Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation (12202 Views)

Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / APC Plans Buni, Oyetola, Bello’s Removal From Caretaker Team, Eyes Interim Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by puremaker7(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2021
This ones pridicted crisis to APC now they are one having crisis.
I just pity Nigerians
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by CoolAmbience(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2021
yemmight:
Secondus is not fit as PDP Chairman. He got no action.

Not fit...

Perhaps, because he was installed by a man not fit to be a village town crier, let alone a governor.

That is what you get when people are guided by personal interests while in public service.

Wike and Secondus are part of PDP's punishments for almost killing Nigeria in 16 years.

Saraki and Atiku are another. A pair of insensitive, dangerously ambitious and irresponsible characters. These two are ready to enter into any kind of partnership, including with someone like Hushpuppi, just to govern Nigeria.

Their eras of leadership have come to an end.

PDP is gone! Yeye server party!

2 Likes

Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:
I can see Wike threatening to leave PDP soon.

Where will he go to ? Will help to APC that has a deeper problem ?
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by focus7: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2021
NEC members withdrawing resignation means Wike's #25m bribe gone. grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Nifemi2512(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Politics is a game of numbers.
2ndus has the numbers, Wike has the money.

Which do you prefer? The number OR The money?

POLITICS 101
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Militant30: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Wike will sweat like Christmas goat to remove SECONDUS and will fail.

SECONDUS is not a boy like Wike in politics,he has been in Nigeria politics from the days of NPN.

Wike is my Governor but will fail this time.

Hooooohaaaaa

1 Like

Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by focus7: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Tekzyflex:
I have never seen a man that loves politics more than anything else. Wike is a full time politician...

Wike is not a politician he's more of a mafia, political thug but for the money, he doesn't know how to play the game, a real politician don't make enemies the way Wike does. Wike can only win an election in his state I tell you ordinary PDP chairmanship he cannot win.

3 Likes

Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Taiwojon(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2021
Good morning nairalander.

Jesus love you all
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by techWriter1: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Uche Secondus 1 0 guv Wike
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by eeetuk(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2021
"After Thursday’s BoT meeting, a former President of the Senate, David Mark who addressed journalists, said, “We resolved at the meeting to set up a committee that will look at the situation."

Terrible decision!
Chairman Secondus resignation is the right decision, not setting up committee. Mr. Secondus is a poison pill for PDP. His corrupt background is killing the party. He is killing the party. PDP party members are defecting to APC in record numbers. All because of Chairman Secondus. Can you believe that?

And 2023 presidential election is around the corner and Mr. Secondus is still sitting as the chairman--- proves PDP is not serious about winning the next presidential election. Get Chairman Secondus out of the chair. He brings no excitement to the party at all.

APC is vulnerable for defeat right now. President Buhari leadership is making APC party vulnerable for defeat.

Under president Buhari, 5000 Nigerians are dying every month. Boko Haran is getting stronger. Kidnapping is on the rise. People are fleeing Nigeria in record numbers. Unemployment among all age groups is skyrocketing. These are things that make Nigerians hungry for change

When will PDP take advantage of this opportunity?

It will be a terrible thing if APC is allowed to return to power in 2023.
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Aparthied: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Tekzyflex:
I have never seen a man that loves politics more than anything else. Wike is a full time politician... Meanwhile PDP and APC are all bunch of Shiit(different faces but the same garment)
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Coronavirus1: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2021
yemmight:
Secondus is not fit as PDP Chairman. He got no action.
What action Secondus is a grassroots politician, he should take actions that destroy oshiomole you try let wike go and sleep everything is not about money.
Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by biglizzy: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Way to go

Re: PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
When I said Wike cannot unilaterally remove Secondus, one mumu was abusing me, claiming that Wike was the one that put him there, he can still remove him at will. I said it time without number, Wike is just over stretching his luck, which might break when he goes beyond his elastic limit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit / Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.