Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) (68093 Views)

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Crocodile is good but snAke for me is no no
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by nairalee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Misterone:
mumu talk go and ask the price of this crocodile and snake. you will be surprised it is more expensive than the price of 4 big goats

Did I say go and buy? I said go and catch. If I insult u now u go begin cry
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by vineakachi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
e shock me sef
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Misterone: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
nairalee:

Did I say go and buy? I said go and catch. If I insult u now u go begin cry
you think say na mouth to catch crocodile and big snake! I beg I you no get anything to talk park left side
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Danielmegg(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Adnabh:
See flexing
oh mehn na better enjoyment b dat ooo
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by nairalee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Misterone:
you think say na mouth to catch crocodile and big snake! I beg I you no get anything to talk park left side

I no get anything to talk yet u dey reply me up and down. Bro no be me be your problem and no be me go solve am. Goodbye
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Both are eaten all over the world.

If you're ever in Florida (US), there's plenty of restaurants offering crocodile "wings" (legs).
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by AntiChristian: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dindondin:
Mentally disabled person.

Someone you love most from your home right?
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Dindondin(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Someone I love most from my home right?
Yes. You are the one
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dindondin:
Yes. You are the one

Na so you go use hand change cheque wey dem go arrest you for forgery!
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by Dindondin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na so you go use hand change cheque wey dem go arrest you for forgery!
Same way you ll end up in jail through out your life. He who God has blessed let no demonic AntiChristian near it.
Re: Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) by caandi: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wetin we never see for Nigeria?
Hope they won’t start serving human meat at events?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.