Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas (8942 Views)

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Niger Delta Ex-militants Endorse Peter Obi For President / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Exmilitant(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
jahsharon:

God cannot bless Buhari, he too knows this.
Buhari is blessed beyond measures. And you are not God to decide whom to bless.

1 Like

Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by SKYHIGHfx: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:
Let me stand here and wait for those people that will quote me so I can give them one one slap grin grin grin grin grin

Relax we know thee thou paid agent.... Stop masturbating on every thread...... Learn a trade
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by heniford2: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Useless people
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by KiNg0G: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Your foolishness is unique.
fulani spotted.
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by PrinceMajestic: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
While it is pending, pls pay the monthly stipend because surveillance is still going on. Its 7th of August already yet no alert, the empowerment programme doesn't mean contracts and stipends should be delayed. Una dey crase?
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Delph123(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Decolonel:
So being a terrorist or bandit in this country is a license to being considered for a higher position in this country.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
I can relate bro oya let give them hot �
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by guy222: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
It seems our government the comparesat madness, wetin dem know no be say all of us the mad for this country. Soon we go start our own madness. The painfull thing be say even if we start our own madness here for makurdi nothing dey to destroy apart from that mumu basket wey them mould yam, orange and cassava put.
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by AfonjaConehead: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:
The only thing that pains a biafrud Igbos most is the name NIGER DELTA .
It always pain them to their anus grin grin grin grin

Back to the topic,No amount of money spent on the Niger Delta youths is a waste afterall the oil is from my backyard.

We are only people that can keep Nigeria hungry, crumble and begging grin grin grin grin

I know say this talk go pain some people weeell weeelll but as a Rivers Man I DON'T GIVE A FVCK.

Igboho, Igbokwe and that made in China Shekau can not Break Nigeria until we decide to do so.

Nonesense Artifacts shocked 8 shocked shocked

Abeg shut up...you are just bla bla bla, nothing...
I'm a proud Niger Deltan and you are fake...
If you ain't fake,you shouldn't be jubilating for getting crumbs from of what actually belongs to you from oppressors!
Shame on you impostor
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by guy222: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
All the ones Yaradua and Jonathan's government claimed to train abroad, where are they today?

I really think granting scholarship to people must have a condition attached to it. Which is, you must return home to utilize the skill you learnt there and impact others.
But also, the government must create an enabling environment for such skills to be put to use.
If na you you go come back? Imagin government give schoolarship to study for canada, bros you no go look for way make your staying permanent.
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by TemmyT002(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
The same FG wey no get business idea?
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by sylve11: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is a total waste of funds same way they are wasting funds paying NYSC monthly stipends. @ the amnesty, They will try to learn and still not learn anything that will affect the society at the long run. sad cool
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by sylve11: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
All the ones Yaradua and Jonathan's government claimed to train abroad, where are they today?

I really think granting scholarship to people must have a condition attached to it. Which is, you must return home to utilize the skill you learnt there and impact others.
But also, the government must create an enabling environment for such skills to be put to use.

Thank you jare. cool
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Moxil(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:

Back to the topic,No amount of money spent on the Niger Delta youths is a waste afterall the oil is from my backyard.

We are only people that can keep Nigeria hungry, crumble and begging grin grin grin grin

I know say this talk go pain some people weeell weeelll but as a Rivers Man I DON'T GIVE A FVCK.

Igboho, Igbokwe and that made in China Shekau can not Break Nigeria until we decide to do so.

Are you now saying that you are happy because you are eating crumps....shame on your ass nigga, don't you know that Port Harcourt has everything to be as more beautiful to Lagos or Kano....you are there getting happy for a development that fulani people are enjoying since day one.....I don't blame your smelling ass because you don't even know the story of how Rivers State came to be....

1 Like

Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by toxtimmy: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
The worst move ever and honestly I feel sorry for the people of this region.

The likes of Tompolo/MEND and his cohorts are being bribed again to keep quiet and do nothing to stop the flow of oil while the real/common people of the region suffer and die... And the fulanis keep a large percent of the oil revenue to drink champagne after the leave mosque from their pedophile prayers.

No wonder Akpabio flew to go have a meeting with Tompolo/MEND not too long ago.

This paves the way for the 30% PIB for north to get from oil revenue.

Tomorrow una go say northerner are illitrates... Fulani dey lay chess and rest of Nigeria dey play checkers or draft.

tamiv:
Good move!
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by olowo1930: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Decolonel:
So being a terrorist or bandit in this country is a license to being considered for a higher position in this country.

sir I share your thought but no fully well that , killers ,kidnappings and others enjoy Nigeria more than law abiding citizen. T
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Jlow2: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Igbomans apprenticeship has produced more billionaires than any university in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by stanluiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:

Yet FG reduced Niger Delta PIB to 3% while the north take 30% and your useless law makers were there when the bill was passed to law .

As slaves there are . Nobody challenge the bill. Somewhere sleeping because they have drink ogogoro only for edwin Clark to be wailing and lamenting the next day cheesy

It was only Yoruba governors that protested against the bill while your Coward and slavish Niger Delta Politicians cannot rise up and challenge their slave master.

Where is your warlord tompolo ? Is like FG has giving him another peanut pipeline security contract that while he is silent while the north take oil well and block cheesy

Slavish and Cowardly Minorities grin
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
So that when they recruit ex Boko haram into the Nigerian army, anyone who complains will be hushed. Me I do not support the pampering of criminals including people in power.
Why are they not recruiting ex militants into naija army?
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by chloride6: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
65k since when...
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by geemd434: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Militant30:

You are on point
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by yahmohy27: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Decolonel:

Who will think Rubbish?
Get out ipob
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
festacman:
One successful enterprise that amnesty money brought forth is AIR PEACE.

Don't ask me how. Ask Kingsley Kuku.
You are well informed bro
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by olaolaking: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
bolabadmus38:
A nation can only move forward when it's into production and exportation. The Government can greatly help these young guys by engaging most of them in a physical productive work like agriculture and manufacturing of essential products that can be exported for foreign exchange earnings for Nigeria not just portfolio managers.
You can't dictate what individuals will do. Let them choose by themselves what business they like as individuals.

1 Like

Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by Godisfaithful: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
They should go and teach bandits, herdsmen, and bokoharam act of repentance first before teaching my Niger delta family what they already know
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by MikelIbe: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2021
My advice :
1) Receive your business training.

2) Don't throw away your guns because you'll need it when the herdsmen and bandits come under the support of the army.

3) Don't forget that the revenue comes from the Niger Delta. So it's not a favour.
Re: FG To Train Niger Delta Ex-Militants With Business Ideas by eplanning: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2021
iLegendd:

That is where the crisis is coming from. You're oppressing them and feeling like a king about it. When things turn against your people, be it in 3 generations ahead, your people should not cry.

Enjoy!

ND people dull sha. Una go wait for 3 generations?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? / Fashola, Clerics To Tackle Noise Pollution In Lagos / Three Groups Fight For APC Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.