Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) (31674 Views)

Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
When IPOB force the Igbos to sit at home with their unknown gunmen which they'll later deny. They'll claim the Igbos love them and claim legitimacy

Whether the Igbos love or hate themselves is none of your business!
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by MkBaron(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2021
I don’t really support this thou
But trust me this script cool
Stage to scared people
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Onepeople: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Esn should killed at sight while boko haram if captured should be handed over to the military for reintegration, what a United country.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Ten06(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2021
The police should tie their hands and legs and put enough pepper into their eyes to teach them a good lesson.
They claim Ibos are obeying them, whereas it is the violent attack they will visit on the people who do not obey the sit at home that is making people to stay at home
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2021
same corper pic days ago
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Dhury: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Lattop:
Mtcheeeeeew shocked
Na only the South West u will see Pictures of the arrested or killed by the Police and the armies but u see for North na audio bombing and audio Surrender
with pictures as proof of the arrest ,you complaint. without pic of the arrested criminals you will tagged it fake or audio arrest !! You will never satisfy evil minded person !!

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Map1(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Yoruba man, and I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow throughout Igbo land.
who are you representing?
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Masterito(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Force people? And you are fighting for freedom? I am not sure you know what you are talking.
BiafraAburi:

Anuofia, come to Biafraland tomorrow. Yes, we will force people and we are proudly doing it. May thunder fire you there.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2021
uptownmusic:

Good points you made, it's all about economics, Nigeria has numbers that benefits Igbo business men, no gain in being in a smaller nation, insecurity will be a great challenge too, struggle for power etc...as no strong central army, they will be chaos in the new biafra nation. As an igbo, I hear ipob killed Igbos too, are you in the East, is this true?
Well Igbo policemen have been killed by so called Unknown gun men who we think are BIAFRAN agitators in thier quest to raid and destroy any government structure but ESN has not to my knowledge claimed responsibility for such.

1 Like

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by dmbb: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Lattop:
Mtcheeeeeew shocked
Na only the South West u will see Pictures of the arrested or killed by the Police and the armies but u see for North na audio bombing and audio Surrender
I am a Northerner but I dislike injustice, we like to see the pictures of Bokoharam and bandits being killed just like Ipob terrorists
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Okpotud(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Yoruba man, and I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow throughout Igbo land.
face front
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Aboks(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB militants
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Ramadangcfr(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Any pikin wey say en mama no go sleep em sef no go sleep.
I so submit
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by PapaFejiro: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Lock up the idiots and throw away the key.
We will not allow miscreants destroy the little we have left because of bad governance.
Kanu should be locked up indefinitely.
OyigboUpdate:
Like we all know all sit at home are been enforced by some unknown gunmen. Which IPOB will later deny to be members of DSS to tarnish their name. Well the police has arrested some planning to force people to sit at home.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/sit-at-home-29-paraded-in-imo-allegedly-planning-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Father254: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What are you trying to say?

I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow in Igbo land.
Better talk another thing sit at home is obeyed in Aba . Every market area is closed for today.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Father254: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Like we all know all sit at home are been enforced by some unknown gunmen. Which IPOB will later deny to be members of DSS to tarnish their name. Well the police has arrested some planning to force people to sit at home.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/sit-at-home-29-paraded-in-imo-allegedly-planning-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Nobody is forcing anybody. Is willingly and in support of the Biafra dream.
I don't believe this is for the sit at home. I can never trust the zoo police. From head to bottom are without honour.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Biafra ga enwe nmeri!!

If you don't want them to break your futa jalon laws, let them go na.

Allow them to go and commit these crimes in Biafra.
Why will you deliberately want to be battling problems everyday if you're not benefitting from it??

As for OyigboUpdate, we all know he is a fugitive on the run like Igboho & once we apprehend him, we will deal with him ruthlessly.

They are forcing you as u claim yet u want to force others. Ipob will not survive next year based on the financial tussle.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Iykoto86:
And whenever the Fulani herdsmen go on killing people in their farms and homes, you say nothing.But you are here masturbating on a group of people trying to defend themselves against terrorists.I don't support the killing of security men and women,but ESN is not our problem in Nigeria,the Fulani's are.

Oga let the north worry about the north and let the easterners worry about the east. U cannot chase a rat while your house is burning
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by od501: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I'm gradually hating this forum aswear!! There are too many BMC activities here. I have seen them justify the so called ESN arrest with same pix I have seen in three different places.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2021
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, mind what you type o.

Are you trying to imply that ESN is the same thing as Unknown Gun Men?

Who does not know. Nnamdi Kanu do hashtag both of them on Twitter saying God will bless them. All the unknown gunmen arrested who were lucky to be alive attested ti being ESN.
When Ikonso was killed the remaining ones alive confessed to be unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen later killed whom they suspected betrayed ikonso. Thereby avenging for Ikonso.

Saying esn is not unknown gunmen is like saying sui generis is not unique
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

They are forcing you as u claim yet u want to force others. Ipob will not survive next year based on the financial tussle.
[/s]

Shut up you efulefu!
Biafrans are not unity beggars like you. We are fine on our own. As a matter of fact, Biafra will even prefer only Igbos to avoid complications.

You can remain with your futa jalon slave masters.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Unconquerable: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2021
These clods are pathetic.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Notjustok.com
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Okuda(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
so who should we rather believe?
The albino terrorist in chains at kuje prison or Emma powerless the fraudster that spreads propaganda and conspiracy theory all round?

Then believe the Nigeria Police. Since you can trust them with your life
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by kamalbob(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ESN terrorists not "members". You can call someone a member if he's in a legitimate and decent organisation. But in the situation of IPOB stupidity, just call them terrorists as they truly are. Media nonsense trying to package them
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by olatuns2017: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls how does the sitting home affect me?

The part I will love will be pdp/ipob should not vote in 2023 elections.

If una like sit home for 100yrs...cownu will continue to eat rats in Dss office!
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by skybeauty(f): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Nigerians and fake news eh, just to ridicule ESN. None of these guys are ESN members. Later you will find out that some of them is either a babar, artisan or student. Only the army can match ESN. Today even the police were not seen on the road.
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by breathelove(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go for them, Biafra is over let's move on
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by skybeauty(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
The award of the world of most unprofessional police should go to the Nigerian Police Force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.