Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You (12796 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / My Favorite Line From The Bible / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Kinzo0917(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agbalanze:
How come I wasn't asked to decree & pledge my loyalty to Jesus christ before commenting..
. Just know Nairaland is against christians. They are anti-christians. God will judge them God all. On the day of judgment, God will use this on them
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Kinzo0917(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Agbalanze:
How come I wasn't asked to decree & pledge my loyalty to Jesus christ before commenting..
. Just know Nairaland is against christians. They are anti-christians. God will judge them all. On the day of judgment, God will use this against them
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by sigiyaya112: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. U head slammer. We christians dont comment on ur useless thread. But here u are insulting christians. Someone has to pledge that he is a muslim b4 he can comment on muslim thread of wish I WILL never do. But the same is not done to Christian thread. This goes to show NAIRALAND is against CHRISTIANS. NAIRALAND IS ANTI CHRISTIANS. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL
My friend shut up!! I am an igbo man from mbaitoli LGA Imo state. I was born into a Christian and my baptismal name is CHRISTIAN!! This is to show you how how deep my family are in this Christianity nonsense, the different is that i am a grown up now and my eyes has opened and i have Emancipated myself that joke of religion.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by MissSlimbody(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zico5:
Ninu irin ajo mi
Beeni mo nkorin
Mo ntoka si kalfari

...N'ibi eje na
Idanwo lode ninu, l’ota gbe dide
Jesu lo nto mi lo, isegun daju.

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
flamingREED:
"Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of days..."

From Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise.
Wow! Great song indeed! Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Queenserah26(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mine is:

Oh what peace we often forfeit
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

From the hymn: What a friend we have in Jesus

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
frankson1:

Mine is; "if You left the grave behind You so will I"

The 'SO WILL I' song was written from a very deep inspirational moments.

It's way above the regular songs gospel artist sing. The wordings tell it all.

It's one song I can't be tired of listening to.

I'd sure check out too by His grace
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Halle000:
You are reason why i am singing Jehovah ....you are the most high God
You are reason why i am dancing Jehovah ....you are the most high God

Jehovah ....you are the most high God
I am that i am ....you are the most high God
Ancient of days ....you are the most high God

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long, oh oh oh oh… grin grin

Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:
"No power of hell, no scheme of men, can ever pluck me from His hand,

Till He returns, or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I stand"

From the hymn 'Im Christ Alone"

Wow!!! Ameeennnn!

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by 9jamustchange: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Burtonj:
Christian, seek not yet repose,
Cast thy dreams of ease away;
Thou art in the midst of foes:
Watch and pray.

This particular hymns makes me cry whenever I hear it.

Wonderful admonition! Great song!

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by MissSlimbody(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny.

In Christ Alone.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by mooxander(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
What a needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything up to God on prayer
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Funkybabee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hymn book

Ojo nla lo ojo na

Ti Jesu we ese mi nu

That's song makes me to look at my past and to say, Thank you Jesus always

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by IMMORTALGOLD100: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
PVision2020:

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEVER LEAVES THE ONE BEHIND....
I've never heard a song with such a powerful lyrics, and Osby Berry conveyed the spirit behind the song. Hillsongs glamour and over instrumentation at times takes the shine off the lyrics.
you r right sometimes the drums and instruments takes the spirit off the song and it seem only appealing to the flesh.. apart from that they words are deep and powerful
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by NwaforIgbo: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Boundless love by women of faith
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by wellmax(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Christ receiveth sinful men
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Goldp5988(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jesus command my destiny
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Soulstarr(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
The skies lay low where You are
On the earth You rest Your feet
Yet the hands that cradle the stars
Are the hands that bled for me
In a moment of glorious surrender
You were broken for all the world to see
Lifted out of the ashes
I am found in the aftermath

Aftermath by Hillsong United

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Hammergirl: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your goodness is running after me.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Lewisdinho(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
I want to live eternal life God save my soul
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by panpan(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
... Mold me and make me; help me to be more like You.
Make me an instrument of love brand new.

Make me an instrument of Your love today ...

http://www.bensonsound.com/lyrics/0765.htm
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Burtonj: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
9jamustchange:

Wonderful admonition! Great song!

Whenever I hear that song, I cry

It has a very deep meaning and to us Christians to be wary of so many things in this end time.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Zodiac61(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
killALIEN:
Any non Christian commenting on a Christian post as such should be stoned to death.

You cant have people pledging to islamic faith when it comes to muslim post. Keep same energy on Christian POST/ARTICLES.

SAY NO TO ISLAM!

Theres this hymn song that brings tears to my eyes whenever i sing along, i just noticed my heart sinks whenever i hear the song.
If you a Catholic/Pentecostal/Protestant/Anglican you definitely might have come across the song.

Sigh!! Now i feel lost!
God help my soul.

How very Christian of you��
What a waste of space you are.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by plasgidy: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lifted I’m lifted i am lifted by his blood above sin and sorrow into the presence of our lord.

Like deer pants for water so I long for thee.

There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ there is power mighty in the blood.
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by charlesucheh(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
1) Nathaniel Bassey's ONISHÈ IYÁNU. ;

''YOU HAVE SHOWN ME SO MUCH MERCY, MUCH MORE THAN I DESERVE'''.

2) Don Moen's BE MAGNIFIED;

'' I HAVE BELIEVED IN A LIE, THAT YOU WERE UNABLE TO HELP ME''

These are the lines in two of my favorite gospel worship I cry and sing with all sincerity in my heart. They truly resonate my spirit...
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by bummyla(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jesus is taking care of me by Moses Bliss
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by tellmemore15: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Thank you Jesus for the grace
Terry clark
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Goodluckall: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2021
HE'S ABLE
MORE THAN GOLD
❤️�
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by Oceni(f): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
I will praise on the mountain And I will praise you when the mountain is in my way You're the summit where my feet are So I will praise You in the valleys all the same No less God within the shadows No less faithful when the night leads me astray 'Cause You're the heaven where my heart is In the highlands and the heartache all the same Oh
Highlands (Song Of Ascent) / Hillsong UNITED

2 Likes

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by streamsofjoy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
inumidun2010:

Hallelujah it ended in PRAISE

Yes!

1 Like

Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by toygod2: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
You have a track record of your....
Re: What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You by kissCleo: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
NAOMI RAINE IS FIRE. SHARE TITLES OF YOUR BEST PLS

She really is
1,Promises - Maverick city music /Naomi Raine
2, Fighting for me -Riley Clemons
3, Judikay- Capable God
4, Hallelujah anthem -Handel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.