Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church (38731 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by emmnprince(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some pastors when they want to talk about giving, it will be like they are talking directly to you so that you will empty your pocket, they will be like everything you have is not for you. After all my hustle? Now i dor strong my mind, they fit dey call me wizard sef, non of my business.

How can God say 20 people should come and drop 10k, 2 mins later God will speak to you to reduce it to 5k, small time 1k.

Now most pastors have given up on the coming of Christ, they have stop preaching Salvation, now they only preach About Giving and Prosperity.

I have never paid tithe in life.

Reason: Tithe is not a practice for Christians today because it was not a command for them to keep. It was a practice for the children of Israel to keep in the Promised Land.

A Christian is to give as he/she has been
blessed and proposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Lightorder: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Did he say CELESTIAL CHURCH? CELE is not a church . they are Babalawos in white garments. If you like throw stones, you can only break your phone screen.
Keep telling people what they would like to hear, hypocrite. Some biblical handicapped ones here think they are paying tithe to the pastors. Do your donation to whoever pleases you . But for tithe, you MUST pay it. If you hate paying it through a priest, TAKE IT TO GOD IN HEAVEN by whatever means you like apart from the pastors so they would not eat it . Hope you are ok with that. Thank you
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Oyiboman69: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
surely, he made a lot of sense.

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church
that's a cynical way thinking...
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by TruthinAction: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good advice but not God's counsel. It makes sense to the natural man but contrary to spiritual law contained in the Bible. The Bible says that you must seek first God's Kingdom before personal things. So his teaching is anti Christ.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by akaahs(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Some of his fellow pastors won't like this.
Just like this one

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by akaahs(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
What can you say about this one

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by edoairways: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gwan2:
I pity Christianhood, in a bit to be woke and catch cruise, some religious followers badmouth and further dent the image of the religion that some useless fake prophets and followers have done. To be sensational and feed the cruise energy of many of these idiot followers, bloggers twist some messages of apostles to get their attention. Like an earlier post, sex in church, una papa…what about sex in mosques or Mouth Gig during tafsir as a Friday post.

Check out Islamic post on Friday, is strictly on Islamic teachings, like the teachings of Hadith, rules to be observed by Moslems when fasting etc…no detrimental post, why…because the useless bloggers know the consequences of such. This is even followed with restricted participation to only the Islamic faithfuls by swearing one nonsensical swear.

Afeniferi or whatever their name just compared Sunday igbolo or whatever to Mohammed and the Islamic group in their usual barbaric way, came out to display their idiocy. Now, Daddy freeze has continually bastardised christiandom, but the ewu followers in their bit to catch cruise follow suit and also welcome several disgusting statements from anyone that can. The height of it was when Etinosa used piece of bible to smoke…Gosh

I pity christiandom.
Oil dey your head
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by ODJ124(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
etrange:

Money makes everyone happy, men and women.

Yes Na.. Everyone..
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by willismart(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
This pastor will make heaven

Looking for liability and trustworthy place to invest your money
Oxford Group Of Company is here to serve you better with very high rate of interest

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by edoairways: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
TruthinAction:
Good advice but not God's counsel. It makes sense to the natural man but contrary to spiritual law contained in the Bible. The Bible says that you must seek first God's Kingdom before personal things. So his teaching is anti Christ.
I agree with you. The bible made it clear when it says "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Macsjebs:
Good advice
QUOTE ME;
No Wise human invests his money in the church.
No Money ever given to the church is an investment. It's the biggest Lie ever told.
That's if you truly know what Investment is.
CHURCHES are not on stock exchange.
They are not MONEY DOUBLERS, rather it's a money spinner for its owner.

I rather invest in humans & expect returns later than invest in churches.
Most of us wia coerced to give diz people money. We enriched dem @ d detriment of our villages.
IF my clan had invested the money they gave to these churches over 20years, my community would have been a small London.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by HBB1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

Your christianity is deeming your reasoning

When he said even the pastor wont remember you when you are poor,

he's just motivating you to work more.

Finally when you've used his motivation in improving yourself,then bring a huge percentage to the church.

Oh dear!

Whatever rocks your boat.

You choose to see what you choose to see.

How do you even know I am a Christian?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
the idiot pastor has once told his members to dance focus inside church can't wait for that fraudster oyedepo to also denounce tithes and offering
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by phren: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396958/pastor-members-invest-future-invest-church-photo-video/

This is a show of ignorance of the word of God. He wants to impress men rather than God. Solomon offered the highest offering before God made him the richest king that ever lived. God sent a prophet to save a woman that was about to eat her last meal with her two sons and wait for death, and the man of God demanded for that meal, she gave him and that was the beginning of her prosperity. What this man said is the opposite of what the Bible says, and it’s unfortunate that he’s misleading many ignorant people like him. It’s sad and shameful.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Anthonyola(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
WHY NOT INVEST IN LAGOS LANDS?

Property investment is a priority for every visionaries , it goes beyond immediate gains to solving generational challenges.

Today we are talking about investing in a location that is 100% guaranteed on returns on investment with a 50% capital growth on the 4th week of initiation of investment.
Can we remember the cost of a plot in Lekki phase1, 2 & Ikate some years back? Can you compare with today’s price? Land investment is Unbeatable.

Ibeju-Lekki is going to be the heart of Lagos soon with the on going project:
FREE TRADE ZONE
DANGOTE REFINERY
2 SEA PORT
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA BEACH AND RESORT etc

I believe that buying the future starts with buying what can cater for the future.

I believe you/your family will need more money in the future than now.
Brit Properties Nigeria Ltd is here to offer you genuine estate lands.
For Enquiries:
www.britpropertynigerialtd.ng
Facebook: anthigpropertieslekki
Instagram: bealandowner
Call/WhatsApp: 07031950067
Anthony (marketer)

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by phren: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
akaahs:
What can you say about this one

Bishop is absolutely correct. Giving to God is not charity, but piety. This means worship or reverence to God. For example, in the Old Testament when they use to offer burnt offerings , that is burning bulls and other cattles to ashes just for smoke to ascend to Heaven without anyone eaten those animals didn’t mean that there were no poor people then, I’m sure if someone does that now they will think it’s madness. You need to understand that giving to God is entirely different from giving to the poor.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by phren: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tboyfrosh123:
the idiot pastor has once told his members to dance focus inside church can't wait for that fraudster oyedepo to also denounce tithes and offering

This is the reason we have poor people on earth. God didn’t make them poor, someone like you have chosen poverty without knowing. The truth is that either you know it or know, you’ve made a choice. This man has succeeded first in his race of life in this same country, he’s not the reason why you are poor. And those paying tithe are getting richer everyday, while your poverty is increasing. The earlier you retract your steps and follow the right path the better for you.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Insectkiller: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please how can we donate towards the Welfare of the Amotekun Security Network??

I want to know...

I want to know...

I want to know.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Any church with school will never tell you this.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
phren:

This is a show of ignorance of the word of God. He wants to impress men rather than God. Solomon offered the highest offering before God made him the richest king that ever lived. God sent a prophet to save a woman that was about to eat her last meal with her two sons and wait for death, and the man of God demanded for that meal, she gave him and that was the beginning of her prosperity. What this man said is the opposite of what the Bible says, and it’s unfortunate that he’s misleading many ignorant people like him. It’s sad and shameful.

ARE YOU OKAY??
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Onekind04(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Another strategy of cashing out. Business center's money don too much for the werrey
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by olmoRoc: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Harrietpotter: 2:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Preach the word as it is written don't twist the truth to please anyone . Nothing will stop a giver from giving, or tithing abeg invest in yourself but all power belongs to God .
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Navalsadiq(m): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know?

The INDICTMENT of ABBA KYARI by the FBI have also RUBBISHED the BAN on TWITTER by the APC led GOVERNMENT....

elaborate please
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Beey(f): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396958/pastor-members-invest-future-invest-church-photo-video/
Didn’t this same pastor get released from jail just recently for taking a woman’s money through deception or what was he in jail for?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Gval123: 3:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Some members nor day like this kind of pastors way day tok truth oh, but that one way day kill them and steal their money, that's who they love. Them go day shout daddy, daddy.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Maxwell4404(m): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Poleski: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2021
It is hard to believe this statement came from a Nigerian pastor. They normally demand and order their congregation to "invest" in their churches so the latter could be "blessed" with riches on earth and in imaginary heaven.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by GreatrAnalyst: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2021
1 in 100,000 pastor.

I feel he doesn't belong to the general class.
God bless you sir.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
assent:

Your reasoning is out of point
As if your existence is on point on my scale of recognition
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Emma1Oj(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Even with your positivity, your existence is just as good as your inexistence
Battle of Virginas... Una two try o... First time I'm seeing such in Nairaland
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Adadioranma79(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
You are obviously a drowning man, you wont even recognize positivity when you see one. RIP to all the good chances you ll be missing with your negative mindset. I rest my case biko. Continue the banter with your keyboard, have a good week if you like.

Amotolongbo:
Even with your positivity, your existence is just as good as your inexistence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.