she's nice good and kinda a great lover, she never asks for money and understands me well, normally she do whatever I ask her to do. but of last week she started acting strange if we organize were we meet she normally changes plans not allowing me to see her .

So tonight while I called her,she was busy on the phone with someone,when she called back I asked her who she was speaking to, and she was plain enough telling me she was chatting with her boyfriend,I told her then what am I to her she told me that she doesn't want to hide things like that from me.

Please any advice on how to forget about her cause am really attached to her, please help famz , sorry for the errors though

Bro I’m in the same dilemma now also but bad as it may be, don’t lose your respect, I just asked mine straight up, are we still in a relationship or not, she said no and I said ok thank you, straight up! This was someone I planned traveling out with cause we are both health professionals, Heartbreak is over! No need to dwell much on past things! That’s the beginning of the journey to sanity because if you dwell on it Omo you go cry oo..

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Benki003(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
By letting her to go.... Look out for another girl to date and build up your emotions new with the new girl.....

E be like say you ugly and you no be her type....

Am not ugly,
Depending on ur definition of ugly

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Benki003(m): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Exodora:
Look at them awon redpillers later they will be forming jagabond . Just hope others will learn and stop trolling this space seeking for advice.

I don't do redpill
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Bola146(f): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

God go bless you yafuyafu cheesy cheesy Lust indeed

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by MikeofKd(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2021
How ruthless are you? How u take rugged reach ? If you've got good answers then break thier relationship and take what belongs to you sad dis life no hard.
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by SPLENDID25(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Benki003:

Please any advice on how to forget abou
why You Dey loose Guard? Ok back To The Question...Just Pick Her Up, raise Her Above A Trash can, and Open Your Fingers. HOPE THIS HELPS

1 Like

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by debbydams(f): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Benki003:

Am not ugly,
Depending on ur definition of ugly
u look very young tho guess u should focus on your studies first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Benki003(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:
u look very young tho guess u should focus on your studies first

Well am doing great academically am doing great, but when am resting or less busy I keep thinking of her lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by debbydams(f): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Benki003:

Well am doing great academically am doing great, but when am resting or less busy I keep thinking of her lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
humm,its better u let go,I'm a lady nd I can easily let go of any guy,I dnt force people or anything,what's yours will Neva leave you.u be spec o no allow any gal to treat you anyhow ,ladies plenty, guys plenty this life is too short pls be happy, and if u are still thinking about her u can hang out with friends nd have fun..life is sweet

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Do things you really love, go out with friends, end any contacts with her and before you know it, you would meet new people because time heals

1 Like

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Benki003(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
debbydams:
humm,its better u let go,I'm a lady nd I can easily let go of any guy,I dnt force people or anything,what's yours will Neva leave you.u be spec o no allow any gal to treat you anyhow ,ladies plenty, guys plenty this life is too short pls be happy, and if u are still thinking about her u can hang out with friends nd have fun..life is sweet

Well I think it's too late cause am already considering turning gay embarassed
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Youngpo413: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Go ahead!
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by Aniboo: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Benki003:

No problem bro
You have potential to that already so safe

We lost a brother again to bob cartel �

1 Like

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by debbydams(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Benki003:

angry grin grin grin u want to spoil your butt hole abi,,your choice tho grin
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by arryjosh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
kiss
Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by arryjosh(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
undecided
Benki003:

Re: How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love by BarrSly: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
First of all this is too dumb for front page

Secondly stop dating your neighborhood girls simply smash and move on cause neighborhood girl wen agree to give am to you go surely don give that bros wen get store for junction, give that uncle wen dy sell for that chemist and also give that brother wen dy do vigilante work for the area..

in otherwords she’s a 304 and everybody in the street dy collect their share so NEVER ATTACH EMOTIONS to your fellow street b!tch..

As a matter of fact that her bf so, dy una street I swear.. just dig this chics and move on bro..

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

Benki003:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Selling Rice Dips Her Hands In The Food Before Serving Customers (VIDEO) / Missed A Chance To Have Sex? / My Grandma Wants To Get Lipo And A BBL. She Won't Listen To Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.