Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye (35494 Views)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by ume1000: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
yuping:

You have seen, you have seen did you see this particular woman hit his husband?
And I never said they should allow women go free when they commit any crime, you start by insulting me when I say the guilty one should be prosecuted.
And you are the violence one here because you insult me without any course.
sorry for the insult what are nairalanders for. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.