Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) (7601 Views)

Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Compare and contrast: Electric pole in Nigeria vs Electric Pole in the United Kingdom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by ZombieTERROR: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anything Buhari touches turns to death

what Yoruba Muslims saw in buhari is what I can't understand

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Opo ina is different from electric pole,why are u trying to compare them.

7 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Iniobong34: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
To me there's nothing wrong with the name nigeria. Na the bad leaders wey we get dey spoil this our darling nation for us

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by LibertyRep: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
So the pictures above represent the whole of Nigeria and UK?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
People like you have never gone to the airport before talkless of taking local flight. You think they 'tap' light in UK like you do here in Naija?
LibertyRep:
So the pictures above represent the whole of Nigeria and UK?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Emdsa: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very funny
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Iniobong34: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
People like you have never gone to the airport before talkless of taking local flight. You think they 'tap' light in UK like you do here in Naija?
Eweeeeeeh this one touch me oh. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by LeoDeKing: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
nairavsdollars:
[/s]
People like you are the reason White look at Black as inferior.

He asked a question, pretty sure you don't know, then jumped into "taking flight".

Now madam flight taker, does the picture above represent the whole of Nigeria and UK?

Where I stay, that bullshit in the picture doesn't exist.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by DeathToAfonja: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
People like you are the reason White look at Black as inferior.

He asked a question, pretty sure you don't know, then jumped into "taking flight".

Now madam flight taker, does the picture above represent the whole of Nigeria and UK?

Where I stay, that bullshit in the picture doesn't exist.

In all honesty many blacks are inferior.

Useless thinking and foolishness

What do you call those who kill others for ritual?

Superior?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
See how neat naija own is.. watch how London own looks like death trap

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by a4cube: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Uk picture is telephone and not electric.

10 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

They saw a fellow terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by LibertyRep: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:

You seems to have issues comprehending the simple question I asked the OP.
You may have to go back and read slowly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's unnecessary
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Danbury: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by LeoDeKing: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

In all honesty many blacks are inferior.

Useless thinking and foolishness

What do you call those who kill others for ritual?

Superior?
You can continue licking the arsss of white, not everyone suffers from that complex.

Keep your complex to yourself.

Everything must be done the way oyibo does it, is that not the height of foolishness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by ZombieTERROR: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
They saw a fellow terrorist.

hmmmmmm

deep words

2 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by DeathToAfonja: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You can continue licking the arsss of white, not everyone suffers from that complex.

Everything must be done the way oyibo does it, is that not the height of foolishness

Oga shut up black man is backward take it or leave it

Abi u mean ritual killing is way of life of Blackman or what?
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by VaselineCrew: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It’s funny, cause you are saying we shouldn’t hype whites, yet in Nigeria, no light for weeks now, people sleeping in darkness, no water, no law and order, nothing.

Of course you can choose to be a proud animal in the zoo, but others see it as it is, which is, the whites so far are more advanced.

You should be asking how we can catch up, but I can bet all you care about is campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku.

The phone you use to make this comment, na Black Country or na White people produce an?

What about the internet you are using?

What about the car you use?

What about even the fan you are using?

Abeg leave matter bros.

Live a day without any white/Asian invention, I’m sure that day will just involve you chilling in the bush.

5 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by LeoDeKing: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

Oga shut up I'm backward take it or leave it

Abi u mean ritual killing is way of life of Blackman or what?
Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by ZombieTERROR: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
Opo in is different from electric pole,why are u trying to compare them.

my Yoruba Muslim friend in defense of the zoo.. lovers of suffering and smiling

aka lovers of the status quo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Fool. Yoruba Muslims like Ambode, Sanwo Olu, Fayemi, Osinbajo, Ogbonaya Onu, Nigige,, Rotimi Akeredolu and millions of other Christians. You're a big fool if you think your flat-head can divide Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by helinues: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can't you for once relocate to UK abi what's all this Nigeria comparation with UK for?

This is pure sign of an inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by helinues: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can't you for once relocate to UK abi what's all this Nigeria comparation with UK for?

This is purely sign of an inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

my Yoruba Muslim friend in defense of the zoo.. lovers of suffering and smiling

aka lovers of the status quo
am I the cause of your predicament?...no matter the government,e no go better for who e no go better for.my igbo Christian friend face your personal problem and deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by bennybuhari: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
we have seen you helinues. now, crawl back into that hole you came out from
helinues:

This is purely sign of an inferiority complex
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Simplythebest: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Even is United Arab Emirate when u go to some state like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman u won't see any electric pole is only when u go to there village like Afucan thats were u will see pole.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Opemiposii(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pleaseeeeeeeee
I do not to want to laugh cool
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Racoon(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those wires may not have seen electric current passed through them for a long time. Meanwhile, the difference is clear though it is still the same electricity we all utilise. Nigeria is still far away from development.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Eyekayj: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
They are organised than us here..

I need a job..
0.9.0 5*6*9.0.7.4*3.4
Industrial Chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

can you live life without white invention?

There’s nothing like inferiority complex here. White is superior no matter how you want to defend it. Tell me a successful run black nation on earth That’s comparable to west

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter From Lt.col. Ojukwu To Lt. Col.banjo / What Are Zik's Acheivement That Made Him Pro-nigeria And Not Pro-igbo? / The Necessary Reform VIS Needs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.