Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church (38735 Views)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by assent: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
As if your existence is on point on my scale of recognition

It still changes nothing.

Your reasoning is out of point
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Adadioranma79:
You are obviously a drowning man, you wont even recognize positivity when you see one. RIP to all the good chances you ll be missing with your negative mindset. I rest my case biko. Continue the banter with your keyboard, have a good week if you like.

Show me one thing you have ever achieved with your positivity, instead of trolling for my attention.
If you can’t, then remain 6feet below my feet
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2021
phren:

[s]This is the reason we have poor people on earth. God didn’t make them poor, someone like you have chosen poverty without knowing. The truth is that either you know it or know, you’ve made a choice. This man has succeeded first in his race of life in this same country, he’s not the reason why you are poor. And those paying tithe are getting richer everyday, while your poverty is increasing. The earlier you retract your steps and follow the right path the better for you.[/s]
so if I don't pay tithe your invisible daddy makes me poor. SMH
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by niyidenrele: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
surely, he made a lot of sense.

Telling the members to invest in their future so that they can have so much in the future to invest in church

Humans are the most difficult to satisfy

Let the Pastors say that they should invest in church before their future, people will call for their head

Now.this one is saying the opposite
You expect people to reasons along and understand that what he means Is that when you are rich ,there is no way ,you won't be moved to answer to God's work

Has he done bad
By making you seeing the reasons why you should make it first before the church

Life and human is a mystery
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by rimijoshua(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
SensualMan1:
That crook called Oyedepo will have u sacked if u were one of his pastor/business partner that said this.
Living faith church plc AKA Winners incorporated no dey joke with money ooo!
Be careful!!!
This is inappropriate.
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by akaahs(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
phren:

Bishop is absolutely correct. Giving to God is not charity, but piety. This means worship or reverence to God. For example, in the Old Testament when they use to offer burnt offerings , that is burning bulls and other cattles to ashes just for smoke to ascend to Heaven without anyone eaten those animals didn’t mean that there were no poor people then, I’m sure if someone does that now they will think it’s madness. You need to understand that giving to God is entirely different from giving to the poor.
Ogah collaborate this Bible passage with what u said. Proverbs 19:17
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by lookingfly: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396958/pastor-members-invest-future-invest-church-photo-video/
make them daddy G.O's no catch am oooo. They will say he's daddy freeze 2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
niyidenrele:

Humans are the most difficult to satisfy

Let the Pastors say that they should invest in church before their future, people will call for their head

Now.this one is saying the opposite
You expect people to reasons along and understand that what he means Is that when you are rich ,there is no way ,you won't be moved to answer to God's work

Has he done bad
By making you seeing the reasons why you should make it first before the church

Life and human is a mystery

[/s]shut up.

Must they invest in church?
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by 198800Mam(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

*If someone tells you that money is not one of the ingredients that makes a woman happy, delete their number twice..*
grin grin

Thread seen...

It is the ingredient dat makes women happy not jst 1 of the ingredient sir, money 1st every other tin is gara
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by niyidenrele: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]shut up.

Must they invest in church?

Oga , Idol worshippers
Speak for yourself
What do you mean by the word
"They"
Mtcheww
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
niyidenrele:

Oga , Idol worshippers
Speak for yourself
What do you mean by the word
"They"
Mtcheww
human worshipper.

Google is free
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by niyidenrele: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
human worshipper.

Google is free

Imagine Woman speaking like this

Wonder how you will pay respects to your husband, if the men of God, looks useless to you
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by Amotolongbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
niyidenrele:

Imagine Woman speaking like this

Wonder how you will pay respects to your husband, if the men of God, looks useless to you
stop being unfortunate.

Only senseless men reason like you
Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by niyidenrele: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
stop being unfortunate.

Only senseless men reason like you

Very Brazen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.