Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) (10722 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / INEC Declares PDP's Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Guber Election / I Have Not Received Any Query From PDP - Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Solomonudofia(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2017
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from Anambra State, Ifeanyi Ubah, says he has not made any gain in his entire life from the Party.

His allegation comes few hours after he was suspended by the National Working Committee of the Party over what they described as “disparaging and unfounded” claims against some party members and elders.
Ubah, who is also a business mogul, however, said he was laughing when he heard about his suspension by the PDP leadership, saying he had not gained anything from the party.
Speaking on Thursday night while featuring on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Ubah noted that his claims were not to criticise anyone but to get justice.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyzhRdJcKI

source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/22/not-gained-anything-pdp-ifeanyi-ubah/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by hakeem4(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Even me sef, I've not gained anything from PDP

Only people that got dasuki's share of the $1.2 billion loot gained something

16 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by navada99: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2017
APC,PDP,APGA I don't care no elections in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by benedictnsi(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:

What have you gained from APC

14 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by prospero5(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2017
PDP, APC, MMM, MTN, NPF, and even IPOB/AFONJA have not benefited anybody sef

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Aufbauh(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2017
It's not necessary to gain something from the PDP when you have the paymaster GEJ.
After all TAN is not PDP, i gat ur logic sire. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by smartty68(m): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
He has not gained anything from the party. What a good lie. Oya move to APC

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
What was he expecting to gain? undecided
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by SweetWJ(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:
Really? Ok ooo. I hope this is not another super story.
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Ninethmare: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2017
All your looting where done during PDP tenure
So what are you talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by smartty68(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2017
hakeem4:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by JoshMedia: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by free2ryhme: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Solomonudofia:
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from Anambra State, Ifeanyi Ubah, says he has not made any gain in his entire life from the Party.

His allegation comes few hours after he was suspended by the National Working Committee of the Party over what they described as “disparaging and unfounded” claims against some party members and elders.
Ubah, who is also a business mogul, however, said he was laughing when he heard about his suspension by the PDP leadership, saying he had not gained anything from the party.
Speaking on Thursday night while featuring on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Ubah noted that his claims were not to criticise anyone but to get justice.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyzhRdJcKI

source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/22/not-gained-anything-pdp-ifeanyi-ubah/

cc: lalasticlala

you are a thief

what do you want to gain from thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by cr7rooney10(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
What do u think u wanna gain there b4? If u hv been told bfore u wont hear.
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by magoo10(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
The best Ofe nsala cook will go home with a cash award.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by PointZerom: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
smartty68:
He has not gained anything from the party. What a good lie. Oya move to APC

IN APC, witchcraft broom will be given to him to sweep his loots under the carpet.
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by abututony(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
This man is looking for where he can save himself ft his past sins.If pdp reject u, where next will u land.contact sherif now else yr case with Efcc will come up in few days. U are alwsys having problem. Come and seek refugee in ogbayi shrine if okija fails u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by galaxy2020(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Ubah please focus on your business and leave politics for politicians. Your ego is a problem.. ..
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by SBG04: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerians must be made to realise that politics is about service to the people, what you can do for the people and not what people can do for you. Ifeanyi Ubah is already a Naira billionaire, he's into oil. He should be thinking of using politics as an avenue to give back to the people. If he contested for the PDP governorship primaries and lost, he should go back and look for other means of giving to the people. Set up a foundation and pour back his oil money to benefit people and not whine about what the PDP has or hasn't done for him. If with all the billions he has, he's still looking for more through politics, then his Kleptomania is out of this world and he should kindly go for rehab.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by elderhimself(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
you dont benefit from loosers...
thank heavens it wasnt too late for u to realize it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Join APC gain immunity and forgiveness for even sins you are yet to commit
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by MrFly(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
navada99:
APC,PDP,APGA I don't care no elections in Anambra.
talk is cheap.. Dont 4get u av bin proscribed! The python wil dance again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
"I have not gained anything from PDP in my entire life......" Ifeanyi Ubah

He be sounding like PDP has been around since he was born or even before he was born. smh
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by bluecircle470: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2017
benedictnsi:

And did he tell u he's a member of APC?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Then go and join apc Mr man and stop disturbing people's peace.

Is it because your name is Uba everything must be yours or what?

People within the party in Anambra make their choice and bluffed your money and connection off yet you are not pls what else do you want Mr Uba?

Please free us biko.
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by lonecatt(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrFly:
talk is cheap.. Dont 4get u av bin proscribed! The python wil dance again
they have been proscribed but can also challenge it in a court of competent jurisdiction, the case has just begun lets wait for the unfolding court drama. i hope apc does not dissapoint as usual.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by VEE2010(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is appalling some careless utterances made by people who were supposed to be role model in our society. I am not surprised, you politicians belief only in the doctrine of wealth sharing within the political class. So, you would have gained something assuming you won the ticket to fly PDP flag in the forth coming election in Anambra state?
It's obvious, leadership or what I will call service to humanity is being misinterpreted in the minds of these evil men. Anyway, it is not new but seems a wake up call for those who will want to die in the course of supporting any politician to refrain from doing so. If someone like Ubah who benefited immensely in the looting through fuel subsidy and other scam can just wake up to deny gaining anything from PDP which means, the port is empty, scouting for another cookie jar activated!
More to come from APC soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Jmighty1: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Haaaaaa abeg na who they talk am
Abi na capital oil boss?
After subsidy money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
benedictnsi:

Let's wait for at least 16 years to do the comparison
Only a f00l compared apple with melon, glad you are not one
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Charly68: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
The aspect of politicians that I salute most is their readiness to fight injustice to the last point..like Ameachi did in his days..he fought PDP to the highest court and won a record breaking case there . Obj was shocked and other political warlords were perplexed ..Ubah should take his case to court for learned men to determine the altruism of his position on the primary of his party..A rich man like him won't tolerate any political dictatorship at the expense of his integrity
Re: I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) by Throwback: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
So you no gain under Jonathan?

Continue lying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Taraba State APC Factions (Photos) / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government / Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.