Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2753 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I follow Ruona on Twitter. That lady is made of steel. She can’t be intimidated by anybody. She has made it a duty to expose corrupt Twitter influencers who come on the TL to behave like saints.

Anyway, we now know why Dr. Chife is always criticizing the current administration. He want a return to the old era of PDP where his company scammed over 6 million Nigerians in the failed NIS recruitment of 2014 that led to the death of six applicants. One day, all the folks that participated in the mindless looting of Nigeria shall pay for their crimes against the country.

Instead of focusing on the meat of the matter, this one is busy shouting party up and down. PDP is rotten; APC is rotten and is getting Nigeria decayed as of now.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer by dfrost: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
seunmsg:

We have to say it the way it is. Most of the critics out there are influenced by one reason or the other. Who would have thought that the saintly Dr. Chife was the owner of the company that colluded with Abba Moro to scam over 6 million Nigerians in 2014?

I never knew he was even a government contractor in the PDP days. The constant criticism makes more sense now. Las las, everybody na scam.

And he still receives contracts till now, init? I don't have strength for back and forth. They are all the same. I don't make excuses for any of them, and I don't do politics.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer by Nickshrapnel: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
I love the lady’s reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Burnt Down A Truck Loaded With Cows In Anambra (video) / Northern Nigeria Presidential Election Opinion Poll Result / This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.