Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest (63653 Views)

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by kutashi: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:

My preferred type of wedding.i'm agoraphobic.
Agoo na ni o!
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Paulianfa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

I ga e kwere na udi wedding a?

Na olee? Nna’m ga ju m! grin
M shie nri nye ya, o gahu a na’m!
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Sniper4real(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dearlord:

Very very proud and happy bro!! cool

That's great.

Abeg, reason me 3k or any amount, i really broke here. Please
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na olee? Nna’m ga ju m! grin
M shie nri nye ya, o gahu a na’m!

Lol..

So i choghi i soro na brave people?cheesy
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by wumi2017(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oyinbo people and radarada sha grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol..

So i choghi i soro na brave people?cheesy

Bravery di n’udi n’udi. (I hope I got that right cheesy)
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Munzy14(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Bravery di n’udi n’udi. (I hope I got that right cheesy)
Yea....As first nwa ya nwaanyi, ndi mpa anaghi eji unu egwuriegwu na..cheesy
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dem go knack tire grin

Knacking no dey tire you grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Teejay13(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Madness in disguise
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Tundex911: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
We should practice these type of weddings in Nigeria.

You dey rush??

Few years to come, na only pant for 9ja too

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Joseph08(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria will start same very soon tongue

If Abba Kyari the super cop can act like a tailor abi na debt collector for hushpuppy then what are we saying abi na what are we not saying grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Yea....As first nwa ya nwaanyi, ndi mpa anaghi eji unu egwuriegwu na..cheesy

Well, first daughters particularly, then daughters in general.
You’ll understand when you have yours.
Daughters are sweet and special...they’re the light of the home. cheesy

A relative of mine whose first issue were twin girls, at about 3months old, one of the twin (the older one) began to feel attached to the father (my relative).
One night, she wouldn’t let anyone but her father carry her, and she would cry whenever he puts her down.
She wouldn’t sleep, so that the father can sleep (being tired after work).
He became impatient and irritated, he felt like leaving her in the playpen by herself and turning off the light. cheesy
Well, it was a phase that passed, but he’s reaping the benefits today.
Do you know that when the girl was about a year and a half old, whenever she heard her daddy’s car, she’d first rush in to bring out her daddy’s slippers, then she’d rush to the door to welcome him (he’d lift her up), then help him take off his shoes so that he can put on his slippers? (The sweetest thing cheesy)
Come to think of it, I remember always taking off my dad’s shoes whenever he came back from work.
I always felt happy doing it. cheesy
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Valevilla:
If it's Africa [Nigeria] you will see million of people the groom and his family will spend millions, Even hungry strangers will be there, hungry neighbours, friends, thieves.. will all be there the bride's family will be smiling because they just sold their daughter out the groom's will be frowning faces and faking smiles grin at the end they'd all retire to their homes and few months or weeks sef undecided the bride will start whoring around. Mtcheew I'm tired,.......................................................

Try to copy these two fools when you own wedding arrives

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Okhuadams(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
By the time dem born goat pple go say Village pple don start
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by pamcode(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Damn she is thick only way she has that type of bust despite being a body builder. Well endowed woman, I wish a long happy married life.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by vickydevoka(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
Na life we de live for hear
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Immorttal: 3:30am On Aug 05, 2021
mardis:
The photographer nko
a sophisticated stand-alone digital camera that takes equiangular shots at random wink
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Arabs999: 5:46am On Aug 05, 2021
ahnie:

O baby. Let us start it now. I need you dear
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by ubola: 6:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm, wedding apparel of $200, so shocking. Our Nigerian girls dem for pack all their village pple come full there. It's not about the cost but the heart involved.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, first daughters particularly, then daughters in general.
You’ll understand when you have yours.
Daughters are sweet and special...they’re the light of the home. cheesy

A relative of mine whose first issue were twin girls, at about 3months old, one of the twin (the older one) began to feel attached to the father (my relative).
One night, she wouldn’t let anyone but her father carry her, and she would cry whenever he puts her down.
She wouldn’t sleep, so that the father can sleep (being tired after work).
He became impatient and irritated, he felt like leaving her in the playpen by herself and turning off the light. cheesy
Well, it was a phase that passed, but he’s reaping the benefits today.
Do you know that when the girl was about a year and a half old, whenever she heard her daddy’s car, she’d first rush in to bring out her daddy’s slippers, then she’d rush to the door to welcome him (he’d lift her up), then help him take off his shoes so that he can put on his slippers? (The sweetest thing cheesy)
Come to think of it, I remember always taking off my dad’s shoes whenever he came back from work.
I always felt happy doing it. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
True...Na why I want my first to be a girl, then the boys can start coming after..

This post got me smiling, especially the removal of shoe aspect..cheesy

Daughters no dey use their Dad play, Just like sons no dey use their mama play.

Ya ruo birthday my mom 1st august, onye o wula ga ama...But nke mpa m, o nwehu onye o gbasara..grin....I really miss not having a sister.

Kids are bundle of Joy to any family..When training them, it is usually difficult but ha toputa eeh, You will begin to enjoy them...Both male and female..As long as you trained them very well.

And it's the type of wife a man married that will determine the kind of kids o ga enwe...

Smart mothers =smart kids.

Slayqueens = slay kids..grin

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mardis: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Immorttal:
a sophisticated stand-alone digital camera that takes equiangular shots at random wink

You're right, i later thought as much. Like those with tripod stands
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by LongT(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2021
ahnie:
The only region where we can't practice these type of weddings is in Yoruba land.
Because people wey go swear for you go plenty cheesy cheesy. grin grin grin grin

The igboman would successfully coordinate this type of weddings if Ebube marries Ebere he wouldn't mind his goods being the only witness.

The hause would successfully pulled this off if Aminu marries Aisha.the only witness wud be truckloads of sokoto sugarcane.
grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mariahAngel(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy cheesy
True...Na why I want my first to be a girl, then the boys can start coming after..

This post got me smiling, especially the removal of shoe aspect..cheesy

If you think you’ve been well loved by any female, wait until you have a daughter(s) cheesy

Daughters no dey use their Dad play, Just like sons no dey use their mama play.

Ya ruo birthday my mom 1st august, onye o wula ga ama...But nke mpa m, o nwehu onye o gbasara..grin....I really miss not having a sister.

Quite true.
Mothers are more demanding (of their sons) than fathers.

Chai! cheesy

Kids are bundle of Joy to any family..When training them, it is usually difficult but ha toputa eeh, You will begin to enjoy them...Both male and female..As long as you trained them very well.
Yes.
They’re motivators too.
They make working hard worth it.

And it's the type of wife a man married that will determine the kind of kids o ga enwe...

Smart mothers =smart kids.

Slayqueens = slay kids..grin

This might seem funny, but it is the absolute truth.

A man should carefully choose a woman who would be the mother of his children, just as a woman should also carefully choose a man who would be the father of her children.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Toluola5: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Who take the pictures??
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

If you think you’ve been well loved by any female, wait until you have a daughter(s) cheesy

Quite true.
Mothers are more demanding (of their sons) than fathers.

Chai! cheesy

Yes.
They’re motivators too.
They make working hard worth it.

This might seem funny, but it is the absolute truth.

A man should carefully choose a woman who would be the mother of his children, just as a woman should also carefully choose a man who would be the father of her children.
Hmmmmm...cheesy

I really can't wait to have one or two soon..

One girl, two boys my prayers...Or two girls/two boys.

Very demanding...grin....Even when she earns, stylishly she will remind u of her hair etc...grin...But I really don't like it when it becomes too attached...Like daughters who always daddy's girl even when married...

OR mothers meddling into their son's marital stuffs.

Marriage involves prayers and sticking to what you needed and not confusing oneself with want when choosing a partner..

Like me, I am in the business world on full gear, And will prefer a partner in the corporate sector..She can have side business as per extra income, but must be 85% in the corporate sector.

The best gift a man can give his children from onset is choosing an Intelligent lady who has something doing...Or say one with prospect..

More of an Odoziaku....cheesy

Someone you can leave with small funds, you will come back to meet the fund either doubled or with interest...more like a creative mindset..O wuhu kwa ndi nke a choro iyi kim Kardashian, mee ishi rihanna, bia fixie fixables like Beyonce na e lere m TV....grin

1 Like

Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Enddy50ty(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Who took the pictures..?
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by mariahAngel(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmmm...cheesy

I really can't wait to have one or two soon..

One girl, two boys my prayers...Or two girls/two boys.

Amen to your prayers.
You might be tempted to give them everything they ever want(especially if you can afford it), just be careful not to spoil them o. ‘Cause you seem like the type. grin

Very demanding...grin....Even when she earns, stylishly she will remind u of her hair etc...grin...

Most mothers are like that.
Mma’m ga si na owu right ya. grin

But I really don't like it when it becomes too attached...Like daughters who always daddy's girl even when married...

OR mothers meddling into their son's marital stuffs.

Yeah.

About mothers meddling in their sons’ affairs, it is almost unavoidable, but with time, she’ll learn to let go...even if it’s a bit.

Marriage involves prayers and sticking to what you needed and not confusing oneself with want when choosing a partner..
True.

Like me, I am in the business world on full gear, And will prefer a partner in the corporate sector..She can have side business as per extra income, but must be 85% in the corporate sector.

The corporate sector is not easy o. They hardly have time.
Just keep an open mind.

The best gift a man can give his children from onset is choosing an Intelligent lady who has something doing...Or say one with prospect..

More of an Odoziaku....cheesy

Someone you can leave with small funds, you will come back to meet the fund either doubled or with interest...more like a creative mindset..O wuhu kwa ndi nke a choro iyi kim Kardashian, mee ishi rihanna, bia fixie fixables like Beyonce na e lere m TV....grin

Owu eshiokwu! grin
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Amen to your prayers.
You might be tempted to give them everything they ever want(especially if you can afford it), just be careful not to spoil them o. ‘Cause you seem like the type. grin

Most mothers are like that.
Mma’m ga si na owu right ya. grin

Yeah.

About mothers meddling in their sons’ affairs, it is almost unavoidable, but with time, she’ll learn to let go...even if it’s a bit.

True.

The corporate sector is not easy o. They hardly have time.
Just keep an open mind.

Owu eshiokwu! grin
Abiii I surely will spoil them with love....cheesy

Hapu ndi mama na entitlement ha

Yea e no easy...minds open.
Re: Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest by caandi: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lmao �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.