Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (50678 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by mordred44: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
D MNK of d arewas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by executive12: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Useless tribalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by ogbuefi677(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.
Ol boy,go back to secondary school and relearn tenses,spelling,etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Web2020: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
I hope South is seeing what is happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by gheekhone: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
These ones are retards!!!

Instead of talking about the issue based on merits, you decided pandering to nationalism was the best.

If what the FBI is saying is true, which is looking very likely, shouldn't you be afraid of Kyari!!! Any confidence that he can discharge his duties objectively??!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by akdjr(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
The indictment of Abba Kyari will be sweep under carpet just like Onyema Airpeace Boss. Most people don't know how international interest politics is played

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by biafranrealson: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Foolish joe igbokwe , see your one Nigeria
Allen onyeama of peace mass was asked to go to US and he went and cleared his name
Why wont ABBA Kyari go ?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by biafranrealson: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
akdjr:
The indictment of Abba Kyari will be sweep under carpet just like Onyema Airpeace Boss. Most people don't know how international interest politics is played
Onyeama went and cleared his name
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by UCHIHAmask: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
and when chaos descends upon the land,what stops them from massacring those people they've always being blaming?or isn't it possible?
they've done it before,during their countless internal religious Scuffle between shia and shiites they wantonly destroyed southerners in that region,simply because they blame them for bringing in moral decadence and corruption into their folds..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by King44(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone aided a criminal, a well known criminal and he has also been accused of engaging in criminal activities in time past and you as a youth you are defending him.

Well, the difference in mentality is why the south deserves to be an independent nation, they also deserve their nation too.

The difference in ideology is just too much, this mother fockers are supporting criminality and criminals for as long as I can remember.

If kyari is not guilty of any crime he should go to the US and clear himself like Allen did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by isaiahethan: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by officialfoodie: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Same people who placed a bounty on someone's head, asking foreign countries to extradite him, see them. Unrepentant hypocrites, self centered set of human beings, suffering from selective amnesia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by teflondoppez(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.
what are you saying gaan..gibberish upon gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Darexylamine: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abi ogun wan kill all this ones ni.....
If you ask questions they will tell you who this man really is..... When he was the head of sarz in Lagos, you know how many people his team killed, jailed and some still awaiting trial for what they know nothing about....?

A fine policeman, yea true.... But did he collect bribe....? Yea... , So why the idiotic condemnation.......? Spittt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Gaddafih001(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/
The heading should be-TERRORISTS GINGER US COURTS.
They think it’s Fulani’s vs the people that originally owns this country?
They should call Queen Eliza the bloody queen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
teflondoppez:
what are you saying gaan..gibberish upon gibberish
truly you can't understand, only if you have sense you can understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by bigcasava1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
kollinzgee:

This group and buhari divided Nigeria,i remember those sweet days when no one cares about your tribe we were just Nigerians before tribalist and nepotists came to power and divided everyone with their born to rule mentality..
Illiteracy is a disease..
Spits... angry
when was that? Cos since 1981 I was born, my people has been marginalized and hated by other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Gval123: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Lolz. Illiteracy should be classified as a sin in this 21st century. Even old buhari day UK now day collect injection for yansh, these fools day tok rubbish. If them really need am, them go carry and nothing will happen. In fact, na small thing una old president go do, them go classify the old mugu as terrorist. Colonel Gaddafi make all this noise oh, las las, na hole him go hide, before hand meet am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by witworth(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2021
These are the kind of people that chose barnabas the thief that was even caught in the act of stealing to be saved than jesus that wasn't even caught in any act.
So these useless sets of Africans too called fulani think they have a say in what happens Internationally. So Dem too dey warn. Are they crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Poleski: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2021
These Arewa Youths are extremely funny. They only talk and no action! Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulanis terrorists are busy slaughtering them and kidnapping children in the North and yet these mo*rons do nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by akdjr(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Let Abba Kyari go and clear himself then. Insulting while making comments or responding to comment only prove how uncultured you can be when responding to comments. I actually didn't see any news after when Onyeama went to clear himself. Before you talk always get your fact right bro. Check bellow and see for yourself
biafranrealson:

Onyeama went and cleared his name
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by UbadiliMarshal(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-co4urt/
All I am saying is anybody found guilty should get what they deserve, if US invites him for questioning, why not? If guilty will be persecuted accordingly, at least it's official and in line with democratic judgement, I don't see d what d fuss is all about, let d supercop go and defend his case period!
*except if he has something fishy lurking in his wardrope shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by smartNerd: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by aribisala0(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
How far

Arrewa Youth
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by aribisala0(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
There is dent on the NPF already,even if He comes out clean.....I just pray he is clean...
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by aribisala0(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
kingphilip:
Still waiting for NDLEA to parade him as they- NDLEA and the Nigerian Police do parade suspects on National Television.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. In other words, what is good for the ordinary citizens is good for a super thief with skills in tailoring and pharmacy.

Not likely

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.