Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? (2187 Views)

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Arda1000:
i don’t have time for stupid people like,if trendrr is not reputable for you go and create your own website.as for being dumb you are very dumb,am not a fan of NK but I bet you wouldn’t stand him on a table rationale debate,what do you even know aside from creating ipob and Igbophobic here and there
lol
Don't cry embarassed cheesy grin

I attack who attacks me cheesy
"Igbophobic"??
Lol it seems all Igbos have the ""they hate us"" mentality

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
Naijabad:

Fulani want to use Nigeria to launch attack against all the countries you mentioned above. The emergence of Biafra will put a stop to that.

I wont say more than this.
lol
You guys lie a lot
And your over bloated ego won't make you think straight lol
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by blues234: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

Google most intelligent tribe in Africa
Intelligence is not an ethnic brand
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
blues234:

Really tell that to Chinese and maths
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by BiafraAburi: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
everyone knows that every other zone feeds on both SS and SW
Your brothers are many here in the SW
It's really funny how an igbo man would accuse a Yoruba man living in his Yorubaland of parasitism cheesy
Why would you then allow Igbos to continue to be parasites on you yorubas? We don't need you because you are parasites on us and we are doing everything possible to get rid of you parasites. Repeat the same and do away with us. That's if you can survive without Igbo people.
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by BiafraAburi: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
we've trashed that several times
That's just another way you massage your stupid ego
Daily trust, a fulani news journal? And you want who to believe you?
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Daily trust, a fulani news journal? And you want who to believe you?
bring your own reputable website lol cheesy

Fools everywhere
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Why would you then allow Igbos to continue to be parasites on you yorubas? We don't need you because you are parasites on us and we are doing everything possible to get rid of you parasites. Repeat the same and do away with us. That's if you can survive without Igbo people.
not now
It will soon come lol
You are a joke

You want Biafra yet you live in SW and North

You guys are nothing but fools trying fake blackmail

1 Like

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by FreeIgbos: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
PortHardcore:
I keep hearing that Biafra is the only hope of Africa.

So can anyone of you Biafrans tell me what Biafra is going to do that AFCFTA/Ghana/Rwanda/Tanzania/Kenya/Botswana/South Africa is not doing or is going to do?

Thanks.

You guys are truly underestimating the Igbos. "In Biafra, Africa Died" is the title of a book that captured how Africa missed an opportunity to have a nation that would have become advanced in science and technology.

The defeat of Biafra by the combined imperialist powers extinguished a mid level technologically emerging country in the late 1960's when most of Africa and Asia were still poverty stricken and consumerist places. Read about Biafra's technological and scientific advancement within a very short period 1967-70 and you will weep for the missed opportunities.

I can bet you, it may be late but if Biafra is actualized now, give it 10 years and you will have a replica of Asian Tiger nations in Africa. Non of the countries you mentioned is as unique as Biafra or the Igbos. We may be Black in pigmentation like other Africans but our prowess is very much similar like the Asians. You can even see the glimpses of it with what is happening in the East despite the chokehold grip Nigeria has on us. Motor vehicle manufacturing and motor parts manufacturing in Nnewi! Shoes, bags, cloths and other consumer goods being mass produced in Aba! Where else do you think you can find similarities in other parts of Africa?

With due respect to South Africa, Rwanda and the other countries you mentioned, they're doing relatively well but they do not possess the capacity of the Igbos in industry and enterprenuership!

With Afcta in place, it even gets better for us as Igbos/Biafra because it means we will easily displace the Asians by flooding SSA with cheap and good products without bottlenecks.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE BIAFRA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by teamoneline: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
blues234:

Sincerely, as an Igbo person am amazed how some Igbos think. How can you tag intelligence to tribe? I hope the mumu knows that china he is talking about was very poor in the 70s? But a new leader came in and everything changed. Go to Somali today and you will amazed. Anybody In this age that doesn't know that Intelligence is evenly distributed is probably living in the past.

1 Like

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You guys are truly underestimating the Igbos. "In Biafra, Africa Died" is the title of a book that captured how Africa missed an opportunity to have a nation that would have become advanced in science and technology.

The defeat of Biafra by the combined imperialist powers extinguished a mid level technologically emerging country in the late 1960's when most of Africa and Asia were still poverty stricken and consumerist places. Read about Biafra's technological and scientific advancement within a very short period 1967-70 and you will weep for the missed opportunities.

I can bet you, it may be late but if Biafra is actualized now, give it 10 years and you will have a replica of Asian Tiger nations in Africa. Non of the countries you mentioned is as unique as Biafra or the Igbos. We may be Black in pigmentation like other Africans but our prowess is very much similar like the Asians. You can even see the glimpses of it with what is happening in the East despite the chokehold grip Nigeria has on us. Motor vehicle manufacturing and motor parts manufacturing in Nnewi! Shoes, bags, cloths and other consumer goods being mass produced in Aba! Where else do you think you can find similarities in other parts of Africa?

With due respect to South Africa, Rwanda and the other countries you mentioned, they're doing relatively well but they do not possess the capacity of the Igbos in industry and enterprenuership!

With Afcta in place, it even gets better for us as Igbos/Biafra because it means we will easily displace the Asians by flooding SSA with cheap and good products without bottlenecks.

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by bomb24: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
Lol...Philip Emeagwali is a fraud
philip emeagwali, the brain yolobas can never have in a million years...
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by Investigative: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
everyone knows that it's you who need Nigeria the most
I want either a restructured Nigeria or Oduduwa republic

This your "they hate us" mentality no dey tire you? cheesy
Stop begging unity
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Investigative:

Stop begging unity
where did you see me beg for unity? cheesy

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
bomb24:

philip emeagwali, the brain yolobas can never have in a million years...

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by Investigative: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
where did you see me beg for unity? cheesy
Then why are you fighting those that want to be for themselves
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by theTranscriber: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Investigative:

Then why are you fighting those that want to be for themselves
I'm fighting anybody that fights me...no cap
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 1:11am On Aug 06, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
Only Biafra will be a truly liberated African nation when it emerges, a focal point of African self recognition and self reliance, and her emergence will kickstart the end of African eurocentrism and eurodependence.

Truly Liberated?

So can you elaborate how Ghana is not truly liberated?Or Rwanda Or Kenya!
WTF...

What the help are you guys going on about?
Are you saying Biafra wont borrow money form Imf or World Bank
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2021
BiafraAburi:
Biafra will develop fast and set the pace for other African countries to follow. That's why it's called the hope of Africa.

Develop fast because igbos like to sell car parts?
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Naijabad:

Fulani want to use Nigeria to launch attack against all the countries you mentioned above. The emergence of Biafra will put a stop to that.

I wont say more than this.

Fulanis are a greater threat than Nato/Russia/China?
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Why didnt the Igbos build a civilization greater than Nubia/Kemet/Great Zimbabwe?

Look what a Non-Igbo South African did wink

https://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/a-south-african-builds-himself-a-homemade-super-car-says-helicopter-is-next/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Generates More From Oil Than Southeast- Report / Breaking: Leaders Of Unknown Gunmen Finally Revealed / Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.