Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" (847 Views)

Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price / Why Would A Girlfriend Do This? / If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
There is a thread on front page which claims that a Nigerian man made his girlfriend to push wheelbarrow for N2k after requesting for urgent 2k from him. Read the news here

I did my investigation. I went through the ladies Facebook profile and what I saw shows that the news is fake.
The lady is an independent woman. No woman of her caliber would date a brick layer talk more of a wheelbarrow pusher.

As a matter of fact, the lady in question recently went to one of the secondary schools and shared free sanitary pads to young female students.

How would someone who is giving free sanitary pads be begging for urgent 2k?

I hereby call on Niarland and dailytimesng.com to take down the post and tender a public apology to the lady and women at large.

Below are my findings. The lady's Facebook username is Paris Oma.
She is an independent boss lady. That picture was staged and she deleted the picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
See her here giving out free pads. How would an urgent 2k girl be giving out free pads?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by akinmusi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anything for clout chasing.
Op is not left out.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Do you know the cost of a pad?
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
akinmusi:
Anything for clout chasing.
Op is not left out.
I'm clouting chasing in stating facts?
You lots were already romancing to the news calling yourself redpillers.

How would a girl who asks for urgent 2k be giving out free pads?

You lots always looking for a way to belittle women.

That was how you lots say a lady wasn't smiling on her wedding day. You care not to research about her tribe. In Ijaw land women are not meant to smile. But you lots abused the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by akinmusi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm clouting chasing in stating facts?
You lots were already romancing to the news calling yourself redpillers.

How would a girl who asks for urgent 2k be giving out free pads?

You lots always looking for a way to belittle women.

Its usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Lovely fact checking.

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by blackboy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
I saw the headline and knew it was just an attention grabber story. Didn't bother reading trash.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by chatinent: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
My concern is on the word “boss lady” and yes, anybody needing urgent money should urgently work for it...even if it means carrying bricks.

The way people use the word “boss lady” make me want to think they live in heaven!

Abi na to worship you?

I wonder what's bossy about the okuku Igbo I am seeing there.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by McLizbae: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nice job OP.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by MalcoImX: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
If it is from FB,

It may be a fiction work.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by DoggoneDogg: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na wa oo.
Our system has become so corrupt that people like the OP now see it as a shameful thing to work.

Hmmm
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Na wa oo.
Our system has become so corrupt that people like the OP now see it as a shameful thing to work.

Hmmm
Not shameful to work. The thread was about painting women black.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by DoggoneDogg: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Not shameful to work. The thread was about painting women black.

What is black about her working for 2k instead of begging.

It is actually your own post that paints women black because you are promoting entitlement mentality & shaming legit workers.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Packing sand is shameful work? Hungry never catch you before. Lmao.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What is black about her working for 2k instead of begging.

It is actually your own post that paints women black because you are promoting entitlement mentality & shaming legit workers.
Get the point. She wasn't working for 2k. It was staged. She is a boss lady.
Re: Fact Check: Did A Nigerian Man Make His Girlfriend Do Menial Job For "Urgent 2k" by DoggoneDogg: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Get the point. She wasn't working for 2k. It was staged. She is a boss lady.

Question is, what's bad if she was working for 2k??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Grace Wambui From Kiambu Kenya / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation / Why Hausa Fulani Mode Of Dating Is Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.