Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job (19047 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by RedEnergy: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:
What is your take on this?
You better zoom off to Canada before another round of lockdown starts abroad that keeps you stuck here or before $1 CAD becomes N700 judging by the rate Buhari is destroying Nigeria economy so far.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by hustla(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:
As a fresh graduate in Nigeria after the NYSC, is relocating to canada through study Visa to do Msc and possbily getting a canadian PR after graduation better than trying to get a job here in Nigeria.

We all know it quite difficult to get job here but the cost of education in canada too is a factor one has to consider.

Let's share opinions.

When sapa hold you for neck for 9ja,no one go tell you, na body go tell you to make movement

Just wait, hand go soon touch you

grin

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Whatshallido: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg no ask useless question here jor. Na no dey tire for books. If you like go to Canada for your masters and if you like look for job.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:
As a fresh graduate in Nigeria after the NYSC, is relocating to canada through study Visa to do Msc and possbily getting a canadian PR after graduation better than trying to get a job here in Nigeria.

We all know it quite difficult to get job here but the cost of education in canada too is a factor one has to consider.

What is your take on this?OP which work are u talking about and for which country kwanu? My candid advise to you is "move to Canada" and build a better future for yourself. Am a marine engineer and this is my 15th year in the profession, 10 years in Nigeria and 5 years in Canada. I less than a year stay in Canada I have achieved what I could not achieved in 10 years in Nigeria. So Canada is the biggest deal my friend. Move out if you have the resources and trust me you won't regret it.

Let's share opinions.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Dextre(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

Anything you see relocation and Canada inside is better than anything in naija, hol am tight. Nor be beans in canada too o, but u have a chance at least
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by valves: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pls, relocate to Canada ASAP is you have the means. You won't have any regrets 5 years down the line. Many of us didn't have this opportunity.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by mrkhaynoni: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you know what is good for you, you will run to Canada while your heels are touching the back of your head! Inugo
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by adedeepee: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
One question for you ?

if you see "Job in nigeria" and "Study visa for canada" up for grabs (for free), which one will you take ?

let your answer inform how you direct your energy..
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bye bye fresh graduate but don't put the name of country in a jeopardy stage.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Edyice: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes better than staying with aboki people
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Bukasint(f): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

You even have time to wait for NYSC to finish. I was already in my second month in North West.I dumped the useless program when my master clicked. Mine was a scholarship and a research assistant. You don't need to waste your time. I am already eyeing one Oyibo guy self here. You have to make every good opportunity not to return to this failed state. Early next yr am writing my STEP ONE( USMLE).

2 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Alday: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Unless you have serious health issues with cold weather, this question is a no-brainer.

Get that visa already

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by BigDawsNet: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good luck
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Livesimple: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:

As a graduate you should know better that Canada is a better clime than Nigeria as of now....unless your job is sure and your take home pay is above $500 monthly which you can easily earn in Canada.
In another news kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are interested in learning Whiteboard Animation earning analytics that can secure you @least $100 weekly earnings....Fee $50 or Naira equivalent.

Extras for anyone that reaches out quoting their NL moniker.

Extras like
Secrets way of earning via amazon fba.
cool
@SENIORWRITER

Pls where do you base? am in abj
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by fayomim: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can we swap...you stay here and work...let me go and do diploma course there and not masters
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.
My brother, run o.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by L2000: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes if you can do it and can't find gainful
employment here. Goodluck

donlet:

Let's share opinions.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by benqo01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
A student Canadian visa ah if I see that one ehn nobody will tell me to move.....if you know the numerous advantages of having a student visa you won't think twice.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by saintol(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
I suppose to first knock you head for this question. So you want to tell me that your are blind as well as deaf. You no suppose dey ask this kin question na. You know what to do.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Limassol(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
The fact 95% of commenters here suggested you travel out tells you everything you need to know. This should'nt even be a question.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Itzlinda(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
If your Parent/Guardian can sponsor you, please go to Canada for your Masters degree. You will never regret that decision. If you research well, you can also get scholarship that will reduce the financial burden.
You can decide to apply for Canada Express Entry after your education.

If you are under 25years, Another option is to start your Masters immediately in Nigeria and also get work experience while you are running your program. It does not matter if the pay is small. Apply for Canada Express Entry as soon as you have your Masters degree

How about someone that's 28 with no msc?
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Iamblessedwitty: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Relocate if you got the resource.
I'm selling everything to relocate for studies so help me God.

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Amadi84: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
You are still asking questions?
Just wait untill Nigeria go do you small.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Worksunlimited: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

If you have the means to move out, move out with alacrity or you wan make I give you my MSc make u stay back and in return you give me your visa opportunity, make I move out?

2 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by biafranrealson: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
sometimes, people daydream
do you even have 16m , fresh graduate not more than 2 years, to think of MSC in Canada?
for niaja jobs , are you connected, do u have 1;1 or 2;1 at most ?
though its good to have faith and remained positive but life no easyooo
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by ImaIma1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anything is better than staying in this country.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by vivavik(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

If you can get a scholarship, by all means please go to Canada.
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by chaloskyx: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thats a fantastic move you wont regret it one bit
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Techguy96(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.
There's no need to share opinion, the answer is yes
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Techguy96(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
biafranrealson:
sometimes, people daydream
do you even have 16m , fresh graduate not more than 2 years, to think of MSC in Canada?
for niaja jobs , are you connected, do u have 1;1 or 2;1 at most ?
though its good to have faith and remained positive but life no easyooo
I don't think u need up to 16m to do masters in Canada.

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Christistruth00: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
yanabasee1:
If it wasn't a great idea before.... Right now, it's the best thing to do....

Leaving Nigeria is something you don't have to consider but do...

Just comot for this country.....

Unfortunately you are right

Even relocating to Ordinary Benin Republic next door is a good idea now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.