Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair (402 Views)

Why Coronavirus May Be Deadlier In Nigeria: A Housing Perspective / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" / Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair by amsad19(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2021
I don't know why coronavirus didn't kill president Buhari - Yola south APC chair

The caretaker chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Yola South local government of Adamawa State, Alh. Sulaiman Adamu has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari saying that if wishes were horses, he would have wished coronavirus kill the president.

Adamu who made the spiteful and denigrating remark, said, if he is asked to choose between Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbanjo he would pick the latter with dispatch.

The APC chairman according to reliable sources made the statement during a meeting of some high profile stakeholders of the party, including the immediate past Governor of Adamawa State, Muhammadu Umar Jibrilla Bindow and the immediate past Speaker of Adamawa State house of assembly, who is the incumbent member representing Yola south constituency in the state house of assembly, Kabiru Mijinyawa.

Other APC stalwarts present at the meeting are, Yusha'u Adamu who served Bindow as adviser and Abubakar Umar Sirimbai who was a former development area chairman.

Sources privy to the development said the meeting took place on Sunday August 8, 2021 at the residence of the former commissioner of local government and chieftaincy affairs, under the Bindow administration, Mustapha Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha, between 3:00pm to 5:00pm.

In an audio clip made available to our reporter, the APC chieftains were heard making spiteful and denigrating remarks against the person of President Muhammadu Buhari without let or hindrance.

"I don't know why coronavirus did not kill Buhari. If the president is placed side by side with Osinbajo I will pick Osinbajo and leave Buhari," the chairman was heard lamenting in the viral audio clip spoken in Fulfulde.

Also lambasting the president, Abubakar Sirimbai in another sneering vituperation, said, it is better for the accursed president to die so that Osinbajo could take over the reigns of power.

Source: https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2021/08/09/meet-buhari-hate-adamawa-apc-takeholders-who-want-the-president-killed-by-coronavirus/
Re: I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
grin

Our politicians are just funny...
Re: I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair by Hangmnk: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
shocked
Re: I Don't Know Why Coronavirus Didn't Kill President Buhari - Yola South APC Chair by Buckeyemedia1: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Before the end of today, he would have denied ever making such a statement.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Will Represent States, Lgas In New NNPC Company: Sylva / 2023: APC Is Using EFCC To Chase After Our Members, Dissenting Voices - PDP / My Son’s Life Not Better Than Any Nigerian’s - Senator Na’Allah To Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.