Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG (17583 Views)

Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by saintol(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Ok now dat U are telling us what are we supposed to do with the information??
Maybe they want us to accompany them to the bush or raise money for them.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Fortez: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by kekakuz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Northern Nigeria is the home of terrorists
why are you sounding like my MD

1 Like

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Proffdada: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is not kidnap
It's relocation to foster home grin
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Aganju849: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Grandmasteer:
im sure some men from that town are among the Bandits.. my best advice to the parents living there is to just move away from that state and go to the south to avoid more stories that touch

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyers design

When everyone moves down to the south don't you think their bandits would also follow them down?

The antelope wey lion dey chop decide to migrate, e sure say lion sef go follow the movement, no be so? Northern 'leaders' need to wake up and start fixing their region but most of them cannot think beyond fura da nono and underage pussy...useless people
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by ivolt: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
It will never end if you continue this way.
You don't need the parents permission to storm the forest.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Imagine this story and imagine the North in all the top positions in Nigeria now........
You can't plant corns and harvest pineapples.

CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.
Contact us for your building Designs and construction/ landscaping works..
Check my signature for details...
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Insectkiller: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
These are people who have been proven to be real terrorists...they are holding civilians, children hostage as we speak, yet, the terrorists are not harassed in anyway by the JTF. The so-called govt, the "brutal" army are doing absolutely nothing about it. These are children continuously being tortured nd molested by pigs!

Instead, all d upcoming Abba Kyaris are in the East, parading a young man who went to buy medicine for his sick mother as UGM. Harassing innocent fathers, killing innocent young men and tagging dem armed robbers in Imo State. While terrorists go unharmed.

They open fire at will in the south and don't care about any collateral damage but kids are being held for months in d North, and suddenly, they now know what collateral damage is.

This sort of selective judgement is what we don't need.... that's why this hellhole should be divided at all costs.

A less busy army officer just slapped a civil Tailor in Ibadan, largest city in Africa, this afternoon.

Why not send such to sambisa since his less busy and slapping tailors, barbers around.
Was slapping the main reason why he was trained with tax-payers money??

Just thinking aloud

2 Likes

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Insectkiller: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
A less busy army officer just slapped a civil Tailor in Ibadan, largest city in Africa, this afternoon.

Why not send such to sambisa since his less busy and slapping tailors, barbers around.
Was slapping the main reason why he was trained with tax-payers money??

Just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by LibertyRep: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Infiltrate their camp with sleeping gas, follow up with ground troops, minimum damage will be done.

Better still codorne the area, give them the ransom, after release of victims, shoot and bomb any breathing organism within the codorned perimeter.

Don't be surprised that the day the government decide to use the sleeping gas option, the bandits will start wearing masks.
They likely have informants in the inner circle of government.

1 Like

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by MYHUBBY: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
but when attacking ESN that caused lot of innocent Igbo youths lives, you're not considering collateral damage?

this aboki are just bunch of baastard, how I wish I've the power to eliminate all of them from the surface of earth, very irritating people with their useless thinking

1 Like

Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can u imagine the Nonsense the government is spewing?? When will u call these people terrorists that they are and deal with them decisively?? undecided

Or u plan to keep paying them ransom since to avoid collateral damage everytime? undecided
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Southeast21: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
if it were to be in the south east the NA would have raised down innocent people's homes

Now you and the entire security forces are now lacking intelligence on how to combat the so called bandits you guys hired for your Jihad war.

After googling Jihad, comparing what I read with the reality on ground here in Nigeria, its obivious that in 2023, there might not be any opposer of that religion left.

if you talk you die if you don't talk you die so let's talk and die.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by greymiles: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bandits are mere businessmen so why monitoring them
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by kingsceedon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Streetpresident: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sanni Abacha, the bad ass nigarr..... is a philosopher.

I heard he once said this and i quote "Where a terror or criminal acts persist for more than THREE MONTHS, the government have hands in it"

Government is the sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria, PERIOD.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by davillian(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pay them the money naw....
Since they want bikes which I'm sure they would use put trackers.....
For the mumu bandits...
Then track and eliminate all of them or better still spare one and use him to track the ones absent...
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by davillian(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunaj:
Which one is better?
[I] Lose a few of those students and put a total end to the gang by crushing them. If this happens:
1. You have sent a strong signal that you are not in for negotiations and hence, there will be no need for any bandit anywhere to kidnap on another day in expectation for ransom.
2. The army would have retained it's dignity and remained feared
[II] Pay ransom and still lose one or two of the students to either death or forced marriage to the bandits. If this happens:
1. The morale of the soldiers will be greatly demented while the morale of the bandits will receive a great boost.
2. You have just given bandit more money to buy more artilleries and become more dreadful and also, you have convinced other law abiding citizens that banditary is a legitimate and lucrative business according to Sheik Gummi.
3. You are sponsoring terrorism by the State against the State.
4. The same bandits will still kidnap another set of people some at other time.
I will rather be strong than fall for the political correctness inflicted upon us by the West!
Tell also want bikes, they should pay them and put trackers on the bikes
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by oluwaseyi0: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buy the motorcycles and put trackers in there

Why is that so hard
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by DAVE5(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Infiltrate their camp with sleeping gas, follow up with ground troops, minimum damage will be done.

Better still codorne the area, give them the ransom, after release of victims, shoot and bomb any breathing organism within the codorned perimeter.

What you’re saying here is similar to telling harley Quinn to help you catch “The Joker”

Is it possible for brothers in arms to catch each other ?
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by thuxzwda1: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What of the[b]imaginary[/b] Chibok girls.

Have Nigeria government use it to settle boko haram members.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Godwin25king: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
All these their horrible looking weapons they carry ehn.. Thunder fire people wey dey sponsor these terrorists o shocked
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Blackdisciple(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Even the parents are not ready.
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by MoIbrahim: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Northern Nigeria is the home of terrorists
Your hamlet (not the entire south) is the home of fraudsters
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
kekakuz:
why are you sounding like my MD
Because I am your MD
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by kekakuz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because I am your MD
naaaa my MD na woman
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Walelavender(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
NOGRUDGES:

As brilliant this idea is, you'll find a mole in the government that will inform the bandit of this plan. It is that bad.
Either Chibok or Dapchi kidnap, not too sure, the army had the plan of rescuing the girls with this plan but it leaked and surveillance showed that these terrorist were already supplied gas mask/respirators, hence only the girls would have been affected. Huge collaborators of terrorism

The kidnap business going on in the north is a gold mine and government has not shown enough will, to nip this in the bud.

Very unfortunate
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by AdTimmy: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is family business, only a thief knows the path of a thief
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by Fahdiga(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
kekakuz:
naaaa my MD na woman
I am a woman
Re: Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG by dmbb: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one is mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Professor Ahmed Yusuf As Atomic Energy Commission CEO / FAAC: We Can’t Continue Using Bayelsa Money To Develop Other States – Diri / Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.