Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church (38733 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by visijo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
•••LL
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by UncleKoboko: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by wpadmin: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
surely, he made a lot of sense.

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church

Your own dey your body.

lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Wantedmiller: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pastor Israel na correct guy!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Hotzone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yahoo boys may not like the end part

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Diasseun: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Vg
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Staphylococcus: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
The bitter truth pentecostal will NEVER tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Raheemart933(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Am so sorry for still be typing this here please am seeking for an help from anyone who wish to help me for the sake of Almighty God please and by the grace of Almighty God no matter how hard and difficult the situation of the country is it will never reacts negatively or takes any negative's impact to your lifetime including to all your family and friends amen
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by mbak(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just do what suits your situation, anytime is not too late for your maker
so long you are truthful to him.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by EFCCgbenga: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:
na dis kind sense church de need no be d 1 wey go want make you give church until you poor.

tithe na 10% but some pastors go want make you give 50% or more.

if d 40% enter investment 4 d future e go make d next tithe plenty self but some of our pastors no de mind 2morrow tithe na 2day own b their problem.

You didn't get the message.

He said invest in your future, so that the incentive you bring later on will be much.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by ModelLook(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let me tell u a story....
In 2019, I was marketing a Land at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos here on Nairaland. The land was just N270K.

This boy saw me here on Nairaland, and we chatted on Whatsapp becos he wanted to buy the property becos it was on PROMO.

This boy is not even up to 30 yrs old. He bought this Land and paid for his documents that same day.

Right now, my boss told me that same Estate the boy bought into is selling for N1M as we speak. I couldn't believe it. In not up to 2 yrs.

LAND APPRECIATES DAILY!!!!

If the boy wants to resell now, you know how much he will be making. He can even use it as a Collateral for Loan or to do anything he wants.

That boy is one of the smartest young boy I have met. A Land Owner And Real Estate Owner/Investor at a very young age.

------------------------------------------

If you want to invest in Real Estate, Properties or Land Banking,

Click my profile name to view all my posts on Cheap and very affordable Lands below 2M in Lagos and Ogun State.

We have Lands at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos from as low as N400k, N500k, N600k, N800k, N1M, N1.5M and N2M.

We have Lands at higher prices aswell.

Also you can invest in Real Estate without even buying a Property. It's called LAND BANKING. I have a thread in that aswell.

Nigerians should be wise and open their eyes now because Real Estate is becoming so Expensive by the day.

If you also want Newly Built Apartments in Lagos, we have for sale.

One Bedroom Apartment is just N12M.

Hurry Now!!!

Check my profile and view all my Threads NOW!!!
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by HBB1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

He said invest in your future, so that the incentive you bring later on will be much.

Your bias is beclouding your judgement.

He said invest in yourself because if you are poor even the Pastor will no remember you.

Has he said something bad?!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Bamzyriches451: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
This are the type of pastors I always recommend for my sisters

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by EFCCgbenga: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
HBB1:

Your bias is beclouding your judgement.

He said invest in yourself because if you are poor even the Pastor will no remember you.

Has he said something bad?!

Your christianity is deeming your reasoning

When he said even the pastor wont remember you when you are poor,

he's just motivating you to work more.

Finally when you've used his motivation in improving yourself,then bring a huge percentage to the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by robinfemi: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
That's the only pastor that always talk about reality. He has a good heart and mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Freebandz365: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by etrange: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

*If someone tells you that money is not one of the ingredients that makes a woman happy, delete their number twice..*
grin grin

Thread seen...
Money makes everyone happy, men and women.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Adakintroy: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Most of them are responding only as result to the bashing they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nauttyprof(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
He wants to trend.

The church he has today was built with stones?

I don't like media pastors. Focus on the Bible, teach them what God says and move on. Stop preaching for media attention.

Many future have been secured through giving. I am a living witness and I know what God did to me. While I won't use my experience as a yardstick for this, I will love that he focuses on the Bible than speaking for media attention.

Here is the thing, many need to focus on their future but in never stops giving if led by God to do so. Let's teach the balanced truth than dancing to the media.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Adadioranma79(f): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na wa o, how can you not be positive even with messages like this? Some of you though

Amotolongbo:

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by faceland: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
They use to come and tell him their problem and he is like "are not the modafoka that gave us donation last Sunday? That could have paid your children school fees!".
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by kunleiky(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good advice.
Members should heed
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by kunleiky(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good advice.
Members should heed.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Some of his fellow pastors won't like this.
Exactly.

Some will back up their claims with biblical verses too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by SirMichael1: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Just see where your mind carried you to. grin grin
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Ykc2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na coded he will still land, he will later come with another format ,dem no go deceive me,
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nuelito: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Better advice
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by anonymuz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

your head dey there jor
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na because say no one knows tomorrow na grin
Ogamysamo:
na dis kind sense church de need no be d 1 wey go want make you give church until you poor.

tithe na 10% but some pastors go want make you give 50% or more.

if d 40% enter investment 4 d future e go make d next tithe plenty self but some of our pastors no de mind 2morrow tithe na 2day own b their problem.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by stubbornman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Some of you are just very silly , if he had said invest in the church your cum for don full this thread in disgust ,now he said invest in yourself you still dey complain .

Wetin una want sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.