Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? (2190 Views)

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by AfricanColumbus: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
PortHardcore:

Truly Liberated?

So can you elaborate how Ghana is not truly liberated?Or Rwanda Or Kenya!
WTF...

What the help are you guys going on about?
Are you saying Biafra wont borrow money form Imf or World Bank

How can they be called liberated when they continue to be manipulated by their colonial masters and continually remain dependent on bailouts from Europe. Is that liberation to you?

Where is the African Union? How useful is it? Where is the African identity on the international scene? Relegated, that's where it is. No African nation today is truly liberated.
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by FreeIgbos: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2021
PortHardcore:

Why didnt the Igbos build a civilization greater than Nubia/Kemet/Great Zimbabwe?

Look what a Non-Igbo South African did wink

https://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/a-south-african-builds-himself-a-homemade-super-car-says-helicopter-is-next/

Lol, people evolve differently and factors like environmental, climatic, topography abd accessibility with other progressive regions played their roles too during ancient civilizations. However, archeological findings already prove that Igbos had a relatively advanced civilzation too.

About the second picture, if you understand what is involved in car production/manufacturing you won't be showing that car and claiming it was produced by that man. He probably only configured it. Or did he also produce the parts, interior and exterior? Coupling and configuring to your taste is quite different from actual car production. How many indigenous car producers in Africa are better than Innoson?
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 3:05am On Aug 07, 2021
AfricanColumbus:

How can they be called liberated when they continue to be manipulated by their colonial masters and continually remain dependent on bailouts from Europe. Is that liberation to you?

Where is the African Union? How useful is it? Where is the African identity on the international scene? Relegated, that's where it is. No African nation today is truly liberated.

So Biafra is going to be MORE POWERFUL than [b]AU/Ecowas/SADC/EAC [/b]put together?
Biafra is going to fund its budget from what?They wont borrow any money to build universities/hospitals/highways?

Biafra is also going to liberate the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa?
Tell me how.
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by PortHardcore: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, people evolve differently and factors like environmental, climatic, topography abd accessibility with other progressive regions played their roles too during ancient civilizations. However, archeological findings already prove that Igbos had a relatively advanced civilzation too.

About the second picture, if you understand what is involved in car production/manufacturing you won't be showing that car and claiming it was produced by that man. He probably only configured it. Or did he also produce the parts, interior and exterior? Coupling and configuring to your taste is quite different from actual car production. How many indigenous car producers in Africa are better than Innoson?

If Igbos are superior to other Africans,why would they need access to Inferior Africans to progress? angry
Thats like saying a genius needs inspiration from a high school drop out.....

http://www.kantankamotors.com/

https://www.kiiramotors.com/

1 Like

Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by AfricanColumbus: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
PortHardcore:

So Biafra is going to be MORE POWERFUL than [b]AU/Ecowas/SADC/EAC [/b]put together?
Biafra is going to fund its budget from what?They wont borrow any money to build universities/hospitals/highways?

Biafra is also going to liberate the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa?
Tell me how.

Biafra does not need to be more powerful than the AU to kill off eurocentrism and eurodependence. The problem is your mindset. Does the average European nation borrow to build universities and roads? Are you kidding me here undecided

Biafra CAN set a higher standard than the ineptitude of the AU. There is a need to rebrand and repackage the African space and identity and stop playing second fiddle and no African nation is doing that. Nigeria has the potential but Nigeria is more or less destroyed. Once an African nation can attain near self sufficiency and compete favorably in the international scene while projecting the black identity then we're on our way!
Re: Any I.p.o.b Can Help Explain This? by Teslason(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Have you left Jamaica?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin Goes Live In Abia State Proved That Nobody Sat At Home / Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.