Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette (48800 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzo- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
nowhere:

Na him Kenya deliver for you and you are begging Benin Rep for another?

Lol didn’t know I was responding to an average Nigerian u

No vex bros .

Enjoy the streets ... those of us wey pass school n school passed through us know you don’t compare apples n oranges.

Good night Oga make I face some overdue tasks
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
27Pushing30:

Lol didn’t know I was responding to an average Nigerian u

No vex bros .

Enjoy the streets ... those of us wey pass school n school passed through us know you don’t compare apples n oranges.

Good night Oga make I face some overdue tasks

You see as it has worked out for you. Excuses are coming because he is from the North. I thought they were all saint before now. Ndi ara! Nonsense school!
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by haslaw(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
mechanics:
I thought his case has been settled, you can't compare the issue with Mr Allen Onyema and Mr Kyari, according to Mr Allen Onyema, he followed due process in acquiring the aeroplanes but maybe during the transactions, there was an issue, but in the case of Abba Kyari, he knows someone is a fraudster and he's still making friendship with him, despite being a police officer and holding a sensitive position in the force, maybe to him, he thought the secrets won't be made open, like the former APC legal adviser said, if he does not have skeleton in his cupboard, he can turn himself up and defend his innocence.

I'm not sure you can present a case in front of a judge filled with maybes.

It is really ridiculous watching tribal bigots making cases for their people.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by FakeUnity: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
FBI & Gazette turning the mop stick inside Kyari's bumbum cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
27Pushing30:

Why should he? Is he based in the US? A US citizen? On the payroll of the US Govt?

Explain why he is answerable to the US?

Why should he what? What has his being based in d US, being a US citizen or being on d payroll of d US got to do with d discussion? Was there any mention of those items in my post?

Was d FBI not aware of where Kyaris is resident, his county of origin and on whose payroll he is before levelling charges against him?

Was Hushpuppi based in d US as at d time of his arrest? Was he a US citizen and was he on d payroll of d US? What business does he presently have with d US govt?

How does Kyari not resident in d US, being a citizen of d US or not being on d payroll of d US resolve d charges that d FBI has levelled against him.

Would it be a problem if he went to d US to visit d FBI, state his own of d story and clear his name? Are u by ur submission above saying that Kyari is intimidated by d FBI or are u intimidated on his behalf?
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by RZArecta(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=FakeUnity post=104367550][/quote] it's a sad situation and more exposures are coming out soon

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Fourwinds: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Fourwinds: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

I'm not sure you can present a case in front of a judge filled with maybes.

It is really ridiculous watching tribal bigots making cases for their people.

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by calcal: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2021
If this guy na southerners, he for don dey America jail by now.

and Buhari will be cashing out
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Fourwinds: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2021
naturefellow:
please, desist from posting these memes. They're appalling.

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Fourwinds: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:
The crime FBI claims he committed was not committed in USA or some other Nation BUT here in Nigeria.

So unless the FBI claims and can prove ABBA KYARI is a member of a FRAUD (BEC) GANG then please furnish the Nigerian police with necessary information so he can be tried here simple.

Regards.

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by olmoRoc: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2021
RZArecta:
Abba Kyari lied, collected N8 million to jail Chibuzo for Hushpuppi until he almost died in custody: FBI

Intercepted communication between Mr Kyari and Hushpuppi indicated that the police commissioner received huge sums to incarcerate Chibuzo.

https://gazettengr.com/abba-kyari-lied-collected-n8-million-to-jail-chibuzo-for-hushpuppi-until-he-almost-died-in-custody-fbi

A brother living abroad phoned and paid a police officer to freeze his sister's GT Bank account. Guess what, he succeeded and she was detained by bank employees when she went to find out the reason her account was frozen.

The rogue officer was also able to get a printout of her entire account history. I don't know if that should have been possible without a court order in a true democracy..The NPF is not your friend.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should he what? What has his being based in d US, being a US citizen or being on d payroll of d US got to do with d discussion? Was there any mention of those items in my post?

Was d FBI not aware of where Kyaris is resident, his county of origin and on whose payroll he is before levelling charges against him?

Was Hushpuppi based in d US as at d time of his arrest? Was he a US citizen and was he on d payroll of d US? What business does he presently have with d US govt?

How does Kyari not resident in d US, being a citizen of d US or not being on d payroll of d US resolve d charges that d FBI has levelled against him.

Would it be a problem if he went to d US to visit d FBI, state his own of d story and clear his name? Are u by ur submission above saying that Kyari is intimidated by d FBI or are u intimidated on his behalf?

We got our independence several decades ago. Thanks
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Fourwinds post=104368282][/quote] this is better actually
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2021
nowhere:

You see as it has worked out for you. Excuses are coming because he is from the North. I thought they were all saint before now. Ndi ara! Nonsense school!

Who gives a Bleep if he’s from the north? It’s not the north’s fault that you are ignorant.

Basic legal terms you no Sabi but you call buhari aboki?

I pity you ... an empty skull waiting for the next good orator to “trick” into zombieism. Smh
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

We got our independence several decades ago. Thanks

You got ur independence several decades ago from what?

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2021
Hahahahaha He must be sent to the US. Split the damn cartoon then and enjoy your sophiscation. Whosai.
27Pushing30:

Who gives a Bleep if he’s from the north? It’s not the north’s fault that you are ignorant.

Basic legal terms you no Sabi but you call buhari aboki?

I pity you ... an empty skull waiting for the next good orator to “trick” into zombieism. Smh
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Don't mind that guy..either he benefited from the activities of the rogue state or he has Stockholm syndrome. Just dumb for no reason.
lexy2014:

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

If you do not understand the basic term called SOVEREIGNTY then wetin I go do na??

Google Ghosn? The former Nissan chairman and understand what sovereignty is.

It is only someone still suffering from effects of colonialism that will post what you just did.

I never said he shouldn’t be investigated and brought before a judge.

All I said is US needs to provide proof that the crime he’s wanted for happened in the US (or any other international space) and not Nigeria.

So far all they have shown us is we have a “dirty cop” who peddles his services to the highest bidder.

They need to prove he is a “live” participant in Huspuppies FRAUDULENT activities.

Linking someone to the referenced fraudulent incident is “normal” ... proving that person participated/had knowledge of that fraudulent activity is another thing.

Also ask yourself if an American citizen would be extradited to Nigeria to face such charges ? So I ask you to again google GHOSN!
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

If you do not understand the basic term called SOVEREIGNTY then wetin I go do na??

Google Ghosn? The former Nissan chairman and understand what sovereignty is.

It is only someone still suffering from effects of colonialism that will post what you just did.

I never said he shouldn’t be investigated and brought before a judge.

All I said is US needs to provide proof that the crime he’s wanted for happened in the US (or any other international space) and not Nigeria.

So far all they have shown us is we have a “dirty cop” who peddles his services to the highest bidder.

They need to prove he is a “live” participant in Huspuppies FRAUDULENT activities.

Linking someone to the referenced fraudulent incident is “normal” ... proving that person participated/had knowledge of that fraudulent activity is another thing.

Also ask yourself if an American citizen would be extradited to Nigeria to face such charges ? So I ask you to again google GHOSN!

Sorry bro. U haven't answered my questions:

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry bro. U haven't answered my questions:

You got ur independence several decades ago from what? From colonialism [/font] Nigeria is now a sovereign nation (in case you no know)

Why should he what? What has his being based in d US, being a US citizen or being on d payroll of d US got to do with d discussion? Was there any mention of those items in my post? Citizenship has a role to play in international law [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Was d FBI not aware of where Kyaris is resident, his county of origin and on whose payroll he is before levelling charges against him? FBI are free to level charges against ANYBODY but they cannot arrest ANYBODY outside USA[/font]

Was Hushpuppi based in d US as at d time of his arrest? Based in Dubai from where he carried out BEC crimes [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Was he a US citizen and was he on d payroll of d US? What business does he presently have with d US govt? He committed crimes against US citizens and the US govt (google is your friend) - this particular Qatari businessman scam isn’t even the reason he was arrested) and was arrested by Dubai police with tech support from the US.

How does Kyari not resident in d US, being a citizen of d US or not being on d payroll of d US resolve d charges that d FBI has levelled against him. You’re repeating your own questions [size=8pt][/size]

Would it be a problem if he went to d US to visit d FBI, state his own of d story and clear his name? Are u by ur submission above saying that Kyari is intimidated by d FBI or are u intimidated on his behalf? Your question number 1 which I responded to answers this. . [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I have answered your questions now answer this

1. Are you educated
2. Up to what level.
3. Have you googled Ghosn?
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

1. Are you educated
2. Up to what level.

What has Nigerias independence from colonialism and sovereignty got to with whether Kyari is guilty of d FBI charges or not?

Why should he what?

What has his being based in d US, being a US citizen or being on d payroll of d US got to do with d discussion?

Was there any mention of those items in my post?

Citizenship has a role to play in international law. What role does citizenship have to play in international law?

FBI are free to level charges against ANYBODY but they cannot arrest ANYBODY outside USA

Pls what's d meaning of extradition and what has it got do with ur comment above about FBI arresting anybody outside d US?

Was Hushpuppi based in d US as at d time of his arrest? Based in Dubai from where he carried out BEC crimes [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Was he a US citizen and was he on d payroll of d US? What business does he presently have with d US govt? He committed crimes against US citizens and the US govt (google is your friend) - this particular Qatari businessman scam isn’t even the reason he was arrested) and was arrested by Dubai police with tech support from the US.

So if ur answers to d questions I asked are as above, then how come u were asking:

"Is Kyari based in the US? A US citizen? On the payroll of the US Govt?"

You haven't answered d following:

How does Kyari not resident in d US, being a citizen of d US or not being on d payroll of d US resolve d charges that d FBI has levelled against him?

Would it be a problem if he went to d US to visit d FBI, state his own of d story and clear his name?

Are u by ur submission above saying that Kyari is intimidated by d FBI or are u intimidated on his behalf?
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

What has Nigerias independence from colonialism and sovereignty got to with whether Kyari is guilty of d FBI charges or not?

Why should he what?

What has his being based in d US, being a US citizen or being on d payroll of d US got to do with d discussion?

Citizenship has a role to play in international law. What role does citizenship have to play in international law?

FBI are free to level charges against ANYBODY but they cannot arrest ANYBODY outside USA

Pls what's d meaning of extradition and what has it got do with ur comment above about FBI arresting anybody outside d US?

So if ur answers to d questions I asked are as above, then how come u were asking:

How does Kyari not resident in d US, being a citizen of d US or not being on d payroll of d US resolve d charges that d FBI has levelled against him?

Would it be a problem if he went to d US to visit d FBI, state his own of d story and clear his name?

Are u by ur submission above saying that Kyari is intimidated by d FBI or are u intimidated on his behalf?

1. Are you educated
2. Up to what level.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

1. Are you educated
2. Up to what level.

Sorry bro. U haven't:

Why should he what?

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry bro. U haven't:

Why should he what?

lol you have answered my question for me then,

Chai Nigerians and poor education. no hope for this country
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

lol you have answered my question for me then,

Chai Nigerians and poor education. no hope for this country

Are u a Nigerian? If u are, are u then saying that u are poorly educated hence ur inability to answer d following questions?:

Why should he what?

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by 27Pushing30: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u a Nigerian? If u are, are u then saying that u are poorly educated hence ur inability to answer d following questions?:

Why should he what?

lol ignorance na disease sha. bye
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by lexy2014: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

lol ignorance na disease sha. bye

It's true. Ignorance is a disease. Is it because u are ignorant that u couldn't answer d questions I asked u?

Why should he what?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by Bodmasnr: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
USA wey all of us won go, e get to Abba Kyari turn,e no won go
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

You are actually answering your own question .. he was paid for a service.

Whether the story he told or the story FBI dey yarn he rendered a service ... an illegal service under Nigerian law for which he shall face the consequences

My own take is FBI hasn’t proven he KNEW the origin of the funds he was to receive

As for IBORI he was jailed for money laundering and theft ... crimes he committed in the UK (where he tried to keep the money . It will interest you to know ibori hasn’t been tried for his offenses committed in Nigeria . Sad

Same with the Equatorial Guinean VP facing wahala in France
did it not occur to you that the money transfered was laundered??
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

1. Are you educated
2. Up to what level.
to

You and this ur education question.Are U educated at allif we check properly last last nah JSS3 U fit end.
Re: Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
27Pushing30:

Ibori’s crimes were committed in the UK and Nigeria

Same as Equatorial Guinea president Whose crimes were carried out at home and in France

You get now?
so describe the crime he conittednin the UK?let us see if you are clever enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders / Kuje Hospital Rejects Lady Butchered On Election Day In Abuja(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.