Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,512 members, 7,840,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman (3299 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency / Judge Disagrees With Probe Panel Over Aregbesola’s Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by md4real(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2011
sentiment and bigots, where is your education
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by Sulerabdul(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2011
Why is it that this CAN are so stupid last term their useless president told gej to arrest BUHARI and now this rascals northern body with all genocide they did to MUSLEMS in southern kaduna they need their member to head panel so that they can use the oppotunity to arrest innocent MUSLEMS.no problem they have president and we have ALLAH.i am sure that if to say they are the one that rules this country most, that there would be no ISLAM.
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by mamdanju: 4:40pm On May 17, 2011
The christian leaders are only trying as usual to be mischievious on this issue. I know Sheik Ahmed lemu personally because I served as his pa once. He was my boss for 3 years and we have always wondered why even at his advanced age he was very meticulous and organised. He is very principled. I remember even as the national president of IET, he paid for any services offered him by the organisation he co-founded with his wife. He is fearless and fair. I have no doubt if any one can do this job, it is Sheik even though I am not a fan of prove pannels which I know the government will dump.
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by 13volts(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2011
At times i tend to wounder who are more intelerance - the hausa fulani or thier christain counterparts. why are they the only religious body that kick against the panel.? southern branch of CAN nor the yoruba CAN did not find anything wrong with the panel or the sheirk. theses northern christains should get thier fuk ass straight and stop all these unnevessary press release
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by olugbemi4u: 6:45am On May 18, 2011
SULE YOUR PRONOUNCEMENT IS UNPROFESSIONAL MAKE SURE U DONT MAKE DEROGATORY STATEMENT WATCH WAT U SAY.TO TALK WITH SENTIMENT AND ANGER.I DONT KNOW YOUR PROBLEM IN THE NORTH WE HERE IN SOUTH WEST WE NEVER ARGUE OVER RELIGIOUS ISSUES WE RELATE INTERMARRIED AND DO A LOT 2GETHER MUSLIM AND XTAIN CHECK URSELF IN THE NORTH STOP DISGRESSING ISALM AND XTAIN
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by MaiSuya(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2011
It would be silly 2 believe d govt does not know those that masterminded d crisis.

govt in my view is only looking for someone, who wont be accused of bias--which could very well happen shd a Christian be chosen 2 head d panel--to perform d official finger pointing.
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by phreakabit(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2011
why didn't they just appoint Sani Yerima as Chairman of the probe panel ? Probably because some 13 yrs old girls might be called upon as witnesses at the hearings angry
Re: Post-election Violence: Northern Christians Reject Probe Panel Chairman by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2011
atheist or pagan should head the probe panel.nigerians are too religious.most religious nations rarely experience peace.for peace to reign,elements of religion should be removed public and political affair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Violence In Yobe State? Please Confirm / 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President / Boko Haram Down Nigeria Air Force Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.