Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye (35493 Views)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by mbahdi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
What an impetus
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by nwajesus12(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
receive good news in Jesus name,Amen

3 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by capricornlady: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unacceptable shocked
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by MrCover: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
nwajesus12:
Naija over receive good news in Jesus name,Amen

Is not Naija Over
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by DONFASZY(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Poverty
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by harmony75: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Stupid man he's mate are in Olympic winning medals in Boxing in Tokyo 2020!
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by nwajesus12(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
MrCover:

Is not Naija Over
you get the point ABI?
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Newboss(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Women should stop fighting with their husbands. Men should stop fighting with their wives. If una fight, someone will lose. Na that person go run go social media or police station to protest.

If na so boxing be, Mayweather suppose dey jail by now for beating up those people. In every fight, somebody must collect. Learn from boxers and avoid fighting o. Real life and boxing dey different. Real life, na jail straight

Make una no dey fight. Las las, I know say na fight the two of them fight.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by spiceadole: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Husband beating wife is the last thing I will be concerned with..
Women in abusive marriages will go back to their abusers and even get pregnant as soon as the atmosphere calms down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
I knw this woman so well, should i tell u little abt her?
oya now
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Judybash93(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Please
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Hassanmaye(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Before he is handed over to FBI, I recommend 800,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper to be administered on his bumbum, 1year in jail plus 6months of community service grin
Hahahahhahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by IWillSlapMynd44: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
spill it
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by wumi2017(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Say no to domestic violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by chrisifeanyi: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
thunder fire you. Say any word now and see. Maluu

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by sylve11: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
One thing I know is that marriage comes with ups and down. This ups and downs leads to frustration and depression.

And the simplest reaction to depression is anger. For some women it will be hurtful words at their husbands or any man in question and some men will react by violence which is always physical.

But what some women fail to realize is that physical scars caused by the men heals tho painful, it always heal, the one caused by the woman by her words linger on, makes the deepest cut as the tongue is one of the sharpest sword on earth.

I'm not supporting any of the gender here... Just a piece of my mind.

I'm not married tho so I'm gonna stay quiet and learn from people here

Hmmmm cool
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by tonysunkan: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AND ABUSE
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Some women are very stupiddd, how can you suffer such beatings and you don't run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Iamnotfearyou: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
You probably would belong to the group that will demand he be set ablze......so no matter her attitude she is not his daughter morever women are who you made them what if her behavior is the result of his doings............ good or bad nobody deserves to punch like this
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Iamnotfearyou: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
You probably would belong to the group that will demand he be set ablze should he kills her on the process...............so no matter her attitude she is not his daughter morever women are who you made them what if her behavior is the result of his doings............ good or bad nobody deserves to punch like this
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by AuroraB(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
One thing I know is that marriage comes with ups and down. This ups and downs leads to frustration and depression.

And the simplest reaction to depression is anger. For some women it will be hurtful words at their husbands or any man in question and some men will react by violence which is always physical.

But what some women fail to realize is that physical scars caused by the men heals tho painful, it always heal, the one caused by the woman by her words linger on, makes the deepest cut as the tongue is one of the sharpest sword on earth.

I'm not supporting any of the gender here... Just a piece of my mind.

I'm not married tho so I'm gonna stay quiet and learn from people here
Really, now After saying all these, you want to stay quiet shocked
You need to be avoided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by DLSReigns: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Part of being maritally matured is the ability to NOT succumbed to the temptation of hitting your spouse. No matter the circumstance.
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Gambit23: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Graphic Via www.. com

What makes u think people want to see more n more graphic ish?

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by AuroraB(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Newboss:
Women should stop fighting with their husbands. Men should stop fighting with their wives. If una fight, someone will lose. Na that person go run go social media or police station to protest.

If na so boxing be, Mayweather suppose dey jail by now for beating up those people. In every fight, somebody must collect. Learn from boxers and avoid fighting o. Real life and boxing dey different. Real life, na jail straight

Make una no dey fight. Las las, I know say na fight the two of them fight.
You are sure it's a 'fight'
Please, show us the signs of a fight on the man undecided
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Truvelisback(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lord! have Messi.
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
AuroraB:
Really, now After saying all these, you want to stay quiet shocked
You need to be avoided lipsrsealed
lol... of course you are right ma...
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by thorpido(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Animal in human skin....
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Tannhauser(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Harmattan123(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
That is a very good example of animal man (husband)
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Skillsnigeria: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Legendforte: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
Please go on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.