Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette (48858 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzo- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by fergieboy: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
This chibuzor Guy where him they self
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Speaking of kicking a man when he's down. Well done People's Gazette. More of it!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. The so called intercepted communications lack merit and substance...
go intercept your own na? Do am if e easy.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by mysticwarrior(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coldie:
I blame southern leaders they are envying Abba kyari cheesy
you are talking nonsense.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
I actually won’t be surprised if Kyari has some business men working for him in the bush as another side hustle apart from tailoring cool

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Freebandz365: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Different stories everyday grin grin

Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Plut01: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Julianaa:
How are we sure this guy and his co police has not been collecting money from kidnappers to leave them?

No professional kidnapping can be successful in a country like Nigeria without the input of a security man/men.

You think Evans profession was hidden from them from the beginning? No, guyman was arrested when the % was shortened.

Check weapons recovered from kidnappers (before Northern almajiri boys hijacked the dark world) and you will see how connected they are with the p.....

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Hotzone(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin una gain
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by kense88: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I think the southerners are conniving with FBI to bring down Abba kyari according to mayetti Allah
No, FBI are terrorist organisation, just like IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by odomanis: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
kingphilip:
Isn't that the cost of one correct agbada?

Abi na discount sales him make?

Ask me o. Hushpuppi want to wear 50k each agbada ?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
jlinkd78:
This is why it's good to know your onions in any field of endeavor or professional calling u find yourself. When this The Gazette firebrand C.E.O was relieved of his job by his former parent company, Premium Times, he moved on and took his destiny in his hands rather than begrudging and complaining about d past. Today his online tabloid has turned out to be a reference centre for breaking factual news that d FG even at d initial stage shut down their website. When they first broke the news of Abba Kyari naked dance in d mkt place the Aboki never knew it's gonna be a long seasonal epic movie and quickly came telling us his tailoring side hustle. Now jungle don mature, he is now mute, on voicemail mode and shunning out propaganda of his achievements. Now we are talking about 8 million Naira for just from one of his "bro' and u can only imagine d level of criminality going on in this contraption and how many innocent lives this man and his team wasted but just like d blood of covenanted children of God his last outing against ESN in Orlu Imo State came for vengeance to quickly.
Dude paragraphs.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
kingphilip:
Isn't that the cost of one correct agbada?

Abi na discount sales him make?
Even me sef no understand again
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Franking: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kyari should face the music. Ihe onye metere ya ji isi ya buru.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by kense88: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

FBI go wound some people today oooooooo grin grin grin grin thank God for the inflation, BMCs no go fit afford otapiapia grin grin

FYI, your super cool collected N8M shocked shocked shocked and many of you cannot afford 3 square meal! Shame on you!!!

Can you now see that Abba Kyari is nothing but a criminal, a yahoo boy in uniform undecided

I wept when I read the bolded, imagine what alot of Nigerians are going through in the hands of those meant to protect them!

Nigerian police is NEVER your friend! Know this and live long!

Is Evans and Abba Kyari not in the league
YOU SPOKE NOTHING, BUT THE TRUTH. YOU WILL LIVE LONG

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by freshkpomo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
Miyetti Allah terrorists organisation should bribe FBI with fifty nama so they can die this case o shocked
my signature needs your support
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nollywood must shoot this film!

What will be the title?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by snipernigga(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please someone should tell FBI that police collecting bribe here is legal.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by adecz: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
So, how that one take concern
America nah...❓❔❓ ☹️☹️
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Gambit23: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I think the southerners are conniving with FBI to bring down Abba kyari according to mayetti Allah

Pls are u a dullard?
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Lifestone(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sorry, I didn't see any reference to N8million payment to Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Toluensdollars(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
This one never know who FBI are, they take years to monitor your crimes and out them on record before they launch any arrest on u. There's no way they will arrest any suspect by mistake. Kyari should do the needful and fly to US to clarify his name and if found guilty then he shld b know d prison facilities over there is far better than ours here.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gambit23:

Pls are u a dullard?
you are the No1 dullard here if you don't understand my post Ode
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Was reading and just shaking my head in disbelief and disgust!

The US must be appalled at the level of ‘kwarruption’ in high places in Nigeria! This is the kwarruption that bigoted fraud of a president said he was coming to tackle in 2015!

Nigeria has never had it so bad!

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by ejimatic: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
[b]Abba Kyari lied, collected N8 million to jail Chibuzo for Hushpuppi until he almost died in custody: FBI

Intercepted communication between Mr Kyari and Hushpuppi indicated that the police commissioner received huge sums to incarcerate Chibuzo.[/b]Abba Kyari is an officer who delivers to all his bosses.The game is up now.

https://gazettengr.com/abba-kyari-lied-collected-n8-million-to-jail-chibuzo-for-hushpuppi-until-he-almost-died-in-custody-fbi
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Gambit23: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you are the No1 dullard here if you don't understand my post Ode

Of course, from this it is obvious that u are related to the main dullard... grin
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by kense88: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
I hope he's paying you well
I no pass 30,000 they normally give them
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by pickatyouu: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
The truth is the only place for Abba to hide is in Nigeria under buhari.
But for the crime we all know he did.
EFCC know this too but he is holy under Buhari.

Buhari is Fighting corruption my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
I cry for this nation...no one is trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gambit23:

Of course, from this it is obvious that u are related to the main dullard... grin
bye bye Otele
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Springboot: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Grace001:

Kyari forgot that WhatsApp is an American company, so Mark will definitely cooperate with his country authority . As it is Kyari should better start planning his plan B, because there is no way he can deny this.
The servers of Whatsapp DO NOT store any of the users' messages. They store messages only until such time when the user's device gets connected to the network, with a maximum period of 30 days from the date of the message.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
In order to ensure the fraudulent deal was successful without no hitches they made sure the guy was not released. It was when the Quatari business man had been absolutely defrauded that Hushpuppy made sure he was released. Even the phones and gadgets owned
by Chibuzor which he could use to further frustrate the deal was quickly taken away from him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.