Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! (1951 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why / Las Las All Nigeria Grls Are Not Useless / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Crossalpha: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2021
I've come to notice that Nigerian girls are vilified and subjected to mockery by many disgruntled heartbroken males, especially on this forum.
Many have also identified with the
rhetorics of Redpill just to spite Nigerian girls.

It is unfortunate that this mindset have gained popularity among shallow minded males who will swallow every unverified fables posted on the internet hook,line and sinker without any form of mental processing.

Nigerian girls are one of the most loving,caring, patient and supportive females you can find anywhere in planet earth.

Most people that post nonsense about foreign women being better than Nigerian women don't even have an international passport talk more of a visa.
Men that have "hustled" outside knows the difference,they will always come back to marry a Nigerian girl, some of these girls wait for them for years.

The only problem I see here is the inability of most Nigerian men to win the heart of a Nigerian girl. For you to win her over there must be something you are bringing to the table that countless of her admirers are not offering. You can't be saying the same things to her that she's been hearing five years ago and expects her to be falling and tumbling for you.
Once you are able to win her heart, she will suffocate you with love, passion and affection that you will be begging for space.

I will be posting regularly as time permits me to counter many lies peddled here with facts moving forward.
I will be discussing, role money in relationships, unfaithfulness, culture difference,neatness, greenlight,relationship bills, long distance romance, dating for marriage e.t.c.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by donbachi(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Just dat naija girls understands naija guys more,than the foreign girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Kondomatic(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crossalpha:
I've come to notice that Nigerian girls are vilified and subjected to mockery by many disgruntled heartbroken males children especially on this forum.

Fixed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Pumpumking: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crossalpha:
I've come to notice that Nigerian girls are vilified and subjected to mockery by many disgruntled heartbroken males, especially on this forum.

It is unfortunate that this mindset have gained popularity among shallow minded males who will swallow every unverified fables posted on the internet hook,line and sinker without any form of mental processing.

Nigerian girls are one of the most loving,caring, patient and supportive females you can find anywhere in planet earth.

Most people that post nonsense about foreign women being better than Nigerian women don't even have an international passport talk more of a visa.
Men that have "hustled" outside knows the difference,they will always come back to marry a Nigerian girl, some of these girls wait for them for years.

The only problem I see here is the inability of most Nigerian men to win the heart of a Nigerian girl. For you to win her over there must be something you are bringing to the table that countless of her admirers are not offering. You can't be saying the same things to her that she's been hearing five years ago and expects her to be falling and tumbling for you.
Once you are able to win her heart, she will suffocate you with love, passion and affection that you will be begging for space.

I will be posting regularly as time permits me to counter many lies peddled here with facts moving forward.
I will be discussing, role money in relationships, unfaithfulness, culture difference,neatness, greenlight,relationship bills, long distance romance, dating for marriage e.t.c.

angry
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Pumpumking: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crossalpha:

..bros..so which naija babe pay u to post these tread...Nmezor??
how much they pay u sir? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by lukui: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
i pray make then no do you strong thing

the person that thunder stroke for him face wont be among those abusing god of thunder

#itiswell
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Spicylate(f): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Preach o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by mountmoriah(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crossalpha:

Hmmmm.. This one never know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Crossalpha: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

pay? no one paid me, I dont need to be paid to correct misinformation and lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Glycolite: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are no different from their foreign counterparts,on a Biological level,but some factors plays huge roles on how we behave,apart from genetic, environmental factors.
I have met Nigerian women who are very nice,not even talking about biological sisters.
But then,you got to understand how they are built ,function and relate to their environment,that will equip you on how best to engage them.
Anybody going around telling you all Nigerian girls are useless ,with making special exception for foreign women is just deluded.
Foreign women are as dangerous, opportunitic and even more ruthless than your Nigerian girls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Crossalpha: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
PhavesGideon:

Hmmmm.. This one never know.
This just what I am trying to discourage... generalization. If you or someone you know have had terrible experience with Nigerian girls doesn't mean we will all have the same experience with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Theboy21: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Op on the beat cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
TheGidRedpiller Vs Crossalpha

Ama be the Judge...
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nairaland redpillers are useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin wink smiley cheesy grin what's d meaning of redpill sef?

Nigerian girls need a mentality shift...stop relying on Man ..dat wld stop all this insult on our gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by neyoohhh: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Smh undecided
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Jeremani: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Nigerian girls need a mentality shift...stop relying on Man ..dat wld stop all this insult on our gender
That's what redpill is saying,
Girls should contribute something in a relationship, and not to reap the guy off his hard earn money and still be choking different d*ck.
Nigerian girls are not useless, na u jam mumu
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crossalpha:

See what OP intends to address first. After money, na money. grin
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by debbydams(f): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

abi oo
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Come and start from here grin
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by arthurwillia(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol Naija girl wey you go show say you love and you want to marry her but na that time she go come start to take you for granted
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Mikester: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Couldn't agree more Crossalpha. Nigerian ladies are far more preferable romantically than their foreign counterparts, especially the likes of the western societies.

Here is the thing

Nigerian ladies are more feminine, attractive and are less strenuous in relationships. They scarcely outshine their partners, are easier to bend, vet and are more likely to remain in marriages through thick or thin.

A reasonable amount of them are also hardworking, sacrificial and respectful towards their husbands, a feminine virtue most foreign women do not have.

Plainly speaking, if you want to witness real uselessness, injustice and wickedness towards men from the feminine, then try the western societies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by yuping(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
OP they are coming for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Benki003(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
This thread won't end well
This i have seen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by siofra(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
God bless you brother ♥️

1 Like

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless
Come beat me

3 Likes

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless
Come beat me
Nairaland redpillers are useless, most especially you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by ImaIma1(f): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Be ready to see the word "simp" flying around this thread, directed at you. That's the only defense the redpillers have; to shout "simp". cheesy
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Doja2000:
Nairaland redpillers are useless, most especially you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
But women Always get on my nerves always that's why they are useless to me
Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
But women Always get on my nerves always that's why they are useless to me
how many women don get on your nerves sef??
If they are useless to u then they are very useful to others.
Another man food,is another man poison (in tekno's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Doja2000:
how many women don get on your nerves sef??
If they are useless to u then they are very useful to others.
Another man food,is another man poison (in tekno's voice)
You mean those simps? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Make Fun Of My Height / Niaralanders please what do ladies really want? Please read my story / Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.