Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job (19004 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by donlet(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2021
As a fresh graduate in Nigeria after the NYSC, is relocating to canada through study Visa to do Msc and possbily getting a canadian PR after graduation better than trying to get a job here in Nigeria.

We all know it quite difficult to get job here but the cost of education in canada too is a factor one has to consider.

What is your take on this?

Let's share opinions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by yanabasee1(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2021
If it wasn't a great idea before.... Right now, it's the best thing to do....

Leaving Nigeria is something you don't have to consider but do...

Just comot for this country.....

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by The5DME(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't even think twice about it; move out now!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't think twice
Unless your dad is malami or a serving top govt member
There is no Job for you here
My bro that dulled and wanted to form lecturing job after his first. Had to japa the hard way

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Hezzyluv: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
That will be the best thing for you to do if you have the money. You will never regret it. If u have skills, it will be an added advantage.

12 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Kibih21055: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hi

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by diplomat058(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
For me, it's a YES. It depends on the kind of job tho

2 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes relocating to Canada, Australia or US is far far better than getting a job in this shit hole called a country, where ur safety and almost nothing is guaranteed. Please do it as soon as possible and don't look back.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by fasho01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is this even a question

36 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by cassysmallz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Move man, just move. When you are now done with the M.sc you can then weigh your option of coming back or staying back. But first move since you already have the option.

6 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Joshintua(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Far better, if it’s not better you won’t even consider it as an option before my dear. U can equally loan me the money should Incase you still thinking about which is better, will pay you back with interest after I get there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Lukenitheooo6(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hope you get skill
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Leave
Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by seanwilliam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Go Canada and live there abeg cheesy

6 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by maidstone: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
yanabasee1:
If it wasn't a great idea before.... Right now, it's the best thing to do....

Leaving Nigeria is something you don't have to consider but do...

Just comot for this country.....

You are talking like a kid

6 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by greenie77: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Better outcome in Canada.

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by blockgeek69(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Me sef that have a job if I read road to Canada, I go japa. Talk more of if I don't have a job yet.

Once you see opportunity to leave this country wey deadbrains and BMC have rubbished, never think twice!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by hardbody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:
As a fresh graduate in Nigeria after the NYSC, is relocating to canada through study Visa to do Msc and possbily getting a canadian PR after graduation better than trying to get a job here in Nigeria.

We all know it quite difficult to get job here but the cost of education in canada too is a factor one has to consider.

Let's share opinions.

My take is that while you are asking and seeking opinion, you should have been on your way to the airport. However also seek scholarship opportunities. All the best.

5 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
If your Parent/Guardian can sponsor you, please go to Canada for your Masters degree. You will never regret that decision. If you research well, you can also get scholarship that will reduce the financial burden.
You can decide to apply for Canada Express Entry after your education.

If you are under 25years, Another option is to start your Masters immediately in Nigeria and also get work experience while you are running your program. It does not matter if the pay is small. Apply for Canada Express Entry as soon as you have your Masters degree

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Emeka71(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Relocating to Canada to have masters is far better than getting a job now in Nigeria because no job in Nigeria without added qualification would be meaningful.

4 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Seniorwriter(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

As a graduate you should know better that Canada is a better clime than Nigeria as of now....unless your job is sure and your take home pay is above $500 monthly which you can easily earn in Canada.
In another news kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are interested in learning Whiteboard Animation earning analytics that can secure you @least $100 weekly earnings....Fee $50 or Naira equivalent.

Extras for anyone that reaches out quoting their NL moniker.

Extras like
Secrets way of earning via amazon fba.

@livesimple our mode of mentorship is strictly Online/Virtual...so you can do the needful by simply reaching out via the facebook ID on my profile.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by EdoBoy90(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Leaving Nigeria before now was not a good idea but right now it is the best thing.

2 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by viqSmallz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Best decision you might make that will change you life. Go to Canada

1 Like

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by Grace001: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
I said it, majority of the masses are used to suffering and hardship way of life. They even find it more hard to adjust into a normal life style.

@OP when you have the opportunity, stay back and continue with the suffering and smiling lifestyle and pass it to your unborn kids, its your comfort zone since you’re used to it.

5 Likes

Re: As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job by seyz91(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
undecided see question

Mtcheeww!
donlet:

Let's share opinions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer / Abuse Of Sick Leave In A Corporate Environment / Is It Proper To Introduce Oneself As Miss Or Mrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.