Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] (9243 Views)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2021
THEY WILL RUIN YOU BECAUSE OF IT!!
Women are game players, don't be deceived, nothing goes for nothing with them, if they are helping you for something, bear it in mind that you will be loosing something in the nearest future; This doesn't have to be necessarily materialistic! undecided

And this topic applies to virtually all situations in life even in parenthood; Your father will never try to claim rights to anything in your life even when most of the times, he is the one who made the highest expenses in your bringing up BUT what most mothers do is give birth to you and breastfeed you and because of that, they will want to take your life when you grow up!! They will always want to remind you of how they were there for you while you were growing up and this is not right! They don't deserve it, my late father deserves to see me succeed in this life even though he is dead than my birthgiver who would always want to own all my success before hand WTF?!!!

Still Typing...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Felimax(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Just continue. I am interested.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2021
There is always a catch to it, there is always a reason she is willing to offer you that help. Women are naturally stingy and they care for only themselves, you are not and will never be put into consideration before her!

I'd rather let that problem crush me than i accept any help from any women especially financially. You will loose your respect and domination, she will slowly start putting you in the inferior part of the relationship and believe me when i say YOU DON'T WANT THAT!! embarassed
And another awful part of this thing is that she will never let it go! At every other part of the relationship, she will always find a way to remind you of the fact that she helped you.

Then wait for when you break up grin grin she will let the whole world know that she helped your destiny grin
Men, be wise.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:
Just continue. I am interested.
Now, i ask you, do you think this thread is bitter? grin

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Women are never worth being successful for as far as their the ones who helped you along the way. Your male friends would be happy and congratulate you on your success when he knows he has a hand in the process but a woman Like my topic says; DO NOT MAKE THAT DEADLY MISTAKE!! I'd rather accept the help of my pet dog no matter how small, as a matter of fact i will accept my dog's help with all my heart because i'm sure that help really came from its heart unlike these biittches that would either be expecting something in return along the line or use that one help to torture you emotionally undecided

6 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Felimax(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Now, i ask you, do you think this thread is bitter? grin

"Different people with different fashion of understanding". So why should you care what i think? You made some sense to me and i only want to take cruise with you, i can only give you my opinion when you are done. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:

"Different people with different fashion of understanding". So why should you care what i think? You made some sense to me and i only want to take cruise with you, i can only give you my opinion when you are done. Thanks.
grin grin
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Kondomatic(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Every gift, be it from a man, woman, gods, angels, satan, or your own parents is either a bribe or loan, repayable someday.

It's not a woman thing.

16 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Kondomatic:
Every gift, be it from a man, woman, gods, angels, satan, or your own parents is a bribe.

It's not a woman thing.
grin Ok na grin
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2021
grin when the female gender is living rent free in your head, that is the perfect definition of a simpleton grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
grin when the female gender is living rent free in your head, that is the perfect definition of a simpleton grin
Look at this vagiina person telling me what a simp is

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by josephevergreen(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Guys we have to be very careful with girls of this days especially Lagos guys and girls

3 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
josephevergreen:
Guys we have to be very careful with girls of this days especially Lagos guys and girls

Abi undecided

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Unik3030: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
All these frustrated jobless fools that see no good in themselves n also doesnt want to see any good in others

3 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Look at this vagiina person telling me what a simp is

E shock you? I'm sure you eat, sleep and even your breath evolves around women too,

I mean, i gotta give it to you, your consistency on creating up to 5 threads every single day about women is actually a full time job, it is not an easy feat, how much are you paid again

6 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Felimax(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
There is always a catch to it, there is always a reason she is willing to offer you that help. Women are naturally stingy and they care for only themselves, you are not and will never be put into consideration before her!

I'd rather let that problem crush me than i accept any help from any women especially financially. You will loose your respect and domination, she will slowly start putting you in the inferior part of the relationship and believe me when i say YOU DON'T WANT THAT!! embarassed
And another awful part of this thing is that she will never let it go! At every other part of the relationship, she will always find a way to remind you of the fact that she helped you.

Then wait for when you break up grin grin she will let the whole world know that she helped your destiny grin
Men, be wise.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

I can't help but totally agree with you on this one. If you surely can then a woman's help is not necessary but nature has made them almost a necessary evil.

9 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Felimax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are never worth being successful for as far as their the ones who helped you along the way. Your male friends would be happy and congratulate you on your success when he knows he has a hand in the process but a woman Like my topic says; DO NOT MAKE THAT DEADLY MISTAKE!! I'd rather accept the help of my pet dog no matter how small, as a matter of fact i will accept my dog's help with all my heart because i'm sure that help really came from its heart unlike these biittches that would either be expecting something in return along the line or use that one help to torture you emotionally undecided

Absolutely! Torture you emotionally was the sole reason why arrogant women with wealth are a complete capital NO to me. I don't know how deep your thoughts are coming from but i can tell you really clearly that you are right. As a man, i cannot loose my pride not for any woman. Afterall, it is the only thing i can take to the grave.
Real wisdom is, know the dog can bark; know the dog can bite but still find a way to tame it and have it under control. If you take your time to study your woman trust me you will know how to use all her flaws to your advantage.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Unik3030:
All these frustrated jobless fools that see no good in themselves n also doesnt want to see any good in others
Ok
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:

I can't help but totally agree with you on this one. If you surely can then a woman's help is not necessary but nature has made them almost a necessary evil.
Correct!
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:

Absolutely! Torture you emotionally was the sole reason why arrogant women with wealth are a complete capital NO to me. I don't know how deep your thoughts are coming from but i can tell you really clearly that you are right. As a man, i cannot loose my pride not for any woman. Afterall, it is the only thing i can take to the grave.
Real wisdom is, know the dog can bark; know the dog can bite but still find a way to tame it and have it under control. If you take your time to study your woman trust me you will know how to use all her flaws to your advantage.
Correct again.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by telkevog(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:

Na man you be bro! I love this piece.

4 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by ekene101: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
True words bro..let me share my story/experience

I started dating my ex from my year one,thats 2009 and we broke things up 2018, this was someone d mother asked to go get married after ond,which I basically supported her till we graduated 2011. After one year industrial training,her mom wanted her to go get married as she can't continue training her in school. As at late 2012,things were gettinh better for me and I rented an apartment,helped her secure admission along mine and paid her fees, textbooks,clothes and everything,we even slept on the floor for months before I could afford a mattress and other electronics,she was just the envy of everyone in my lodge then.
Fast-forward to 2014,we graduated,even saved my alawee for her to go to camp since I was stream 1 and she was stream 2, couldn't save anything because I always supported her. After my service year,I wanted to travel out and I sold everything, remaining just 100k to complete my money and babe never supported me,see finish started and she lost everything to mmm around 2016,I no still talk after she cried back,2018 we both got npower job,I used my own money to setup importation business for her and immediately she started making money,I became useless to her,she was also earning same salary with me and still doing business,but she will never drop a Kobo for anything in the house anytime I am broke,I was providing everything from my salary.
To cut long story short,I just sit-down reason her attitude and saw that this girl has been using me all these years and I can't boast of anything she has done for me..I just told her to dey her dey make I dey my dey..bought 2 drums of redpills,and started swallowing 5capsules per 5mins.. business don collapse and I'm now doing more than well all thanks to Bitcoin,she won dey dance come,na once I fence my mind with redpills. Will never ever forever make that stupid mistake again never ever again. If heaven like make e dey press me join ground.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
@ekene101 Man don suffer like shiit! Women are not worth this thing nor are they worth that thing. Women are not worth ANYTHING!

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Felimax(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
telkevog:

Na man you be bro! I love this piece.
Respect!
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheOldGods: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
ekene101:
True words bro..let me share my story/experience

I started dating my ex from my year one,thats 2009 and we broke things up 2018, this was someone d mother asked to go get married after ond,which I basically supported her till we graduated 2011. After one year industrial training,her mom wanted her to go get married as she can't continue training her in school. As at late 2012,things were gettinh better for me and I rented an apartment,helped her secure admission along mine and paid her fees, textbooks,clothes and everything,we even slept on the floor for months before I could afford a mattress and other electronics,she was just the envy of everyone in my lodge then.
Fast-forward to 2014,we graduated,even saved my alawee for her to go to camp since I was stream 1 and she was stream 2, couldn't save anything because I always supported her. After my service year,I wanted to travel out and I sold everything, remaining just 100k to complete my money and babe never supported me,see finish started and she lost everything to mmm around 2016,I no still talk after she cried back,2018 we both got npower job,I used my own money to setup importation business for her and immediately she started making money,I became useless to her,she was also earning same salary with me and still doing business,but she will never drop a Kobo for anything in the house anytime I am broke,I was providing everything from my salary.
To cut long story short,I just sit-down reason her attitude and saw that this girl has been using me all these years and I can't boast of anything she has done for me..I just told her to dey her dey make I dey my dey..bought 2 drums of redpills,and started swallowing 5capsules per 5mins.. business don collapse and I'm now doing more than well all thanks to Bitcoin,she won dey dance come,na once I fence my mind with redpills. Will never ever forever make that stupid mistake again never again. If heaven like make e dey press me to join ground.
I was telling my guy who was saying his GF is supportive blah blah blah. I told him, the girl is using him to pass time and he didn't believe me. I asked him one simple question, has this girl ever given you money to start up a business. This guy laughed and said the girl is always supporting but not money, that anytime he calls her he comes, and they have sex, cook for him, and do small things. I was like guy you're a fool. I asked him back, don't you do these chores for her too and he said yes, then I asked him but you also sex her and satisfy her urge, then you also give her money, then you take her out, but she has never done same. He said yes. If you see slap I land on this my guy, we almost fought.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheOldGods: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Let me share my recent experience

these few days I've been thinking of travelling, so I met a girl online and told her I was coming to her state. She told me she stays alone and I can come. She started liking me and all that. I told her I was coming this week, but im changing my mind already, recently share started asking me for money, that she is broke etc. And im like, all this because I said I was coming to your state and will stay at your place. I am only staying at your place oo, I don't need your food or your water, I won't even touch your fridge, I am buoyant enough to eat out. Besides, there is no way I can visit and not contribute. But the has started becoming a leach, and I am already out.

To add, I told her I was coming to do biz and was going to stay at my guys place, but she asked me to come to her place instead.

9 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by poshestmina(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guy, this your post no follow at all and to even bring in mothers to the equation is just too low. This is pure bullshit. angry

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheOldGods:
I was telling my guy who was saying his GF is supportive blah blah blah. I told him, the girl is using him to pass time and he didn't believe me. I asked him one simple question, has this girl ever given you money to start up a business. This guy laughed and said the girl is always supporting but not money, that anytime he calls her he comes, and they have sex, cook for him, and do small things. I was like guy you're a fool. I asked him back, don't you do these chores for her too and he said yes, then I asked him but you also sex her and satisfy her urge, then you also give her money, then you take her out, but she has never done same. He said yes. If you see slap I land on this my guy, we almost fought.
Those rubbish he mentioned are the exact same thing ladies want men to consider as "Support" when in the real sense, they aren't! If you go ahead and ask many girls if they support their boyfriends they will say YES! But when you ask the kind of help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by darelar(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheOldGods:
Let me share my recent experience

these few days I've been thinking of travelling, so I met a girl online and told her I was coming to her state. She told me she stays alone and I can come. She started liking me and all that. I told her I was coming this week, but im changing my mind already, recently share started asking me for money, that she is broke etc. And im like, all this because I said I was coming to your state and will stay at your place. I am only staying at your place oo, I don't need your food or your water, I won't even touch your fridge, I am buoyant enough to eat out. Besides, there is no way I can visit and not contribute. But the has started becoming a leach, and I am already out.

To add, I told her I was coming to do biz and was going to stay at my guys place, but she asked me to come to her place instead.

You will solve almost all her life problem if you stay with her.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Guy, this your post no follow at all and to even bring in mothers to the equation is just too low. This is pure bullshit. angry
Ok
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
@TheOldGods DON'T GO TO HER PLACE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? / How Do You Serenade Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.