Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) (1072 Views)

She Won' T Have Sex With Me / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) by tripleE: 2:59pm On May 17, 2011
36 years old brazilian Ana catarian Bezerra an accountant begin to have problems at work and the only way to set herself free from anxiety is self-servicing,

She took her employer to court in order for her to self-service during work hours ,  Ana is allow to self-service and watch indecency in the office

http://feedswire..com/2011/05/brazilian-woman-wins-right-to.html
Re: She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) by tripleE: 3:32pm On May 17, 2011
she is nym, she actually does it 47 times daily calcalute in a week 329 times in month 9870 times. she is mental derailed
Re: She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2011
i find it hard to believe i mean look at the blog its posted on they have a survey of entertainment, hilarious, or serious.
Re: She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) by Godmother(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2011
I wonder what court granted her that right. Must she do it at her place of work? If she's that into it, let her open up her own office and display whatever if it so pleases her

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To Women 101* / My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry / R women Oliver Twist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.