Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. (578 Views)

Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? / Android Warning; Delete These Dangerous Apps Now!! / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. by zexy2030(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2021
As the economy bites harder, we could not but borrow from apps to continue life and hustle then payback but unfortunately you can't back at due time fixed by them, they begin to do anyhow, like hourly calls, whataspp messages and lots more..nawao. The worse, is even this loan apps ask for your bank details, some could auto debit and unfortunately if you can't meet up, add interest to your debt, then continue to auto debit till you can no longer save nor receive money into that account. Pls notify us about those kind of apps. So we can be on a watch, though speaking from experience. But let's know about others.
Re: Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. by BareFacedLies(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:
As the economy bites harder, we could not but borrow from apps to continue life and hustle then payback but unfortunately you can't back at due time fixed by them, they begin to do anyhow, like hourly calls, whataspp messages and lots more..nawao. The worse, is even this loan apps ask for your bank details, some could auto debit and unfortunately if you can't meet up, add interest to your debt, then continue to auto debit till you can no longer save nor receive money into that account. Pls notify us about those kind of apps. So we can be on a watch, though speaking from experience. But let's know about others.

If you're owing them and refuse to pay and they automatically debit your ATM card, how is that a scam?

You people will open your eyes and borrow money then when it's time to pay back you start wailing angry

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. by zexy2030(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If you're owing them and refuse to pay and they automatically debit your ATM card, how is that a scam?

You people will open your eyes and borrow money then when it's time to pay back you start wailing angry
Bro. Does that warrant the continuous deduction. I wish I can retrieve my details from this thieves called loan apps.
Re: Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. by BareFacedLies(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

Bro. Does that warrant the continuous deduction. I wish I can retrieve my details from this thieves called loan apps.

Yes!

If you agree to pay back your loan on a certain date then stick to that agreement.

Don't come here to disturb our peace about how they deducted money from you or resort to cheap blackmail of calling them scammers when in actual fact you are the one who has violated terms of the agreement.

You Nigerians are terrible people

You will buy things on credit and refuse to pay

You will borrow money from friends and refuse to pay back

You will borrow from relatives and refuse to pay back

You will employ people to work for you and refuse to pay them their salary

You will borrow from banks and refuse to pay back

Now loan apps are all over the place to make life easier yet you people will borrow from them and still refuse to pay back the loan.

Na wetin?

E no go better for the person wey do Nigerians this thing!

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Now Have Scammers, Beware!. by zexy2030(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Yes!

If you agree to pay back your loan on a certain date then stick to that agreement.

Don't come here to disturb our peace about how they deducted money from you or resort to cheap blackmail of calling them scammers when in actual fact you are the one who has violated terms of the agreement.

You Nigerians are terrible people

You will buy things on credit and refuse to pay

You will borrow money from friends and refuse to pay back

You will borrow from relatives and refuse to pay back

You will employ people to work for you and refuse to pay them their salary

You will borrow from banks and refuse to pay back

Now loan apps are all over the place to make life easier yet you people will borrow from them and still refuse to pay back the loan.

Na wetin?

E no go better for the person wey do Nigerians this thing!

Mind you it was them who fixed the date. And if the date fixed was not possible why increasing the interest with an exorbitant percentage. Thereby making it so hard to payback. It's not fair bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Sad Downcast Heartbroken And Depressed RIT Now / "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man / A Man Who Disguised Himself As A Lady Created A Scene In Abuja! (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.