Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria (7636 Views)

Nigeria’s Corruption Respects Diversity And Federal Character By Fred Nwabufo / Fred Nwabufo: Can We Expunge "Northerner, Southerner" From Nigerian Lexicon? / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
We have millions of smart youths in this country as we claim yet I don't see smartness.

The youth are the reason why this country is like this, we are book smart not really smart.

All the youth want is for government to give them capital to start a business, let us kill this mentality.

India government did not build India I. T. sector, the government just supports. when the youth starts the government will come. dangote was ready, that is why the government supports him.

The USA government supported Elon musk with 500 million dollars because he has started something already, government is not father Christmas.

Youth corpers will just be blowing English up and down instead of to create value,

Stop blabbing.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Kingdavidonline: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Am king David.God eye.if you want to build strong relationship with God.follow me up
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by dmbb: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Was IBB not among the political class that destroyed the country? undecided. Abi he wor still shift blames now...
When he said political class he didn't exclude himself
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Ahasco(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Was IBB not among the political class that destroyed the country? undecided. Abi he wor still shift blames now...

They are always like that. Once they leave power their senses comes back
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2021
This bastard nwafuro again! Always writing rubbish and thinking he is making sense.
undecided
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2021
We need to put sense in Arise TV. IBB is not the man to interview. He doesnt deserve to be heard. Let him die in oblivion. Is Arise owner OK? OMG! We need to face Arise and lambast that TV station. Why IBB? For what reason? Nothing that useless man will say that I will take serious. Useless man bleaching his skin. Even you notice in that interview, his left arm was hidden in that useless "agbada" he wore. Yes na! He reaped what he sowed. I'm sure that is the same reason they dont show his legs folded up tightly. He is the real reason Nigeria is corrupt. To beat all the Arise crew who went to his useless mansion in Minna dey hungry me. angry
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by hybridblood07(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2021
You're very wrong! Do you know how many youths with creative ideas but no one to support them? I have lot of friends with bad ass idea and end up doing something entirely just to feed. Presently, there is a soldier girl in my Unit with Art skills which even the commander is aware about but no one to support such a fellow.
What about the boy that drew a portrait of Emmanuel Macroon in 12 minutes? There are lots of more out there oga sir
Sebastine1994:
We have millions of smart youths in this country as we claim yet I don't see smartness.

The youth are the reason why this country is like this, we are book smart not really smart.

All the youth want is for government to give them capital to start a business, let us kill this mentality.

India government did not build India I. T. sector, the government just supports. when the youth starts the government will come. dangote was ready, that is why the government supports him.

The USA government supported Elon musk with 500 million dollars because he has started something already, government is not father Christmas.

Youth corpers will just be blowing English up and down instead of to create value, dragging jobs with illiterates.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Bad systems, bad political, governmental and electoral system will not allow indifferent and even good people lead the country effectively or with accountability.

Like a country cannot rise above its politics, a country cannot rise above its systems.

The Systems are faulty and weak.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by seyz91(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Sense is uncommon

If by now anyone still think government or politicians aren't the reason nigeria is like this

I guess the person is free to go buy mosquito or cow brain instead
Sebastine1994:

Youth corpers will just be blowing English up and down instead of to create value, dragging jobs with illiterates.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Forumobserver12(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

If Nigerian youths are not smart according to your submission, that means something is fundamentally wrong with the system and leaders who formulates policies should be held accountable....
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by guru90: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
IBB...... Dangerous Politician Man.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by Thinktwicemybro: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

The problem still lies with the political class. The manner in which they flaunt their wealth and drag for power makes the youths not to see dignity in labour. If you have a poutry farm, politicians will still help their foreign friends to import chicken into the country!
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by luvsalamat1991(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

you nail it,but it's a bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by sulaak(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

The Indian government provided favourable tax exemption and incentives for foreign companies to open IT offices in India and employ their youth.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by SWDude: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2021
I said: ‘’A united Nigeria remains the most operational means of preserving and protecting the variegated interests of those within the territory. While the ‘’big three’’ — Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba – jostle for sectional dividends, they forget that there are other groups — the presumed minority ethnic nationalities — in the phylum. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic nationalities, but are the supposed small lot lesser citizens? Should the interest of the ‘’big three’’ be the governing aspiration and grail of other groupings in the taxonomy?’’

I disagree with this. The Yorubas do not have identity crisis, and also, we know our territory. To buttress this, it is the reason Kwara is not counted as one of the South West states even tho Yorubas are majority in that state. When the time comes for division, we will carve out the Yoruba parts of the state or maybe the whole of Kwara.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2021
his neva right but cunny
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
DIRTY MOUTH, PROFLIGATE, IRRESPONSIBLE Babangida... Weep the more Nigeria(ns) he led. Na thunder and Sango go strike am &his successive generations...
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shamefulness, so IBB can still talk over the country's rules. What are the differences between the Political thief thief rules and Military thief thief administration.
Remember # Sam Amuka Pemu_ "Sad Sam" the great Nigerian journalist and former editor of Sunday Times Nigeria newspaper and today founder of Vanguard Newspaer.
Remember his 10 years of Nigerian Independent ___ Sunday Times 1970.
"OIL FLOWED BLOOD FLOWED THE MEN OF THE PEOPLE CHOPPED UNTIL THE REDEEMER OF THE PEOPLE CAME BUT ALAS! WE JUST EXCHANGE MONKEY FOR BABOONS "
Remember, you I B B you were one of the chop chop of redeemer of the people . Remember during your military administration the country started going down economically. First and foremost you remember how you started collapsing the Power supply systems in the country. Remember the jailed 11 NEPA men for Treason over their protest by your administration's decision not to spend money any more on power supply in the country.
You remember NEPA was placed on category ( C ) with N T A (Nigeria Television Authority and F R C N__ Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria) and your argument was that NEPA, NTA and FRCN are money generation establishment from what they operate. See the then Nigerian Daily Times report.
Remember N N P C and N P A were placed on the Category (A) while C B N was put on category B. Remember Form M for the case of category A of Nigerian Ports Authority. What was the resultant effect of form M.?
Form M brought about the importation of used of second hand and third hand of foreign used products into the country up till the moment you are going through this submission.
What are today's resultant effect of form M, where is our Pegeout vehicle producing Industry , our Voxwagen factory ,what about our vehicle manufacturing industries, all Nigerian Textile producing companies , what about Eleganza ( Omo okoya) industries just to name a view. All collapsed, over the issues of form M for " for Tokunbohs.
Recall ,it was during the IBB administration that 65 kobo to 1 U S dollar became N3 to 1 dollar and today your Naira to a dollar is well known to you.
So there were no difference between monkeys and baboons from inception.
Re: Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria by jamace(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos/Calabar Rail Line Will Boost Economy Of Niger Delta — Osinbajo / Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ / Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.