Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church (38738 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by joedave(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
surely, he made a lot of sense.

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church

BUT WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by ehinorlive: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
preaches that pleases members.
No church No future.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Brushstrokes20: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Impossicant!... I doubt this pastor is a Nigerian
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by frankson1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:
Better man. Tithes don over choke am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you people wee not kee sombori here o
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by oladipupo2234: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
This has to do with religion so i naturally will reserve my comment.

There has been several and counter opinion on this matter. While some will ask you to sow a seed when still struggling for survival so as to reap big return, this pastor is here with a contrary opinion. What i however do know for sure is that spirituality goes beyond common sense.

Just do what suits your situation, anytime is not too late for your maker so long you are truthful to him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396958/pastor-members-invest-future-invest-church-photo-video/[/quote]
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
stubbornman:

Some of you are just very silly , if he had said invest in the church your cum for don full this thread in disgust ,now he said invest in yourself you still dey complain .

Wetin una want sef
your silliness is appalling.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by brainworkng: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
chatinent:
Better man. Tithes don over choke am.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Btruth: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church
is that not better?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Trustedpronet: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
He made a mistake... He meant invest in church before investing in yourselves.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Adadioranma79:
Na wa o, how can you not be positive even with messages like this? Some of you though

How has your positivity helped your life and humanity?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by CUMIN: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Some of his fellow pastors won't like this.
Donate-pray and wait for miracle

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Adadioranma79(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maybe it hasn't but i had rather choose positivity over your negativity. Must be tiring and depressing for you to cope with. Hope you find your peace sooner

Amotolongbo:
How has your positivity helped your life and humanity?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by phemmyfour: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have problem with "invest" and "church" in the same sentence.

You GIVE to church not "INVEST" in Church
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Adadioranma79:
Maybe it hasn't but i had rather use positivity over your negativity. Must be tiring and depressing for you to cope with. Hope you find your peace sooner

Even with your positivity, your existence is just as good as your inexistence
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by ElonMosque(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jloanbroker:
Reverse psychology. Na still format.

IYKYK cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Ogamysamo: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

You didn't get the message.

He said invest in your future, so that the incentive you bring later on will be much.
you are the one who got me wrong i said some pastors not him
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Lamasta(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
The advice is timely from the clergyman
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by dragunov: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jloanbroker:

You are just a bad person. Chai!
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Toks2008(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
My padi. Very humble guy to the core.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ok oooo noted
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jloanbroker:

We need more of this reverse psychology don't you think so?

Cos I no see any reverse here as he made it clear that you should also give to your pastor, his wife and the ministry.

You must be a yahoo boy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by orlaglobal234: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
This man always saying the truth that's why i like him, ride on man of God
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Babinski: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:
na dis kind sense church de need no be d 1 wey go want make you give church until you poor.

tithe na 10% but some pastors go want make you give 50% or more.

if d 40% enter investment 4 d future e go make d next tithe plenty self but some of our pastors no de mind 2morrow tithe na 2day own b their problem.

God does not belabour anyone to give to him as it has been stated in the Bible that God loves a cheerful giver. Being faithful in your tithe comes with its blessings and as Provers 10:22 says; it is the blessings of God that maketh riches without adding sorrow to it. When you sow to God's work, you sow to your future beyond this world.

Elisha told the widow of Zarephat to first make his bread even though it was the widow and her son's last meal without any hope. And God blessed the widow for her obedience through out the famine in keeping faith with His prophet.

However, the abundance of fake pastors and wolves in sheep clothing operating churches are the ones validating the "invest into your future first" mantra because the monies given in the name of God are often misused by these Pastors who see churches as their personal property.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Kolisky(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Sense will not kill you grin
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by michoim(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fake message. What happens to seek ye the kingdom of God first, and all other things shall be added...
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by assent: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Your reasoning is out of point
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by ABSAO(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gwan2:
I pity Christianhood, in a bit to be woke and catch cruise, some religious followers badmouth and further dent the image of the religion that some useless fake prophets and followers have done. To be sensational and feed the cruise energy of many of these idiot followers, bloggers twist some messages of apostles to get their attention. Like an earlier post, sex in church, una papa…what about sex in mosques or Mouth Gig during tafsir as a Friday post.

Check out Islamic post on Friday, is strictly on Islamic teachings, like the teachings of Hadith, rules to be observed by Moslems when fasting etc…no detrimental post, why…because the useless bloggers know the consequences of such. This is even followed with restricted participation to only the Islamic faithfuls by swearing one nonsensical swear.

Afeniferi or whatever their name just compared Sunday igbolo or whatever to Mohammed and the Islamic group in their usual barbaric way, came out to display their idiocy. Now, Daddy freeze has continually bastardised christiandom, but the ewu followers in their bit to catch cruise follow suit and also welcome several disgusting statements from anyone that can. The height of it was when Etinosa used piece of bible to smoke…Gosh

I pity christiandom.
Can't you correct any anomality in christianity without using derogatory words on Islam? That's why making comments on Islamic related thread is restricted to Muslims only. You guys are too intolerant and you guys are always the first to complain. I'm happy the Nairaland management understands your double standard hence the restrictions!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Goldbw122(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
That is what am doing now
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Freddd009: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Macsjebs:
Good advice

Sometime ago, one of TB JOSHUA'S PA complained of Sexual assaults on her by the man of God and many condemned her saying she was lying and insane. The other day, it was Prophet TB JOSHUA'S driver that revealed so much of his sexscapades. Now, seems more people are coming out to reveal more dirty secrets going on in d Synagogue.
More confessions from another ex member of the choir in the Synagogue exposes Pastor TB Joshua's dirty secrets n tricks of his miracles and other atrocities committed in Scoan with real facts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzZdD9rxTu4
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Grandmasteer:
e I love the last part when he lays a man that sleep too much is not responsible..
before God and man that's the absolute truth.m
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and Flyer design

I work less than 40hrs in a month, and earn almost half a million. My target is to soon hit a monthly income of 1M by next year. I have lot of time, and it's spent on sleeping cause it's my favorite activity. Surely, I'm not irresponsible LOL...
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by phemmyfour: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Exactly what was on my mind.

Bible never used the word INVEST but our Pastorprenure need to work on the members psychic to see GIVING in Church as INVESTMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.