Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? (28218 Views)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by iKON11(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Demigod22 post=104438517]I started dating one small girl like that since February, she said no sex, then last month I realized I enjoy my own company than be in a relationship without sex. So she was playing with my beard, I warned her but she was still doing it. I got angry and sent her away, she broke up with me that night and I was genuinely happy.

My only problem now is my ex that said we can have sex but she doesn't want kissing because it reminds her of how she was abused, I can't have sex without kissing.[ Bros babe wants you to know you have bad breath]
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by shegunmessi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
After breaking up with my ex that year, i went out with two of my friends, we bought that big bottle of 1960 and a packet of Doncester, although i don't do cigarette but i had to that particular day. I was celebrating my freedom.

The next day i created this Nairaland account
U b real Gee �

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by chatinent: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ladylawyer:

You didn't get emotional after the break up because you never truly loved your partners. If you ever loved someone and later breakup with them , even if that person was toxic, at some point the good memories you had will get you teary.

Not that.

I do love them all. I have only learnt and configured my mentality that if it comes, let it come. If it will go, let it go. Zero expectations. I am one person who values my peace of mind than anything else.

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Ladylawyer(f): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
chatinent:

Not that.

I do love them all. I have only learnt and configured my mentality that if it comes, let it come. If it will go, let it go. Zero expectations. I am one person who values my peace of mind than anything else.

If you say so

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Heffalump(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
I just simply sent a thank you message for the friendship, at least in appreciation for the sweet times grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Iamthoney(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Babe eloped with some rich guy during lockdown while she was pregnant with our child. When she got to Lagos with the guy she called me to break up with me and also told me she has removed the pregnancy. I wasn’t hurt and heartbroken for the rest of year cos we weren’t having any kinda issue and if at all she wanna abort the pregnancy she ought to seek my consent. I started drinking more and smoking excessively. But I’m good now and she got served cos the guy dumped her when the lockdown was lifted and he flew back to his base to be with his family. Babe dey beg to come back but I’m so far gone and I don’t need her in my life no more

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by uthlaw: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
aluyapreston:
I have aready planned breaking up with her now. i am just preparing it and trying to kill all the emotions. as the economy hard reach, i will spend close to 40k for our feeding monthly, then other buyings will make everything total to 60k or 65k and she still calls me stingy because i decide to save 120k from my 180+ earnings.

on my own i wont spent more than 20k monthly because i cook ad i dont do cream. I will ensure that i do all i can to take care of her basic needs so she can save 20k from her 30k salary (i give her the jobs, which i still end up editing) and she would still be calling me selfish, making herself the prize.

yesterday she called me stingy again and i calmly told her i dont care. we are like a live in couple but in the next few weks, we are going to be seperated couple
send the bitch away, aren't you tired of her pussy!

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by meedoLock(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=RICHOLAC post=104464515]

Bro. Highlight me on that, 'Girls that likes anal sex'? Please I need to learn.
But I beg your pardon, did you said she practically suggested you both go Anal, after placing a ban of touching body? Jeeez! This specie I wonder o.
Abeg tell me what's it withgirls that prefers Anal

I tell you! Na so e shock me o, a girl I had in mind I would take her home to my pple, once she made mention that sh*t then she was done for. Though temptation did set in at a time but my brother, I couldn't do the math. Then, one weekend I made up my mind I would bring intimacy up again when she arrived in my house and If she resist, I can make it all straight, I realised I can't continue exhausting my precious time and money with her likes. She came and then we started our usual romance game and I went for it, she resisted as I expected and I happily let her be, pulled on my stuff, and I started pressing ma phone, she noticed the sign and finally left, and that's hw I got rid of her.

Bro, hope I've enlightened u enough.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by fortune1968: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
aluyapreston:
I have aready planned breaking up with her now. i am just preparing it and trying to kill all the emotions. as the economy hard reach, i will spend close to 40k for our feeding monthly, then other buyings will make everything total to 60k or 65k and she still calls me stingy because i decide to save 120k from my 180+ earnings.

on my own i wont spent more than 20k monthly because i cook ad i dont do cream. I will ensure that i do all i can to take care of her basic needs so she can save 20k from her 30k salary (i give her the jobs, which i still end up editing) and she would still be calling me selfish, making herself the prize.

yesterday she called me stingy again and i calmly told her i dont care. we are like a live in couple but in the next few weks, we are going to be seperated couple
Your savings too much .If you have to do that , you shouldn't have let her know what you earn .You dey Nak woman everyday like that ,Una no want spend pass 65k/ month !

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by TheWolfen(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wow be careful o. dat babe fit murder u o grin

Fiscus105:
I went through her Facebook got the guy was dating newly, I exposed her dirty stuff for the guy, even though me and the new guy fought dirty online, he was trying to defend new girl dog he just found

What I exposed about her , I think was one of reasons their relationship collapsed after few weeks of exposure.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Eyeness: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Happened 3 years go

After breaking up with my Ex for cheating on me and denying it, and had the nerve to be dating a look alike of me a month later, he had the nerve to call me and tell me he wanted to patch things up with me and confessing that he didn't love the new babe.

I'm pissed because I hate being a second option or being played, I also kinda felt bad for the babe.

So I show up unannounced to his house one saturday morning looking sexy in red when I knew, he and his babe will be present. I greet and introduce myself to the babe as his 'friend' and tell her that you gotta surprise men once in a while while chatting with them both jovially. My intention, to sow discord. It worked because the girl is very paranoid. My ex still succeeds in kicking me out in a non confrontational manner and tells me never to try it again.

He then has the nerve to call me later that same day to come over, most likely because she had gone out. So we talk about stuff, I send him to buy me food because I was hungry. While he's gone, I browse his phone and send her contact to my phone then put his on airplane mode I save it and say hi on WhatsApp and we start chatting. She was aggressive, but I tell her that I come in peace but I needed to tell her something important.
I keep my phone in an inconspicuous corner.

He comes back, we chat, we eat, he tells me he still loves me and is with her because she's ready for marriage and we have mind blowing sex, but meanwhile, my phone is on a WhatsApp video chat with her. She saw and heard everything.
Immediately after, she calls him and threatens to leave him.

He's angry, and I tell him never to two time again, then I dress up and walk out

She packs out of his house the next day, but he begs her to come back and she does because she says she's pregnant for him. The pregnancy she magically loses a month after.

After teaching him that lesson, I felt justified and relieved. I felt that I gotten justice for myself and gained closure.

At least she knows the kinda man she's dating.

Maybe I'll tell their ending another time

Summary: I banged him live while his new babe watched.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by RICHOLAC(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=meedoLock post=104466365][/quote]
Alright. I think the bottom line of the whole thing is that she was getting it from elsewhere, and never wanted to yield in to your demand.
Women need to understand that men are not fools, rather we feign fool for reason(s).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by NohurryInLife: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
That year wey one babe pieces my heart...I kom dey inside dey worry...but I get one better werey friend wey I tell say I wan kill myself...the weyrey say no wahala say make we enter motor reach somewhere...naso the werey carry me go better beach wey the waves reach all the beach wey dey the whole world combined together say make I jump...Omo I say no oooo say I never wan die...
The weyrey just lie down 4 ground begin dey laugh grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Rockyrascal(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Doused the break up with bottles..

That was seven years ago and the barney still try tidy my matter say she value me, me wey even late to eht llipder table...

Moya ghost weyrey kpakpa, bone di marra na retirement benefits I want no bi make one gbeke con open shop for my emotions..
seven years later and it seems you are still doused from those bottles

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by joceey(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Immediately she called me on phone and said it was over without any reason, I went to Tasteefried chicken to eat enough fried rice ,chicken and chicken topper and drink enough juice it was as if a burden left my body.

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Moneywirer: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Eyeness:
Happened 3 years go

After breaking up with my Ex for cheating on me and denying it, and had the nerve to be dating a look alike of me a month later, he had the nerve to call me and tell me he wanted to patch things up with me and confessing that he didn't love the new babe.

I'm pissed because I hate being a second option or being played, I also kinda felt bad for the babe.

So I show up unannounced to his house one saturday morning looking sexy in red when I knew, he and his babe will be present. I greet and introduce myself to the babe as his 'friend' and tell her that you gotta surprise men once in a while while chatting with them both jovially. My intention, to sow discord. It worked because the girl is very paranoid. My ex still succeeds in kicking me out in a non confrontational manner and tells me never to try it again.

He then has the nerve to call me later that same day to come over, most likely because she had gone out. So we talk about stuff, I send him to buy me food because I was hungry. While he's gone, I browse his phone and send her contact to my phone then put his on airplane mode I save it and say hi on WhatsApp and we start chatting. She was aggressive, but I tell her that I come in peace but I needed to tell her something important.
I keep my phone in an inconspicuous corner.

He comes back, we chat, we eat, he tells me he still loves me and is with her because she's ready for marriage and we have mind blowing sex, but meanwhile, my phone is on a WhatsApp video chat with her. She saw and heard everything.
Immediately after, she calls him and threatens to leave him.

He's angry, and I tell him never to two time again, then I dress up and walk out

She packs out of his house the next day, but he begs her to come back and she does because she says she's pregnant for him. The pregnancy she magically loses a month after.

After teaching him that lesson, I felt justified and relieved. I felt that I gotten justice for myself and gained closure.

At least she knows the kinda man she's dating.

Maybe I'll tell their ending another time

Summary: I banged him live while his new babe watched.

Beautiful script.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by ekene101: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Benki003:
Mine wasn't funny I turned to musician I wrote songs then wasn't funny
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Thazard(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Connected1:
I started crying in her presence and began hitting the wall, I asked her if she wanted to kill me, then she was begging me not to do anything funny, I was actually choking to death in her presence, she was saying she wanted to go home and I obliged.

Omo when I confirmed she was on her way home, See joy that night, me and my guys celebrated with drinks till 12am that day.

Nor go kill yourself oh my guy. Bleep love and choose loyalty anytime, anyday and if she's not loyal, then she's a bitch, just let her go, infact don't think twice.
Act like a fool around them and they would think they are wise, it has always worked for me.
I really loved the drama I acted that day, I just want to say the break-up words first because these women are very evil, they can destroy your life for no good reason.

I am forever Thankful to God for revealing to me after series of prayers how useless she was.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by meedoLock(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
This one was actually hoping she could manage a relationship without sex. But at the same time wanting to have a romantic touch then have it through anal. She is my past now anyway

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Yungbliss(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
CharisEleos:

We didn't really breakup. I just called to tell him I want to focus on my Christian journey. I stopped calling and he too stopped calling.

After sometime I checked his FB profile to be sure he has moved on, bobo don lean his eyes bloodshot red ( to think he was forming hard man). but I had to do what I did. And I'm glad I did. 2016.

I moved on by becoming a foodie and building my life. grin

Hope you don't have another Bobo that is banging you?
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Cheeryfeet: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Me I don't do baby I love you or I want you to be my girlfriend, things just do fall into places, gbam!!!!! relationship don start and to break up it just do happened on it's own......

I never tell a girl it's over and none has ever say it's over but I have broke up to 4 to 5 girls now.... bro mine just happened....
You are an introvert, the quiet type. That's how it works for those ones

1 Like

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rockyrascal:
seven years later and it seems you are still doused from those bottles
Noted.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
shegunmessi:

Gimme ur acct details make I credit u
U can mssg me on 08088363582
grin I love things like this.
I will message you right away
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
shegunmessi:

Gimme ur acct details make I credit u
U can mssg me on 08088363582
I have sent you my account details. Chai shake my aza sir
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
shoprite:

God save you ! grin grin grin
If I put mouth for that girl matter ehn, we no go commot here this night
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Fiscus105(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
CharisEleos:

We didn't really breakup. I just called to tell him I want to focus on my Christian journey. I stopped calling and he too stopped calling.

After sometime I checked his FB profile to be sure he has moved on, bobo don lean his eyes bloodshot red ( to think he was forming hard man). but I had to do what I did. And I'm glad I did. 2016.

I moved on by becoming a foodie and building my life. grin

Though woman don't think twice before they throw guy out of their way if they see better bobo.
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Fiscus105(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
RICHOLAC:
We kept having misunderstanding every now and then, and so I got tired. Could you imagine a girl that had the temerity to tell me that she went and see her so called ex in his lounge? As if that was not enough, I began to suspect some flings with my colleagues, like the other day she addressed my colleague ( married colleague) whom she got to meet through me, as,"sweetheart". Something she had never opened her mouth to call me for once.

Mistake I made was that I showed her that I really loved her so much, and so she took advantage of that I supposed.

Just two weeks ago I ceased talking to her, whether by chat or calls. It will baffle you to know that she on her own part has never called nor chatted me up even though she sees me online always.

This is a girl that nearly committed suicide, if not that God used me to calm her down.
And to even think that she would be this dumb after all her secrets I have in my archives, is quite ridiculous.

Whatever happens I have keep on praying to God for my own woman, whom will be supportive in every sense.
Never knew I could have such peace of mind, even though seeing her online always triggers this bad feelings. That's the only challenge I have now some how_ never wanna block her.

Ladies do not think twice to abandon guy when they see better bobo.

Your time was long expired but u keep mending mugun ways, nothing u can do for the street and appreciate, pig must return to mud.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by luizpippo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Me I don't do baby I love you or I want you to be my girlfriend, things just do fall into places, gbam!!!!! relationship don start and to break up it just do happened on it's own......

I never tell a girl it's over and none has ever say it's over but I have broke up to 4 to 5 girls now.... bro mine just happened....

I do both.

Either things fall in place on their own, or i gist her
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Timblaze(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
I took sniper and died which has happened about two times now..
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Connected1:
I started crying in her presence and began hitting the wall, I asked her if she wanted to kill me, then she was begging me not to do anything funny, I was actually choking to death in her presence, she was saying she wanted to go home and I obliged.

Omo when I confirmed she was on her way home, See joy that night, me and my guys celebrated with drinks till 12am that day.

Nor go kill yourself oh my guy. Bleep love and choose loyalty anytime, anyday and if she's not loyal, then she's a bitch, just let her go, infact don't think twice.
Act like a fool around them and they would think they are wise, it has always worked for me.
I really loved the drama I acted that day, I just want to say the break-up words first because these women are very evil, they can destroy your life for no good reason.

I am forever Thankful to God for revealing to me after series of prayers how useless she was.
Lol Man that understand the game
Re: What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
justscorchone:
My first break up she just woke up one morning and decided to call it quit, no question I no ask that girl,I suspect the sexual acts I wanted her to do were too dehumanizing at her age (19) she never told me, after so many years she has been ran over by so many guys in the hood, and she's still single and turned to God, while I'm a freelance big preek bastard that can chuke whoever I want to chuke, although in moderation.
D
So freelancers too they bang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.