Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,393 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria (13463 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2021
for me, its not about the generating of funs, my question is that would it be utilized to improve the country as a whole?
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Femijohn198: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2021
APC government are so useless more than useless, now is the turn to monitor betni9er on taxing more on them to get more money. The youth and Npower beneficiary the useless government denial job some are the one playing betni9er game.No job, any job available is connection. Is even better to bet or yahoo than to steal and do rituals money. This government is useless
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Lifebenzy:
But betting is ban by Sharia in the North..but they will from the revenue..even the director Na aboki
Oga aboki can never accept that post. U no no watin be Islam. The are extremist in open. De can do it hidden o.

Lanre Gbajabiamila is de director
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Bishopsgate(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/government-targets-n100bn-yearly-from-gaming-industry/amp/

Dumb ass, clueless govt!!!

When or if they're able to generate the projected N100bn revenue from lottery/betting that largely takes place in the Southern part of the country, they would use the upside-down revenue sharing formula to allocate the bulk of the funds generated to Northern States where betting companies are harassed and the betting public labeled as "immoral" non-believers.

Even the head of the Federal lottery agency is from the North; I wonder why he didn't reject the appointment based on their false, self righteous religious grounds?

HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by 24brains(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tonimax:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

E no go better for yusuf omo surebet after
convincing me of a sure Brazilian correct score of 2-1 and I used the money wey one NEPA Guy give me make I hold for am and stake the game, the game now end 1-2, Yusuf come dey tell me say na auto correct change the scores wey him send for me, shey auto correct don dey reverse scores?? cry cry
Now I don dey work for NEPA as the person wey dey hold ladder for them wen dey wan go cut people light cry cry....
Btw
Im sure that money will be handicapped before reaching government hands grin grin
i feel your pain. I even saw you holding the ladder for them as i walked pass today. When will they free you?

2 Likes

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by uchennaq(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
This government sef!! Na to Sidon and steal from people.
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
And the money will be given to almajiri states who are against betting and gambling.

All thanks to lord Lugard and his side chick
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Litmus: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Excellent, diversity is good for the economy, good for exposing underexposed Nigerian minds to verity, dragging them screaming from the shadows of primitivity where sinister folks abroad easily exploit and brainwash them into separatism. There’s more to life than cussing, lying and killing. I guess unless the churches and Mosques get involved in starting their own forms of lottery, opposition may arises from this constituent in the form of eschewing the veracity of gambling.
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by slowice(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lazy bunch do nothing.... They just sit and wait for Nigerians to establish something against all odds then they rush in like hungry lions
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Bigprick9inches: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Them go dey tax everything
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Chazb(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow... This is crazy and yet the Doctors and still owning their salaries.. where is all this money going to... Devil set of people in country..
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Federal government need money
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by chriscrosss(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
I love this country sha...why kano block
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Sleekjunior(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
always seeking to collect and never to give back to the society
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Educhelssy: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tonimax:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

E no go better for yusuf omo surebet after
convincing me of a sure Brazilian correct score of 2-1 and I used the money wey one NEPA Guy give me make I hold for am and stake the game, the game now end 1-2, Yusuf come dey tell me say na auto correct change the scores wey him send for me, shey auto correct don dey reverse scores?? cry cry
Now I don dey work for NEPA as the person
wey dey hold ladder for them wen dey wan go cut people light cry cry....
Btw
Im sure that money will be handicapped before reaching government hands grin grin

Hahahahaha u too funny bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Aiustn(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have stopped gambling � that shit Is a waste of time n money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
favour32:

Pray and it is possible.
So,a young man having a job below 50K a month got over N10m last season.
A narrow road to hit the millions.

God bless you man..

1 Like

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin this simply that not only black women greedy
GeneralPula:
Ok
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by favour32(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dozie32:

God bless you man..
God bless you too.
Dozie32, I always get it big too in any season.
If you want me to tell you a clue to hit the millions here or your inbox...I will.

1 Like

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
favour32:

God bless you too.
If you want me to tell you a clue to hit the millions here or your inbox...I will.

I don't know how to inbox someone here..
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
favour32:

God bless you too.

Abeg am very much interested.
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by mikelonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahahahahahahhahahaha...oooooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyy I don see y my games dey cut one..

Na this mumu people 9ja govt abi, na God go punish Dem, oil,steel,mine, seas,rail, agro, etc money no do them..na my 100 game I manage play na him Dem plan meeting to cut carry generate revenue...

This country na waaaaaoooooooo.
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Gfskw: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Scamming
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by jamesharryson(m): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Alejod:
It is an acceptable pop culture for America
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by gabby60(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Have the government provided steady power to this betting shops?
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by favour32(m): 6:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Dozie32:

Abeg am very much interested.
How do I tell you?
Here or privately?
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2021
favour32:

How do I tell you?
Here or privately?

Anywhere baba.
Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by favour32(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Dozie32:

Anywhere baba.

Ok!
Go round the world especially Europe and get your best ten draws.
Divide into two as A and B.
Your best five draws= A
Your second=B
Play only Saturday and Sunday.
Any week the five green,1K will give you
as from 320K for low income stakers.

1 Like

Re: Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
favour32:

Ok!
Go round the world especially Europe and get your best ten draws.
Divide into two as A and B.
Your best five draws= A
Your second=B
Play only Saturday and Sunday.
Any week the five green,1K will give you
as from 320K for low income stakers.

Thanks man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) / Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.