Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke (7996 Views)

The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke by Cnach: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
This guy don finish ayade kpatakpata
Re: CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke by mainkendo: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Now that he is in a different party. Let them come and try.
Re: CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke by Martinsrigo: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
na people you and the rest , did not allow Ayede to enjoy his administration.
the power wer Ayede suppose used developed CRS, Come dey used dey fight people like u and the rest.
that is why CRS is going down everyday ]
Re: CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke by elbaraj2020(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Though am not from that state but reading this episode as one who is politically incline has given me the overall picture of political affairs of the state, I was at sometimes worried that we (pdp) are actually loosing grip in south South gradually, but now I understand that when you pour hot water in a hole, a rat will surely runout for safety, Ayade's movement to APC was just away of saving himself from humiliation, but I want to assure him that even the broom cannot protect him...once again thank you for this great political analysis of Ayada n crs as a whole....more power to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Confused Ayade

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity / Who Was The Best President Nigeria Ever/never Had? / Ambassador Pindar Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.