Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video (7245 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Call Seyi Makinde An Overhyped Social Media Governor / Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Juliusmalema, what brings Nnamdi KANU into this issue? Are you seeing him in your dreams?

What has nnamdi kanu contributed to abia state development

Answer or shut it.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by BigMoneyeye: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Are you sure this is Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
I am from Nsukka in Enugu state. Enugu is a glorified slum village compare to all those places you mentioned. All those places you mentioned particularly Lagos, PH,Onitsha, kano, are all like London compare to the the village slum called Enugu

Una dey follow YouTuber wey desperately dey find YouTube views.

Is this what you mean by habitable? Enugu is not worth keeping pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LoaqNQ14A
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=nsukkachap post=104523251]I am from Nsukka in Enugu state. Enugu is a glorified slum village compare to all those places you mentioned. All those places you mentioned particularly Lagos, PH,Onitsha, kano, are all like London compare to the the village slum called Enugu

Una dey follow YouTuber wey desperately dey find YouTube views talk. cheesy
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
skyler11:
Nothing gets worse than these.

Ekiti
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos
Where Tf! Is this?
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Gentlerespect76: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
You should be the one shutting it. Or go look for him to answer your foolish question.

Juliusmalema:

Answer or shut it.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
You should be the one shutting it. Or go look for him to answer your foolish question.

Answer or shut it.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by LLiKYekoba: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
I am from Nsukka in Enugu state. Enugu is a glorified slum village compare to all those places you mentioned. All those places you mentioned particularly Lagos, PH,Onitsha, kano, are all like London compare to the the village slum called Enugu

Is this what you mean by habitable? Enugu is not worth keeping pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LoaqNQ14A

Mutiu the ewedu muslim. Where in Nsukka are you from?
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ugoduu era

Where in Nsukka are you from?

Chinonso Dike we know it’s you

He’s desperately looking for YouTube views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by fukNaija(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
amc:

He didn't say he was from Enugu.

Mr man. Nsukka is in Enugu. Op is drunk. You saw pix of abakpa market and use it to judge. Enugu is fast developing not through the govt but private individuals
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Gentlerespect76: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol

Juliusmalema:

Answer or shut it.

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by gonkin(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
Ibadan is very big
About Lagos size
So it's obvious you lived in the poor areas
That pic is also old
Ipob fools everywhere

Some people are so quick to throw insults. I mean where exactly did u put your brain. So them no dey drive through some parts of Ibadan with brown roof again. I said freaking amazing ok I take it back rusty old looking brown roof republic, where there's dirt and excessive refuse by the side of the iwo road express way, with lots of bleaching b!tches and don't forget the road side sacrifices at almost every junction in the region. I said I did ND at ibadan can't u read abi eye dey pain u this one? U type(speak) like u use an airplane that takes you straight to ur house. Besides I'm not an Ipob. F7cken tribalist.

Even maps shows more rusty roof than upgraded. I thought the region would have been upgraded. It appears more rural than modern all over.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by theTranscriber: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
gonkin:

Some people are so quick to throw insults. I mean where exactly did u put your brain. So them no dey drive through some parts of Ibadan with brown roof again. I said freaking amazing ok I take it back rusty old looking brown roof republic, where there's dirt and excessive refuse by the side of the iwo road express way, with lots of bleaching b!tches and don't forget the road side sacrifices at almost every junction in the region. I said I did ND at ibadan can't u read abi eye dey pain u this one? U type(speak) like u use an airplane that takes you straight to ur house. Besides I'm not an Ipob. F7cken tribalist.

Even maps shows more rusty roof than upgraded. I thought the region would have been upgraded. It appears more rural than modern all over.
Ibadan is bigger than Lagos
So there are many down places obviously

Yes you talk like ipob
Kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by gonkin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
Ibadan is bigger than Lagos
So there are many down places obviously

Yes you talk like ipob
Kill yourself

Everyone knows ibadan and lagos ain't the same size. Didn't u do current affairs in your primary?
Kill myself? You're the one that's paranoid with suicidal tendencies. I won't desire u to kill urself though, cuz if dim-witted tribalists like u diddn't exist I wouldn't have the sensation of intelligence right now.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by theTranscriber: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
gonkin:

Everyone knows ibadan and lagos ain't the same size. Didn't u do current affairs in your primary?
Kill myself? You're the one that's paranoid with suicidal tendencies. I won't desire u to kill urself though, cuz if dim-witted tribalists like u diddn't exist I wouldn't have the sensation of intelligence right now.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by CursedNsukka: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
yorubakid this is where you're needed to discuss your backward and cursed Nsukka which is a northern land anyway
yorubakid come and cry here grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Enugu is a backward jungle
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Navalsadiq(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
I smell ipobians every where
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by zombieHUNTER: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
nsukkachap:
Enugu is a backward jungle
nsukkachap:

I am an indigene of Nsukka, let's be sincere, enugu is a glorified village

You can only deceive the gullible Southerners

Buhari is a failure

He will end up in the Hague
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You can only deceive the gullible Southerners

Buhari is a failure

He will end up in the Hague

Myself and zenithh(kasy Ogenyi) are both from timid Nsukka
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by GTCO: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
This one funny oo
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by zombieHUNTER: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
nsukkachap:

Myself and zenithh(kasy Ogenyi) are both from timid Nsukka

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by oyatz(m): 1:30am On Aug 17, 2021
ImmaculateSpenc:

I presume since you’re from Enugu, you should know more places, than the Getto of Enugu. It’s like one saying Sheta in Lagos is the face of Lagos.

Show us pictures of other places too.

But if it's the video/pictures of old , rustic parts of Ibadan that is being shown, you won't be saying 'this is not the race of the city'
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Enugu ...glorified shithold and home of squalor
shocked…I thought it had been transformed based on propaganda pictures.Nigeria fantastically corrupt leaders swore an oath to keep Nigeria prehistoric like Afghanistan .
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 17, 2021
nsukkachap:
Enugu is a complete jungle, the worst state capital in southern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muixVKeZ7Ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLIUw762Oc
grin
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2021
nsukkachap:

Most of Enugu is slum except for few places that constitute like 3%
I can confirm this statement.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Ubahjessica(f): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2021
I made a beautiful road trip about Nsukka
This city is purely beautiful �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpFG1esVF2Q
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Idiko1: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2021
nsukkachap:
I am from Nsukka but been living in Ghana .

I was watch this video this morning, I can't just but state that Enugu is an overhyped jungle. Red mud everywhere. Bad roads and filth everywhere. This is a town that has been in existence even before PH was carved out as a town.

Enugu is such an empty backward town, with almost non existent infrastructure, poverty level is high, no industry, no real economy.

Enugu is the most backward town in southern Nigeria, if we consider that it has been over 100yrs in existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA3cOmGTE00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLIUw762Oc

You would have been better off blabbing about Nsukka than Enugu.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by clockwisereport: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Homeboiy:
Ugoduu era

Where in Nsukka are you from?

Chinonso Dike we know it’s you

He’s desperately looking for YouTube views

O bu onye tiri tiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: South South Stakeholders Receive Bello Ambassadors, Declare Support / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.