Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Women Get Heart O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Get Heart O (947 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) / He Is Not Able To Satisfied Me,shall I Speak? I M Scared He Will Get Heart!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Get Heart O by orgy: 9:02pm On May 16, 2011
i write this cos d pain is much and i need to let out,
I met this lady on december, fell deeply in love with her, propossed to her and last two months met her parents to declear my intention of getting married to their daughter, hence the commencement of our marriage plans. things went on well, i took care of here in every possible way that i could, socially, emotionlly financially, etc, and she was happy, till of recent when she started showing kind of deep sence of mistrust toards me, suspecting and accusing me of things i even knew of. Most cases i explain to her, she appologises only for her to come with the issue again the next day. It became a case of one accusation after another. I understood it as effect of the distance apart since she is based in the east and i in lagos. hoping to bring her up ith me after mrriage, though she visits a lot, and we spend hppi times untill she goes back to the east,
Then she just called off our marriage plans just for the reason tht a pix of my ex and i taked way back even b4 i met her, whom she also know of, was tagedd in her facebook wall, just like that,
Women get heart o
Re: Women Get Heart O by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On May 16, 2011
oh boi dont knock ursef mann , she dey menstrate dat time , let her hormones gather sense come bck
she defo nids counselling nonsense !!!!
Re: Women Get Heart O by HighChief4(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2011
She just feeling insecured
Re: Women Get Heart O by r231(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2011
dats what happen when you are planning on marrying someone you don't really know
Re: Women Get Heart O by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2011
yea . .insecurity.

But is what she saw on facebook a good enough reason to call of the marriage

are you sure she aint looking for an excuse to break up . . just saying?
Re: Women Get Heart O by HighChief4(m): 12:54am On May 17, 2011
^^^Thats another thing, she might just be making up stories just to call off the wedding
Re: Women Get Heart O by iice(f): 5:16am On May 19, 2011
Maybe not feeling the security.  I mean you could still get married to her and have something on the side. 
Anyway, she ran instead of hassling it out with you. Atleast you have some reason why she ran off.
My friend wasn't so lucky.  Introduction and all have been made then he gets news she's a week from marrying someone else.  And she never informed him.  He had to learn about that from friends.
Re: Women Get Heart O by MMM2(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2011
op
d babe never loved u.
Re: Women Get Heart O by hollandis(f): 7:03am On May 19, 2011
I met my girl since 16years when we were in daycare,every year she calls off our marriage plans.Bros you need one thing Patience
Re: Women Get Heart O by forkadict(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2011
@ OP.
You should have seen the writing on the wall a long time ago. When one's partner starts picking quarells at the slightest opportunity, going even as far as forcefully creating an opportunity when there is none, then the cantankerous one isn't in love. simply put, she doesn't love you anymore. She may have loved you initially, I can't tell for sure but as things stand at the moment, she doesn't love you.
My sincere advice to you as a brother is to move on. There can't be anything more terrible than getting married to a chic that doesn't love you. She will disrespect you, cheat on you, possibly make you father another man's child or children, keep fighting with you constantly, don't forget the health risks associated with all the afore mentioned. Now tell me, can you cope with all these?
I don't give a fork about how old you are, take your time to study your new partner and study her well before rushing into marriage. For me, it's better to get married late and be happily married for the rest of my life than to get married early and be miserable for the rest of my life. That is if the marriage even lasts that long. A word is enough for the wise and even the foolish (i presume). Proceed with getting married to this chic at your own risk. Peace to you bro.
Re: Women Get Heart O by okeyazu: 10:27am On May 19, 2011
she does not trust u
Re: Women Get Heart O by 190: 10:32am On May 19, 2011
I was saying this the other day

I sincerely dont know why our women are so insecured in their affairs

anyway i kinda enjoy the insecurity and use it to my full advantage anyways

(1) (Reply)

An Experience To Remember: / Can U Date A Lady That Is Older Than U. / How Wud U Save Urself From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.