Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet (10722 Views)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Islie: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, says President Muhammadu Buhari should reshuffle his cabinet “rather than blaming those abusing or misusing power around the throne”.

Bakare made the comment during a sermon in his church on Sunday.

Last week, Bakare had accused Buhari of bad governance and dared him to come after him.

The cleric said his comment elicited a series of reactions from his associates and friends as well as “the high and the mighty”.

“The past one week has been a time of tremendous pressure on me from far and near, from the high and the mighty because of the message that was preached here last Sunday. Apart from my phone ringing non-stop, some took it upon themselves to visit us at home wondering what has happened to my professed friendship with Mr president,” he said.

“Truly, I appreciate the concerns of families, friends and associates, especially, those who have raised the tempo of prayers to a new and higher level because of their understanding of the season we are in and how deadly and callous the enemy can be. My family and I are grateful for the magnitude of the demonstration, your love and affection for us.

“Genuine friendship is very scarce in this falling world whereas false friends and true enemies are common friends. Nevertheless, it is my considered opinion that truth should not and must not be sacrificed on the altar of friendship. True friends are the ones that tell themselves the truth, no matter how bitter or unpalatable. That is what last Sunday’s message was and what today’s message is all about.

“Just maybe, we are convicted of our sins and we repent of them, we will spend less money on medication, we spend less money on medical tourism in other to have good health, maybe we live right, think right, talk right, lead right, God in his infinite mercies who first heal, can bring perfect health into the life of the president, just maybe.

“Rather than blaming those abusing or misusing power around the throne, it is incumbent on the head of government or leader to identify such men and show them the way out. That is why there must be a reshuffling of this cabinet and a change of that in 2021.”

Bakare said he had utilised every opportunity both in private and public to advise the president on good governance, adding that he will continue to do so.

Buhari and Bakare ran for the presidency on a joint ticket in 2011, and Bakare supported Buhari in 2015, but the two have since fallen out following Buhari’s refusal to heed Bakare’s repeated advice.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-must-stop-the-blame-game-and-reshuffle-his-cabinet-says-bakare

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Nbotee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which cabinet?? Baba has been using a dining table to feast on our national cake

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by BritishAirways: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
His economic cabinet needs total reshuffling

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Monogamy: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Reshuffle which cabinet with how many years left..

Abegiii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by ozome15(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Who is talking of reshuffing of cabint. It`s already too late. What magie will the new cabint parfarm. Nigeria is too damage that it`s only GOD that can fix it again.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Over to the presidency.
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by BeardedMeat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bakare should know he won't be missed when they come for his head.

I don't understand why a religious gathering would be turned into a political gathering every Sunday at his church.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Fahdiga(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buhari is a disaster and evil

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Racoon(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Too late! So sad! A failed product is always an unmarketable product. Buhari is a failure that even if you give his America or Britain, he will run it aground.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Reshuffle which cabinet?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Maxymilliano(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Look at this one, tomorrow he wil deny making such statements

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by inoki247: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
if he reshuffled na dustbin he go still recycle...

Person wey no du pass 6 month to appoint irresponsible people na him u dey tell to reshuffled he wan reshuffle buh he no know d meaning...

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by longetivity(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Especially malami

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Nuelito: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigerians entered One Chance since 2015

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by seunaj: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Did God ask you to back down sir? Otherwise, there is really no need for this. This is the same way politicians behaves

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Abboki: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Julianaa: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Even when it took Bubu 6 months to gather his cabal, they are still shit and corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by lekkan(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
j
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by 900warriorz: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ndi Reshufflement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by AfroBeatDiary: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Nyanabo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
cheesy
How can a reasonable person be constantly be blaming his predecessor for his misfortunes?..Even though we all are aware of the rubbish that PDP did and left behind,but wasn't he the same person that preached and promised us "CHANGE"?

Abi Buhari no know the meaning of the CHANGE wey he preach give us that time? undecided

Oga,abeg no dey shift the blame....If the office don tire you, better resign...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by JoeEeL(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Reshuffle ko, refumble ni.

Anyone following Bakare in hope of a better future is already doing so in vain.

Typical One Nigerian pastor.

Even if you want to be One Nigerian, start spitting fire like Kukah. Be fully "anti-".

So if Buhari says "Okay o Bakare, I have heard you. I will reshuffle my cabinet, and I want you in".

So you will go? You will go na, abi? Pastor go and sit down.
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by JamiuKabir: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
ok
Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Hausaman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
This pastorprenuer, wants pmb to recognise him by fire by force. The only true pastor that Nigerians know & respect is Pastor Osibanjo.
Our future president by 2023 by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by Judolisco(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maybe e should reshuffle himself... I for say yansh dey pain dis pastor but I get home training

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet by dmbb: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
I love Buhari but blame game supposed to be over by now we need real achievement

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Taraba State APC Factions (Photos) / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.